Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 110. (Read 15536 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2017, 07:33:55 PM
very high demands make very high bitcoin prices, supported by a very large community and broad supporters. I still expect a lot with bitcoin because I still see bitcoin still has enormous potential despite its very high fluctuations
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 07:13:54 PM
Bitcoin is inflated by the huge demand from big investors and bitcoin support communities around the world. I think the bitcoin will end in 2017 at $ 20,000, because now the capital is pouring into bitcoin more and more
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 05:16:52 PM
I think bitcoin price is so low because its capacity so high. Just imagine that ICOs will be part of life. When they will be real, bitcoin price will reach 500 k dolars. I hope we can catch their profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 04:58:36 PM
I don't see any certain potential in bitcoin. I'm sure all the price is due to hype and artificial demand. Yes - it was the first. But the altcoins following it have better technologies behind and can be used in many more spheres.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
December 29, 2017, 01:22:46 PM
Bitcoin is currently having hard times but that will change soon. I don't agree that it's too high even when it was 20k. When we think about bitcoin's potential we should get used to seeing these big numbers becaseu sooner or later it will pass 50k too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 01:17:59 PM
As we experienced the price of Bitcoin was in some extent bigger than it must be, in other words overpumped. That’s why the Bitcoin price was fall backed and this is a right thing. But nevertheless Bitcoin still has a huge potential.
Activity: 154
December 29, 2017, 02:47:19 AM
Because bitcoin is the first one to be widely used and popular throughout the internet. It mostly represents cryptocurrency, so if cryptocurrenciy gets popular, bitcoin is the first one to be recognized.
Activity: 189
December 28, 2017, 02:53:23 PM
Because the supply and demand who control the price! A lot of investors are in bitcoin so thats why the price of it was so high compare to another altcoins. Bitcoin was the first of all digital currency and the strongest coin. It will be very hard to defeat it.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 02:48:07 PM
Because it's so much superior. Bitcoin is the first largest cryptocurrency in the world. It's the father,  the king of cryptocurrency.
While the users of bitcoin are big enough, the supply is very limited. That's  why the bitcoin price is very high and expensive now.
Activity: 425
December 28, 2017, 02:38:08 PM
At one time, the same dollar was pumped into the world's economies. Apparently it's impossible to inflate the buck now that bitcoin came up.
Activity: 222
December 28, 2017, 01:47:37 PM
The demand for bitcoin is high and so is the price. It is the most popular coin and the oldest.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
December 28, 2017, 12:04:08 PM
Earlier no body know about it.But in present everyone knows about it.Bitcoin is the first coin that is released.So,the demand of bitcoin are high and the prices are also high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
December 28, 2017, 10:10:35 AM
Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior. I beleive that altcoins are followers of bitcoin and should be put after bitcoin.
When a person newly gets involved to cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first in order to understand crypto world.
The reason of price rise in bitcoin, is because bitcoin is nominated worldwide and is acceptable at most places, whereas people are mostly not aware of altcoins

That's true. It's always great to have the high ground or the vantage position, which bitcoin gained for it being the pioneer coin in the cryptocurrency market. Also, since it has endured to many changes and trends in the market and has basically single-handedly introduced the concept of cryptocurrency around the world, it commands the best potential and marketability that would be comfortable aspects to convince a person to invest in it. Also, given that it has a very high market value, it is no wonder that many people are becoming interested in it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 28, 2017, 09:35:45 AM
I'm expecting the price of bitcoin to increase now as there's another fork that was already to trade in exchanges. And this will result for people to just sell this coin and earn a free money by doing it easily. After earning from that coin it will lead people to buy mostly with bitcoin but some will choose another coin of there choice. This makes the price of bitcoin so high because of the demand that it gets from the people who are using it.
Activity: 252
December 28, 2017, 09:13:01 AM
The bitcoin value is now so high due to publicity in the market, and also many people were now aware of it so they got attracted and buy on it cause they know that their investment will earn profit. 
Activity: 327
★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★
December 28, 2017, 09:00:02 AM
In addition, it seems that large market players create a manipulative demand for bitcoin to raise price
Activity: 308
December 28, 2017, 08:56:11 AM
The price is high because it is the most popular one. It is no way superior to some new coins in the market, but being the oldest Bitcoin has its perks. But we can expect some other coin to take its place if some of the prominent problems of BTC are not addressed - like speed of transaction and the high fees.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 08:46:04 AM
Bitcoin is the first digital currency and the price value of all other currencies is calculated on the basis of Bitcoin.
As demand for BTC rises so does the price.
Activity: 47
December 28, 2017, 08:38:53 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

yes,I think because the number of Bitcoin users is getting higher so that the amount of Bitcoin demand is also high but the supply will be Bitcoin unbalanced or less than the amount of demand,so it could have caused the price of Bitcoin so high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 08:14:25 AM
Here already the price and not such big) Certainly bitcoin it is a bubble, we solve - what will be at it the price. here many write - that store bitcoin - thus do not give arguments why
Jump to: