Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 38. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
July 15, 2018, 01:40:50 PM
Well now not a very high price)))
Now the whole market is in decline and stands on the edge, but many do not worry and say that this is temporary
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 01:34:44 PM
Because bitcoin is the first one to be widely used and popular throughout the internet. Moreover, Bitcoin and blockchain naturally have a clear ownership system. As long as you have a private key, this is yours and nobody can grab it. I think this is the value of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 178
July 15, 2018, 11:15:39 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
It is a king of the crypto market. It has a very fast transaction and it is a very stable coin. At this moment it has a high value price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 11:03:20 AM
because bitcoin is the origin of cryptocurrency so many people will know bitcoin first and they are interested in it and buy it, because the high demand the price always go up so the price of bitcoin is so high right now
Activity: 78
July 15, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin is the most superior to the others. Because bitcoin is the first and most notable coin. Bitcoin values ​​are also the most stable among the others. Many are willing to accept bitcoin. That's what makes bitcoin number one in the world.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 09:58:52 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

Because the amount of bitcoins that available in market is limited, but its demand is very high. (people need it to trade, to invest in ICOs,..). The higher demand is, the higher price bitcoin is. Finally, there are many people believe in bitcoin development. Those are reasons why bitcoin price is high.
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 09:46:48 AM
Perhaps because bitcoin is the most popular among crypto projects. And everyone wants to buy .
Activity: 45
July 15, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
The price of bitcoin is dictated by the demand. The more people buy bitcoin - the more its price.  If demand of a coin surpasses the amount of supply of the coin then the price of that coin will shoot up and that is exactly what happened with bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
July 15, 2018, 04:19:41 AM
All of these forks are making Bitcoin stronger and made more money flow into Bitcoin (eg.: Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Silver) as well as the Bitcoin Futures that might be launched early December.
for me it's because theres have many kind of altcoins like silver gold and etc...
And also because one of historical coins is the bitcoins for 9 years og extinction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
July 14, 2018, 05:06:16 PM
The price of bitcoins is the highest, because many people support and trust this coin. Investing in bitkoin always on top! I personally believe in it.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 07:41:40 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

bitcoin is the original one, so it's superior. but the price is very high and it becomes more value for bitcoin. for altcoins if want like bitcoin, it should work very hard ,.
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 06:15:51 AM
the bitcoin price is high because bitcoin is already in production again and is very rare therefore everyone is hunting to get 1 bitcoin. if the bitcoin price is low then the income from the existing project in cryptocurrency will be very cheap of its payment
Activity: 79
July 14, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
Do you understand? I think the price of bitcoin will be about $ 100,000 by 2020.
Activity: 68
July 14, 2018, 05:53:25 AM
I think why bitcoin prices are so high because bitcoin prices are the only reference for all altcoin prices, all prices are heavily dependent on bitcoin if bitcoin rises then all altcoin prices also go up as well as vice versa
July 14, 2018, 05:15:48 AM
Because when an industry can quickly get a lot of money in a short time, he will have a bubble, so the price is very scary when Bitcoin is the highest, but I believe that the future price is more horrible.
July 14, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
My view is bitcoin is most popular coin in the crypto market and people believe in it most . IT is available all over the world easily and investors invest in bitcoin more so these are some reasons  that bitcoin is so high.
Activity: 116
July 13, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
Some of this time, bitcoin has become one of the investment options for many investors. This is because, bitcoin prices soaring high so that the main attraction for many investors. But in previous years, bitcoin had a spike and decline in value quickly.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 04:42:12 PM
A frequently asked question on this resource. Yet it is the first currency, and the strongest to this day.
And besides, the coin is old and it has a very large audience, which supports its financing. Just bitcoin is constantly becoming more complicated, which increases its value.
Activity: 81
July 13, 2018, 04:33:15 PM
A frequently asked question on this resource. Yet it is the first currency, and the strongest to this day.
Activity: 313
July 13, 2018, 04:27:06 PM
The price of bitcoin increases every year as the word of bitcoin and blockchain community spreads easily world wide and more users are entering the bitcoin community from all over the planet and due to the digitalization, globalization and easiness of use in this bitcoin technology has also attracted more investors in the crypto and bitcoin market.
Pages:
Jump to: