Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 111. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 08:11:32 AM
Bitcoin is like a relic) besides it’s like the main hub to cryptomarket
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 08:05:31 AM
Because Bitcoin is not a stable currency and there is not anyone's control on it so, it's price keep fluctuating . That is why it's price is so high.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
December 28, 2017, 07:58:08 AM
Bitcoin’s total market cap reached $166billion on Tuesday as of 1.15pm, according to CoinMarketCap. Why is that so? Maybe because it is the first currency or because it's the most famous one? Roll Eyes
I think both relate to each other. It is the most famous because it is the first crypto. No matter what crypto altcoin you will be studying, it will always lead you back to bitcoin. And that popularity makes the demand of bitcoin increase together with the price. So, they both somewhat caused the price to pump.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
December 28, 2017, 07:49:20 AM
Bitcoin being the first crypto does not have anything to do with how it grows. But the popularity it gains from being the first crypto helped a lot to gain more investors which caused the price to pump up. I think bitcoin is the first step in  the crypto world, be into bitcoin first before going into altcoins.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
December 28, 2017, 07:23:20 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
bitcoin price rise when there adoption occur example is some big company that only use fiat but start to accept bitcoin
big company will start to buy bitcoin and also the user who use their platform
compare to cash bitcoin supply is low and with low inflation
if you also add the competition in mining some small miner will just buy bitcoin
if they will get more bitcoin if they buy instead of buying more mining rigs
Activity: 266
December 28, 2017, 07:22:03 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
from information that gained Bitcoin price increase as well as stock and forex increase,
whereas many purchases occur then automatically the price will rise,
and until now Bitcoin price increase is still caused by speculation,
when a group sells its Bitcoin then the price will drop... Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 06:56:16 AM
Bitcoin’s total market cap reached $166billion on Tuesday as of 1.15pm, according to CoinMarketCap. Why is that so? Maybe because it is the first currency or because it's the most famous one? Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
December 28, 2017, 05:04:48 AM
Bit coin first introduced crypto currency.So many of these benefits have begun to use it.This will increase the value for most people to use.And it's only 21 million And it can not be created.That may increase its value.In total crypto currences Bit coin users are just too much.So in the crypto currency Bit coin transactions are just too much .This too is expensive.

Its not expensive. If you think it is expensive now, do not look at prices one year later. When it was $ 300, we said it was expensive. When it was 500 dollars, we said it was expensive too.
It's $ 15,000, we're still say its expensive Wink

Because it is. It's of no matter if it's worth 500, 1500 or 15000 USD when you can't afford to spare 300. That's what "expensive" is - it's something that matter as an expense for you, not some abstract "high price".
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
December 28, 2017, 04:20:13 AM
Bit coin first introduced crypto currency.So many of these benefits have begun to use it.This will increase the value for most people to use.And it's only 21 million And it can not be created.That may increase its value.In total crypto currences Bit coin users are just too much.So in the crypto currency Bit coin transactions are just too much .This too is expensive.

Its not expensive. If you think it is expensive now, do not look at prices one year later. When it was $ 300, we said it was expensive. When it was 500 dollars, we said it was expensive too.
It's $ 15,000, we're still say its expensive Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 04:11:52 AM
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
December 28, 2017, 04:04:07 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
It's not superior in terms of technology. High price is explained by:
1. First on the market
2. Limited supply
3. Huge investments into coins and mining

Now it became too big to fail. How big it can become? Noone knows.
Activity: 28
December 28, 2017, 03:56:35 AM
I think Bitcoin's demand is higher than anyone thinks. There are many countries that try to accept bitcoin for use in their country. Even the Bank issued bitcoin bonds to invest in world markets. That's why I think bitcoin is very high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 28, 2017, 01:42:07 AM
Do not underestimate the possibility of a "rebound." Reducing the price to the level of 13k can provoke a number of investors who play on a slide to make their move and then there is a chance to see a level of 10k and maybe less. On the other hand, "bulls" can break this order and do the opposite! Whose moods will prevail before the end of the year is unclear - after all, in December we saw both. In any case, this amazing currency will surprise us many times and will pour - I am sure. I wish everyone in the new year to wait for the desired price and get the long-awaited, well-deserved profit.
December 28, 2017, 01:36:58 AM
Good morning everyone! "Why is the price of bitcoin so high?" Today this issue is not as relevant as at the beginning of the month. The price was adjusted to the level of 13k. All these factors make it possible to conclude that by the New Year I'm unlikely to see my expected price level at 20k. Analysts of crypto-exchange trading platforms predict the growth of bitcoin in 2018 to the level of 60k. What are the next rumors of those who bought at the "top" or real facts - time will tell.
December 26, 2017, 04:24:36 PM
Here's a topic with a high price I think it will pop up every time it grows (say percentages at 5% per day) But analysts on the "Why" is not enough. In general, price jumps should not bother the investor who has come "for a long time". If you wait for a level of 50-100k you are calm and relaxed ... Nothing can disturb your dream))) Stop the application for 50-100k is generally ridiculous! %) Even now, with such a planning horizon, you can safely buy and think about tomorrow ... A cool idea - I'll try it with my friends. Since she was born just now - I share first with you. Wink
Activity: 226
Merit: 28
December 26, 2017, 04:20:37 PM
Bitcoin is high because is great demand for it. And every moment it has less . everyone whant to have even 00001 bitcoin,lucky people who have more than 10BTC  Grin especially if they bought it cheap couple years ago
December 26, 2017, 04:03:58 PM
It seems Santa heard my requests and received my letter! Smiley The price of bitcoin rebounded to 16k. This means there is hope that we can still see 20k by the New Year! We believe! We hope! We wait! Smiley We observe a wave with a high amplitude. The graph shows that we will find new highs. We are inviting, buying and waiting for 20k! Smiley I congratulate all of you, friends, on Christmas! Kiss
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 25, 2017, 11:12:19 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
the pioneer is always been the most valuable.because of its originality and
supremacy.just like bitcoin he made a great value because of how long of his existence.
so dont be bothered thats normal here in crypto that bitcoin price is really huge
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 11:11:05 AM
As for the fall itself and panic. I do not panic ever. The character is persistent. If you as an investor have a strategy - you should not be afraid of changing trends and policies - the strategy should provide for this. As for the price, we already discussed earlier that it began to depend on a large number of factors. Including news (non-technical) nature. Therefore, it is impossible to objectively analyze the price level in principle. You can only pretend that the forecast is based on some kind of subjective analytics. Huh

The demand is climbing up guys. That's the main idea behind the price rally of bitcoin this year. Next year it's likely to continue similarly.

I also think that next year the bullish trend will continue. Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day and the demand for it is increasing. This creates a situation in which bitcoin is always expensive
Activity: 350
December 25, 2017, 11:08:55 AM
The demanding price was going down. And it is the right time to invest more. After these fork bitcoin will alive until they reach $20000.
Jump to: