Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 37. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 05:20:06 PM
The cost of bitcoin and other crypto currency is essentially nothing, except for the huge demand and their prospects as a new technology. If there are willing to buy, then the rate will continue to grow. And now the number of investors is very large and, most likely, will only grow. Bitcoin has become incredibly popular in the media and the masses of people over the past year. Now many new investors are looking for an opportunity to purchase it.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 05:15:50 PM
The price of bitcoin is very high because of its value.
But now the market is down and the price is down also.
Which makes it cheap and affordable for those that are interested in investing in it
But unable to invest because of the price
Activity: 54
July 17, 2018, 05:12:18 PM
Bitcoin was the first coin that made the breakthrough and raised itself in the crypto industry. Its blockchain has a limit and with each block mined a difficulty for the miners gets to a new level.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
Bitcoin was the first top coin, it has the highest community confidence and can be considered as the crypto currencies index, so it is one of the safest investments on this market, and at the same time it has the highest capitalization.
Activity: 350
July 17, 2018, 04:31:41 PM
Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency, it is the most popular of them and people originally invested in it. Yes, it has disadvantages, but many associate the whole cryptocurrency market with it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 17, 2018, 05:26:38 AM
likened to as goods than when he had a lot of requests so the price would soar. This happened in the bitcoin because it has a great demand and the number of the start a little bit then it will make the higher your bitcoin value. of course, this will be a valuable asset for the long term so reasonable only if many are looking forward to investment bitcoin later on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 04:53:24 AM
This is actually technically the reason for the supply and demand situation. BitCoin is the base for many coins and is therefore strong. The number of investors is very high. the bitcoin price is high due to these reasons.
Activity: 95
July 17, 2018, 04:51:11 AM
The high price of Bitcoin is the effect of its high demand.
 Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 38
July 16, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
I can't clarify why bitcoin value today is to high the value esteem regardless of whether have numerous preliminaries for bitcoin now there are the issue about bitcoin supplant the new digital currency the bch. in any case, bitcoin keep on increasing the cost an incentive in the marketcap, I think this is the verification bitcoin is in the most astounding most grounded coins and have more requests in the market that is the reason bitcoin continue expanding.
Activity: 238
July 16, 2018, 03:45:37 PM
To be honest, I think that this is only because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it has unique characteristics that no other crypto-currencies have
Except that bitcoin was the first, this coin has the greatest popularity among people. Even people far from the crypto world know the name of only this coin. In addition, bitcoin is a limited resource, and limited resources are always valued more.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 01:31:00 PM
Bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency. It all started the other altcoins were created in the image of bitcoin with a few differences. The basic idea of cryptocurrency is reflected in bitcoin, he created several new areas around the world, millions of people owe him their jobs. Even though he is in terms of processability inferior to many cryptocurrencies, he was the first and the most important at the moment.
Activity: 69
July 16, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
I do not think it's expensive. There are a total of 21 million Btc in the world. Very little of the money in the world economy is in Bitcoin. Therefore, I think Btc price will increase a lot.
Activity: 57
July 16, 2018, 01:23:05 PM
The first digital coin . A lot of people are after her. And I think for good reason.
Activity: 330
July 16, 2018, 01:20:35 PM
To be honest, I think that this is only because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it has unique characteristics that no other crypto-currencies have
Activity: 86
July 16, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
Online is always risk but when its the topic with bitcoin its 100% save and trusted.many currency are scam in last few years but bitcoin is alive and its alive with a very good future. It is the high secure digital currency in the whole world. Day by day bitcoin price going to high and high. This is the reason of bitcoin price going to high and high.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
because bitcoin is also first made in the world and also popular, and also our easy way to get a good profit, and also safe we use every day with many advantages, so I believe that bitcoin is the number one.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 05:23:52 AM
It's simple . Demand is high. Therefore, the price increases, is high.
Activity: 105
July 16, 2018, 05:22:56 AM
Bitcoin is the starting point for understanding the world of encryption, which begins with bitcoin. All altcoin follows bitcoin.
Activity: 92
July 16, 2018, 05:17:15 AM
I can't clarify why bitcoin value today is to high the value esteem regardless of whether have numerous preliminaries for bitcoin now there are the issue about bitcoin supplant the new digital money the bch. yet, bitcoin keep on increasing the cost an incentive in the marketcap, I think this is the verification bitcoin is in the most astounding most grounded coins and have more requests in the market that is the reason bitcoin continue expanding.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
July 15, 2018, 01:43:46 PM
It is not, go and make one and then you will find out. Why is your wage so high?
Pages:
Jump to: