Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 24. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:04:33 AM
Pricing is highly influenced by media hype. Good news - up, bad - down. It is reasonable to understand the situation and take action from it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:01:32 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular among traders and investors . He has established himself as one of the best at the moment
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 09:56:51 AM
Because Bitcoin is a first cryptocurrency. New investors always buy Bitcoin at first and therefore it's price so high. It's my opinion. I think that's true.
Activity: 68
August 10, 2018, 03:12:15 PM
I guess the power of bitcoin is so great that everyone in this world will soon want to own good bitcoins.
Activity: 571
August 10, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
Bitcoin will always be a cut above other altcoins, as it is the first cryptocurrency, it has a limited amount and also this coin is the market capitalization leader.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
I think the price of bitcoin will increase in the future, because now the market is growing over the past 10 years , and I think in the future it will be the same as now
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 02:17:05 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
So, as you can see bitcoin is still doing quite well because the prices are still low comparing to our predictions and still high comparing to the previous years conditions, so there's no need to be desperate and discouraged.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 10, 2018, 01:52:05 PM
Supply of Bitcoin is limited to 21 million and yet all bitcoins have not been issued in the market which surges it's price. Apply the logic of price of a Diamond here. We know that supply of diamond is controlled by the mining and mainframe diamond trading companies which makes it precious. Further, now when the prices have surged so much. Demand is increasing everyday. Thus, demand and supply mechanism is working effectively
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 01:29:14 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
One factor why bitcoin is high is because it is the original but the most impact why bitcoin is a so high is because of demand in the market. Since  it is very limited and cannot be reproduce  unlike fiat, the tendency is the price will shoot up.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 01:25:41 PM
bitcoin is the best coin on the cryptocurrency market and while it is being bought its price will be high.
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 01:11:18 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin, a pivotal starting point, was not just a system of financial transactions, but a mapping of a new way of networking, where security is guaranteed not by mediators and by agreement with the client, but by pure mathematics.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 01:09:13 PM
bitcoin prices are very high, it is because the level of investor trusted in bitcoin is very high, so people prefer to buy bitcoin, it is because bitcoin is the first digital currency, and very popular
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
August 10, 2018, 12:55:41 PM
Many people are interested in investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin is also in great demand, so try now investing in bitcoin and making a big profit.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 12:55:09 PM
Bitcoin has a limited number of coins. Also, the price includes the cost of extracting coins and maintaining the network. In the future, the price of bitcoin will only grow
Activity: 602
August 10, 2018, 12:47:56 PM
Ahhahahahahaha, good question, I don't know how much it is already high as much as 6300??? so why is it so high?and how I would like to 100 thousand dollars for 1 token,and it is 6300,so high we do not know what to do, advice: Buy while there is an opportunity
Activity: 93
August 10, 2018, 12:13:21 PM
Bitcoin is very good for your investment .  Also bitcoin denominated all over the world.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 10, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
I think for most investors the question "why so expensive?" will already sound mocking at a price level of about 2-3k dollars. That's where the great opportunities to buy more and more and more will open! Smiley Everything depends on the greed and the planning horizon as well as the goals that you pursue. I do not believe in retirement and decided to postpone this way! Smiley Grin
Activity: 104
August 10, 2018, 09:23:36 AM
To understand why bitcoin is so expensive, it is enough to ask people what cryptocurrencies they know, some will immediately call bitcoin, or only know it. In fact, in its place could be any altcoin, but it so happened that the main cryptocurrency bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 09:17:18 AM
Bitcoin was the first crypto. The most popular one, it dominates the market. Its much like when we talk about smartphones, it will be samsung at the top, like bitcoin when talking about crypto it will be the first in mind. The more interest it generates the higher the pirce gets, and as we look bitcoin has millions of users and investors and more known worldwide
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 09:04:58 AM
Because BTC is the first currency and also the most famous currency, anyone who participates in investing in the Cryptocurrency will start with BTC so its price is high.
Pages:
Jump to: