Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 22. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 02:20:59 PM
look at the bitcoin journey you will definitely understand why bitcoin has a high price. bitcoin is a coin that is full of magic, so that bitcoin is easily known throughout the world.
Activity: 46
August 16, 2018, 11:58:16 AM
Because the amount of cryptocurrency is limited and the demand is very high. And demand, as you know, creates supply. It's simple. The winner is the one who from the beginning bet on bitcoin.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 16, 2018, 05:07:19 AM
Price of bitcoin is really high because of the huge demand. Many people wanted to have more bitcoin becaus wit has a high price and if we have more bitcoin we can become rich in the near future, Bitcoin is really amazing and it is really profitable that is why many people has an interest on it that is why is is now having a big value.
Activity: 85
August 16, 2018, 05:03:17 AM
Bitcoin occupies more than 50% of the total market value of cryptocurrency, which means that encrypted funds flow into Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of encryption. The price of Bitcoin is stable. It has the status that the altcoin cannot surpass.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
because bitcoin is currently a token that has been running starting to form bloc and this is a role model for every altcoin, therefore at this time I think it is time for the future of crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 16, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
Bitcoin is the coin that first appeared in Crypto, it has a very strong strengthening so that it can continue to survive crypto competition which is getting tighter and tighter. He is also able to provide satisfactory results to his investors by significantly increasing his value. With the advantages that he has, so he deserves to get an award in high scores.
Activity: 87
August 16, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
The more popular bitcoin is, the higher the price , Bitcoin has serious and large investors
Activity: 119
August 16, 2018, 04:41:23 AM
Bitcoin is the first virtual currency crypto, which is very popular among investors.Also, the price of Bitcoin is high compared to many other coins .
Activity: 36
August 16, 2018, 03:48:32 AM
I think that is the result of user trust, when the community accepts and uses the BTC, while the BTC supply is finite. The higher the demand, the less supply will lead to higher prices
Activity: 58
August 16, 2018, 03:44:39 AM
The price of BTC is too high compared to many other coins . BTC is well known, and so many people use it .
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 16, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
Presently the price of Bitcoin is so low, but we are hoping for it increasement, has the price is low now I think it's an opportunity for investors to invest in it
I also hope like that because indirectly the decline in bitcoin prices has an impact on other coins and even the market so I hope bitcoin can increase as fast as possible, if possible I want the price of bitcoin to be higher than the highest price that bitcoin has ever achieved so that the market will return to that green because trust in crypto will also increase
Rest assured it will rise to 100k or maybe even to a million USD, but I would assume 100k is the limit that sensible men start selling so I would say one million (even if achievable at all) is one more deep (just like the current deep we are seeing today) ahead.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
August 15, 2018, 05:49:58 PM
Presently the price of Bitcoin is so low, but we are hoping for it increasement, has the price is low now I think it's an opportunity for investors to invest in it
I also hope like that because indirectly the decline in bitcoin prices has an impact on other coins and even the market so I hope bitcoin can increase as fast as possible, if possible I want the price of bitcoin to be higher than the highest price that bitcoin has ever achieved so that the market will return to that green because trust in crypto will also increase
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 05:42:59 PM
Yes, it isn't so high the price of bitcoin), I think the price maybe 100,000 thousand worth of bitcoin , the coin is small for all is not enough ) so you need to earn more
Activity: 101
August 15, 2018, 05:39:29 PM
Bitcoin is the first coin created based on blockchain technology. The first crypto currency, which was backed by money although at that time it was a trifle.
Activity: 77
August 15, 2018, 11:45:19 AM
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 15, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
Bitcoin has the largest market capitalization. I think that's why bitcoin has the highest price in the market.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
August 15, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
I do think it is because of appeal in the market that makes Btc's cost become significantly more. Btc potential to develop is seen as of now that is the reason it snared to numerous new comers that needed to connect with into Btc. However, now its cost has fallen by 120%.
Activity: 364
August 15, 2018, 11:17:41 AM
I think that today the price of bitcoin is much higher than that of altcoins because bitcoin is the calmest. Some altcoins fell in price a hundred times. Bitcoin is of course cheaper. But not as much as the altcoins. Many people understand this and sell altcoins and buy bitcoin. Therefore, it has the highest price.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
August 15, 2018, 10:53:48 AM
I think since bitcoin was the first one then it has the higher price than others.
Activity: 262
August 15, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency, which is heard by everyone. Now the dominance of bitcoin is more than 53%, in the falling market, everything is fixed in it, that would not suffer great losses.

The price of bitcoin can increase so high because some of the big companies accept it and I know that is the reasons why many people continue believe in bitcoin and invest on it.
Pages:
Jump to: