Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 21. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:38:47 AM
actually. no one can give an exact answer. how and where bitcoin pricing comes from. my personal opinion. that it was created artificially. his rise. accordingly, after some time he began to fall.
Activity: 54
August 19, 2018, 03:36:25 AM
Bitcoin is very popular now. It's users which is us give bitcoin its value. The more demand bitcoin gets the higher its price go.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 19, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
It is important that when the price became really high you had coins! Smiley I think this will happen more than once - the whole issue in the iron nerves and understanding the whole way. Then you can successfully buy and sell. Thus coin bitcoin, even at the rarity level, will always be useful to have at home. If it turns into an antiques - even it can sometimes be sold more than gold. ; D;)
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 12:28:12 PM
Maybe people are more familiar with bitcoin as the first coin that can be used to transact like money. The price of the coin is determined by how strong the holder is to maintain the value of the coin.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
Bitcoin is the foundation of the crypto market. It all started with its creation. For several years he became the most liquid, strong and desirable coin. New investors are beginning to get acquainted with the market with bitcoin. Many people want to increase their capital and buy bitcoin. They do not want to go deep into the market...
8V Global | 8v.com
August 18, 2018, 10:07:44 AM
On the day when bitcoin loses 150-200 dollars for one trading session, you can say a great time to talk about high prices. Which one would you like to see the price for? 2k to get up at 5k all shouting about the high price? In my opinion, the higher the price, the more people start going crazy and quite interesting to watch.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 08:00:21 PM
in my own opinion it might be because more and more are using Bitcoin for trading and investment so that the value of Bitcoin continues to rise.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
August 17, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

It is because bitcoin is the base of all cryptocurrency, aside from it is the first, all alts prices depends on bitcoin's movement. If bitcoin goes up, alts dump, if bitcoin goes down, alts dump.
Activity: 39
August 17, 2018, 04:49:22 PM
Most likely, this is due to a small amount Of bitcoin emission, it is only 21 million coins, not enough for this crypto currency to be used by every person on earth, according to this Bitcoin is digital gold.
8V Global | 8v.com
August 17, 2018, 03:43:28 PM
.5k for bitcoin, I saw this picture all this summer. It seems to me that by the end of the year, growth will allow us to speak seriously about whether the price of bitcoin is high? I now see that he is greatly underestimated and he is waiting for growth. It's a pity there is not enough money to buy himself 100 bitcoins now. For children)  Grin
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 03:31:32 PM
Since bitcoin is decentralized first advanced currency.bitcoin utilize complex innovation and it is use to simple and straightforward. I think bitcoin value currently low. Bitcoin cost will be all the more high later on bitcoin will be more request capable and more profitable. what's more, part of nation's acknowledge this cryptographic forms of money thus many nation's are thinking about legitimization bitcoin that is the reason bitcoin cost is high.
Activity: 99
August 16, 2018, 03:28:21 PM
bitcoin is already very well known and most famous among other coins. even people are more familiar with bitcoin than cryptocurrency. with its popularity it makes bitcoin have a high price,
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 03:22:58 PM
Bitcoin is the first one, so is it predominant. I beleive that altcoins are supporters of bitcoin and ought to be put after bitcoin.

At the point when a man recently gets included to digital currency, he should know the bitcoin first keeping in mind the end goal to comprehend crypto world.

The reason of value ascend in bitcoin, is on account of bitcoin is named worldwide and is satisfactory at most places, while individuals are generally not mindful of altcoins.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
It's true, at the moment bitcoin is the leader among cryptocurrencies, the main coin in the crypto industry among cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin has every opportunity for improvement, for example, to increase the speed of transactions, but it's too early. If it starts to improve, the altcoins will fall greatly in price...
Activity: 114
August 16, 2018, 03:10:23 PM
the price of bitcoin is so high because it is bought for this price. as soon as demand falls the price of bitcoin will begin to decline.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
I think bitcoin has a high price for several reasons.
- This is the first coin and it has great authority
- Most people think that this is the only useful coin
- All altcoins are traded in pairs with bitcoin
Therefore, it has the highest price in the market
Activity: 97
August 16, 2018, 03:07:28 PM
It is the one that started the whole cryptocurrency thing in the first place, so it already has an enormous path traveled, the other options are altcoins and because there are too many the progress of them has been slower.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:58:26 PM
the reason bitcoin has a high price compared to altcoins, in my opinion:
1. Bitcoin is the first coin to appear
2. bitcoin dominates from all investors in cryptocurrency
3. altcoin uses the bitcoin platform in almost all altcoin businesses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 02:33:56 PM
Personally, I believe the reason why the price of bitcoin is so high is because it is the oldest coin in cryptocurrency and it has more number of participants and the demand for it also very high compared to that of altcoin.
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

Bitcoin price was low some years back and now it is normal that the price is very high. That is because the demand and the supplyf or bitcoin is very high.
Pages:
Jump to: