Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 25. (Read 15535 times)

copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 09:01:30 AM
The volatility of cryptocurrency makes the price of bitcoin and other altcoins to go up and down. It's not stable. Even now that the price of bitcoin is down again, but hopefully it would pick again and moon. That has always been the trends.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:26:48 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

I hink because they are pioneer that gives them a head start into thus business and compared to other coins they have been here in the firsy place so that means in the oast there are no other crypto but them so the people have no variations that makes the bitcoin gain a lot of people thay makes their price rise above all and cannot be surpassed by anyone.
Activity: 364
August 10, 2018, 07:22:28 AM
There are several factors why the price of bitcoin is higher than other coin coins, including bitcoin is the first coin, also called digital gold. Bitcoin is always the top because this is an original coin from cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the investor's favorite coin because of its high value so it produces more profits.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 07:19:34 AM
bitcoin price was high because of its demand and there were legitimate countries that bitcoin was so expensive that price was then but now the price of bitcoin has fallen because maybe a lot of holders sell their bitcoin so the price of bitcoin fallen now.
Activity: 89
August 10, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
Bitcoin's popularity is the highest on the crypto market.
It was the first cryptocurrency which took it firm position. I don`t think that any Altcoin will be able to get ahead of Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 10, 2018, 07:07:46 AM
Bitcoin prices are now decreasing, the price of bitcoin has declined over the past 3 months, now I have not dared to invest, because the price of bitcoin is decreasing, if you want to invest, wait for bitcoin prices to rise again.
Or maybe this is rather exactly the great time to invest? What better time to buy some more than when the price is lowest?
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 06:02:01 AM
Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior. I beleive that altcoins are followers of bitcoin and should be put after bitcoin.
When a person newly gets involved to cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first in order to understand crypto world.
The reason of price rise in bitcoin, is because bitcoin is nominated worldwide and is acceptable at most places, whereas people are mostly not aware of altcoins
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:00:18 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin Is one of the most popular and well-known crypto-currencies with a good rate, hence this price.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 03:07:45 AM
once the value of bitcoin was not as expensive as it is today, bitcoin has experienced a long journey and has experienced a rise and fall in the market many times. and if the value of bitcoin is currently high, because bitcoin is worth getting it all, bitcoin can still exist until now it makes the value even higher.
Activity: 448
August 10, 2018, 01:04:14 AM
Bitcoin prices are now decreasing, the price of bitcoin has declined over the past 3 months, now I have not dared to invest, because the price of bitcoin is decreasing, if you want to invest, wait for bitcoin prices to rise again.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 12:46:39 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created and next to it are called altcoins, so bitcoin is the original one.
Just like old brands or branded names that their price are always the most expensive in value, but the directors of everything they are making some choices or alternatives from expensive one.
Activity: 69
August 10, 2018, 12:12:58 AM
Bitcoin is the main coin of digital money markets and it is entirely reasonable for the main coin to have such a high esteem. Likewise the cost is set in view of the request and supply and amid the last bull rally the interest for Bitcoin was through the rooftop. Likewise the altcoin costs as yet being attached to the cost of Bitcoin encourages it.
Activity: 85
August 10, 2018, 12:10:35 AM
Bitcoin is the top coin in the market and there is no motivation to trust that. Bitcoin won't be a pioneer throughout the following decade in light of the fact that the development of this market has characteristic positive input circles. As in light of the fact that numerous individuals are becoming more acquainted with about Bitcoin all inclusive and Bitcoin is by all accounts the eventual fate of cash, so the request of BTC is expanding quickly. What's more, when the request increment at that point cost consequently reach to its pinnacle.
Activity: 94
August 10, 2018, 12:07:53 AM
The cost of bitcoin is so high since it is the best coin, it is the mother of all other coin. Altcoin are produced from bitcoin. The cost of bitcoin will be high since it is the most acknowledged coin and has an extensive network, there are numerous organizations that acknowledge bitcoin as a methods for trade or it can likewise be utilized for exchanging. Most altcoin even utilize bitcoin for their trade.
Activity: 108
August 10, 2018, 12:01:52 AM
The emergence of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has been a concern. Like an Olympic champion, you don't know much about second place
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
August 09, 2018, 10:18:52 PM
There are more people are being confident of using bitcoin rather than altcoins because bitcoin have only few quantity in the market that is why the more using of bitcoin the more the price of bitcoin high because of lack of supply in the market.
Activity: 65
August 09, 2018, 08:37:29 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin now is very cheap. It's just get a dip price that i think its a last one in this year so its time to buy BTC. I agree with you that it is like a fundamental one in this crypto market. Alts now still depends much on the BTC price thats why BTC has a highest price.
Activity: 57
August 09, 2018, 07:54:34 PM
the very first time I heard of cryptocurrency, I got to notice that it started with bitcoin and since its more of its first coin and the most used, that is why the price is probably so high compared to other coins.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
Because bitcoin is the original and has proven that it is the most demanding coin that has many uses as it is the basis mostly of the alts.
Activity: 252
August 09, 2018, 06:58:07 PM
Because Bitcoin is very expensive in world market that's why is so cost or expensive, then bitcoin is first currency in the world market
Pages:
Jump to: