Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 115. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
December 21, 2017, 02:05:25 AM
And now??? It is only small corection or people are runing from BTC to BCH? OR ....
What do you think is the reason of BTC price falling?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 19, 2017, 04:15:11 PM
Hello! We keep our reportage straight from the table with the price of bitcoin! And what do we see? We see the battle of bulls and bears! We see the resistance of the "classical banking system", we see the belief in bitcoin is growing like the price! Smiley This is a correction that we now see is "preparing for a rally." What level can "break through" the price in conditions of strong fluctuations is difficult to predict. But I believe that we will gain a foothold until mid-January at 20k. Because all news and investor activity + media = growth of quotations!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 07:09:38 AM
bitcoin is one of the top cryptocurrency and the other altcoin is just following. so bitcoin is rising as many investors and more and more investors and users increase the bitcoin industry.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 04:14:43 AM
Its value lies in the belief that someone else will pay a higher price to buy it. Simple as that. It is the most valuable one because its perceptional basis has a longer history than others. First come first served principle. It may not protect this title though.
Activity: 308
December 19, 2017, 03:51:00 AM
As we all know that Bitcoin is the main aspect of the cryptocurrency. This is easy to understand in which investors want to learn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 19, 2017, 03:17:41 AM
Bitcoin is the first among of all the crypto currencies that we have today. It gets high price today just because the demand for bitcoin gets higher. And also the bitcoin is accepted in most of places in the world. Further more altcoin is developed coz bitcoin is limited only and Im assuming that you already knew that. By analyzing the basics, limited supply over to a greater demand. I think you can answer why bitcoin is pricey among all of the cryptos. You might want to read some articles regarding to the crypto currency mate. Good luck!
BTC forever
December 19, 2017, 03:14:55 AM
One thing that made bitcoin price so high is probably the fact that it was the first digital currency which means that it had somehow established itself compared to other coins. Another is the number of investors that bitcoin has, due to its popularity and reputation, it had proven itself worth any investment. Lastly is its usage in certain transactions and the fact that some establishments acknowledge its presence and use which offers comvenience, hence more and more people prefers bitcoin.
I agree with you view that Bitcoin is the first coin of the world. Most altcoins have to compare with it. There are too many people trust it and hold meanwhile the quantity of Bitcoin is limited. So, the price increases every day.

But he can not ascend to infinity.
Activity: 539
BIB Exchange
December 19, 2017, 03:02:14 AM
One thing that made bitcoin price so high is probably the fact that it was the first digital currency which means that it had somehow established itself compared to other coins. Another is the number of investors that bitcoin has, due to its popularity and reputation, it had proven itself worth any investment. Lastly is its usage in certain transactions and the fact that some establishments acknowledge its presence and use which offers comvenience, hence more and more people prefers bitcoin.
I agree with you view that Bitcoin is the first coin of the world. Most altcoins have to compare with it. There are too many people trust it and hold meanwhile the quantity of Bitcoin is limited. So, the price increases every day.
Activity: 46
December 19, 2017, 02:42:28 AM
Hi,

Limited supply makes people excited and there is a huge demand as people try to get as much as they can and want to be limited btc owner. As well as its limited supply, difficulty of mining started to increase annd this will still increase the prices.

And the main reason is it is the main coin! As simple as it is Smiley

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 02:11:34 AM
Activity: 406
December 19, 2017, 02:02:26 AM
Bitcoin is the first virtual currency that is very popular. The reason why the price keeps getting higher the demand of an currency the higher, it's price become. It longtime expend in crypto marketing.
It depends on the number of users obviously bitcoin has more number of users than any other types of cryptocurrency and the requirement of bitcoin is more because of the  more users supply is less more profitable that could be the one reason why the price is so high.
BTC forever
December 19, 2017, 01:26:05 AM
where do you think it will grow up?
Activity: 77
December 18, 2017, 11:24:31 AM
I believe that it's basically because of the high demand, 'hype'/craze from everyone everywhere who just want to buy a piece.
Activity: 378
December 18, 2017, 11:22:41 AM
Bitcoin is the first virtual currency that is very popular. The reason why the price keeps getting higher the demand of an currency the higher, it's price become. It longtime expend in crypto marketing.
Activity: 128
December 18, 2017, 10:38:40 AM
Because is simply the king of crypto currency and the most know, ever more people are investing on this and many countries are starting to accept it as currency
December 18, 2017, 10:32:41 AM
I think it's no secret that there are people who are "greedy" all my life ... They are always small ... Such a character met me at the weekend in the bar. We decided to talk about bitcoin and its price. He says that now "the opportunity has opened" at such a "high price" you can put together a fortune! I ask: "how much money do I get?" He replies: "Why? You can just take a loan ..." The topic of lending in investments is eternal. I am of the opinion that it is NOT allowed to invest in loans. Because this increases the risks, the investor begins to think about the repayment of the loan already during the "investment practice" - most often this leads to a sad end. Invest money that you do not mind losing.
Activity: 32
December 18, 2017, 10:30:43 AM
Because its safe and decentralized. Unlike every single altcoin.
December 18, 2017, 10:26:20 AM
Two weeks to go before the new 2018! My forecast is 20k for bitcoin on December 31! Wishing to argue with me is no longer visible ... I return to the topic. The high price ... In my opinion, if you are an investor - for you there is no such definition of "high price". There is a level at which you "sell", there is a level at which you "buy." There is nothing third ... So let's not deceive each other. There is no "high price". In order for someone to have a pocket empty - any price (even $ 100) is a lot.
Activity: 460
December 18, 2017, 09:58:29 AM
I think now a days a trend start of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin day by day grow up because in the cryptocurrency market bitcoin have a high demand.
Many countries bitcoin accepted as a currency.Now a days Bitcoin represent the cryptocurrency word.

I think bitcoin will be high pricing because of many people investing a bitcoin and many people using a bitcoin because of good pricing of it.many persons invest bitcoin because people like the high pricing and easy to sell. if the bitcoin quick to high pricing people fast to sell it and people trust bitcoin because its very interested if the bitcoin will be pump and get the profit of investors.people nevermind if the bitcoin will high or low pricing because people puting it mind bitcoin will be up the pricing again.its sample bitcoin will be high because of investors and users of it and bitcoin will be the king of cryptocurrency so that the bitcoin will up.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 09:15:00 AM
I think now a days a trend start of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin day by day grow up because in the cryptocurrency market bitcoin have a high demand.
Many countries bitcoin accepted as a currency.Now a days Bitcoin represent the cryptocurrency word.
Jump to: