Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 114. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 07:01:22 AM
Because of a free tether )) which push out Bitcoin , like steroid sportsmen ). Soon barber will come , and hamsters will sell their BTC on very low price Cool
Activity: 126
BTC forever
December 22, 2017, 06:56:44 AM
Seems like the bubble burst is already started today, from $18k now to $13k many of the whales are cashing out.

No, they are cashing out because it‘s christmas time. This happened in the last years also. Just wait till around January and the price will rise again.

Dont you think it can be because of the segwit2x, which will be 28.12.? Christmas would be at the beginning of the week;)
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 22, 2017, 06:36:19 AM
Actually, no one know the value of Bitcoin exactly. So, I think that because the demand of the investors is too high which leads to the increasing of Bitcoin quickly.
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 06:32:15 AM
Why is it so low now? Its just how the freemarket works, some guy  speculated that it is inferior to Bcash and all the sheep started barring the gates. Once they dump bcash, we will have the reverse effect.
Activity: 2
December 22, 2017, 06:30:29 AM
its price is high because it is a main unit of cryptocurrency.....nd mostly usedd alsoo...
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 06:26:57 AM
Seems like the bubble burst is already started today, from $18k now to $13k many of the whales are cashing out.

No, they are cashing out because it‘s christmas time. This happened in the last years also. Just wait till around January and the price will rise again.
BTC forever
December 22, 2017, 06:15:59 AM

I think it is not about any bubble but it is because of segwit2x and because of long payments time and fees Wink. Perhaps the DAG has a share in it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
December 22, 2017, 06:13:21 AM
Activity: 198
December 22, 2017, 06:06:48 AM
The bitcoin is the original token and millionaires nowadays invest in bitcoin so that their money will just keep on rolling.
BTC forever
December 22, 2017, 05:55:02 AM
the too high price of the bitcoin seems to be the past. We can exoect price aroud 7000-10000USD because of segwit 2x I think.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
December 22, 2017, 05:48:26 AM
The high price of bitcoin is due to the fact that it was the first in the crypto currency market and will remain the first. He is like digital gold. Although at the moment some altcoins outperform bitcoin by technology, but still bitcoin will remain the first.
Activity: 87
December 22, 2017, 05:27:41 AM
Seems it took a 14% dump - and with that, it's going to provoke fear in the eye's of newcomers. People are going to start selling to minimise their losses and it will turn into a chain.

But it's high because people are willing to that much for it. That's how demand and supply works. If people didn't pay for them, 100 bitcoins would be considered null and void - just a bunch of data on your PC.
Activity: 448
December 22, 2017, 05:20:07 AM
well, it seems soon will come that moment when the price of BTC is becoming more appealing and soon time to buy
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 22, 2017, 04:25:21 AM
The price of bitcoin is determined by demand in the market of cryptocurrencies. The great demand arises because of a unique combination of properties of bitcoin.
First - it very first of cryptocurrencies.
Secondly - it is really decentralized.
In the third - his creators in reality aren't found yet, so there is no lever which it is possible to influence that or other way. There is no lever, means there is no control.
In the fourth - limited issue.
In the fifth - an open source code.
Activity: 42
December 22, 2017, 04:07:06 AM
because it is the very first coin in cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
December 22, 2017, 03:56:44 AM
Here in this article very well painted why is the bitcoin. After reading a bit I questioned its reliability. But leave I do not think. Even if it is written in the article is true that much he will not fall. http://telegra.ph/Pochemu-rastet-bitkoin-Mahinaciya-veka-11-20
Activity: 97
December 22, 2017, 03:39:18 AM
Please someone correct me if i am wrong. Almos all altcoins are patterned from bitcoin. I think bitcoin is the alpha of all altcoins and it is just right that its price is just much higher tahn any other cryptocurrency. Since bitcoin is the one that is the most accepted in any other cryptocurrency it is just natural tht its value goes up and up because of its demand. When someone gets into crypto world no one will ask of what is a bitcoin. All cryptocurrencies sometimes will be called bitcoin even if it is not of which I call "brand Naming" thats how popular is bitcoin and it implicates how and where its price must be.

Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 22, 2017, 03:15:26 AM
price of bitcoin depend on the demand and supply as the demand of bitcoin in market increased and supply become shot then the price of bitcoin automatically increased while if supply increased and demand is decreased then price of bitcoin is going decreases. Price of bitcoin is increasing because bitcoin is getting more and more customers with time due to which demand of bitcoin is increasing more and more and that is why price of bitcoin is high.
Activity: 490
December 22, 2017, 03:06:15 AM
Bitcoin price is still selling at the premium price. The potential price of bitcoin is in seven figure as it is predicted by the Leaders and Analyst in crypto space. The price different you see in Bitcoin vis a vis Altcoin is because Bitcoin is the first, most secure and most popular of all cryptcurrency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
December 22, 2017, 03:01:19 AM
Why is the price btc so dumping now.. sad.
And yes BTC price much higher than other alts because is btc underlying asset and alts are tradable assets to btc
Jump to: