Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 59. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
No matter where the market goes short term, we are pretty sure the long term the price will be always growing and here is why:

1. Limited supply - By 2032 99% of bitcoin will have been mined
2. Huge amount of bitcoin is lost. Nearly 4 million bitcoins have been lost forever, study says
3. Limited amount of sellers. To sell something you must own it in the first place
4. Unlimited amount of new buyers. The speed of the buyers depend on the HYPE and FOMO.
5. Huge amout of bitcoin is stored and not traded. Satoshi is sitting on 980,000 individual Bitcoins - it belongs to Bitcoin’s mysterious founder, Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the best money there is and there will be a lots of interest in bitcoin in coming years. Once people can see bitcoin for what it is, there is no telling of it's growth.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
The price of bitcoin is so high because it is be best coin, it is the mother of all other coin. Altcoin are generated from itcoin. The price of bitcoin will be high because it is the most accepted coin and has a large community, there are many companies that accept bitcoin as a means of exchange or it can also be used for trading. Most altcoin even use bitcoin for their exchange.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
There different criteria for evaluating the coin on the market. You can`t really pick out one and say that is the reason, well you can, but it won`t be precise. That is why I`d say it is a combination of such factors: the originality, widely-spread in use, popularity.
Activity: 21
I think the price of Bitcoin is growing because of the influx of more and more new investors. Look at how many new crypto-exchanges are opening, how many new ICO projects. Cryptocurrency audience is rapidly increasing. Everyone wants to make money on nothing.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Imagine when the whole world is using BTC and celebrities are not happy with only holding 1 Bitcoin. Proof of work is awesome for Bitcoin and to a certain degree the price must be influenced by the price of the equipment and electricity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
It is because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has been launched.  The total supply of the coin is quite small and also its becoming very popular all over the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Because bitcoin is the first. It will be the most expensive of all crypto currency. although there are many altcoyins that technologically excel bitcoin. But bitcoin is like digital gold.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
In the future, BTC is going to be higher still. But the reality is BTC is not high or expensive at all. BTC is the best money there is and there will be a lots of interest in BTC in coming years. Once people can see BTC for what it is, there is no telling of it's growth.  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is priced high now as traditional investors are turning to investing in crypto and especially bitcoin. This causes the bitcoin price to increase continuously. In addition, the amount of bitcoin is very small, so it increases the bitcoin's value.
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Bitcoin will always have a price higher than all other coins due to the fact that it is the very first crypto currency with its unique technology. Everybody knows him and he has the greatest confidence from people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
Bitcoin is the founder of crypto currency. People like it and buy it. It can be exchanged in any currency where ever and whenever we want. Its demand is increasing day by day and it's rate is getting high.
Activity: 512
Bitcoin is most known coin in terms of cryptocurrency, i think people who are unfamiliar with the term of crypto are associating them with Bitcoin. So in my opinion most known crypto will be most popular and people will want to get it. Also they know they can get easy profit with it, as the price isn't really stable and if they know what they're doing, they can buy cheap and sell expensive.
did just that today the price has not reached the maximum, which everyone is waiting for it Bitcoin. Apparently due to some large whales the price goes down again, and this is the first reason for the panic in the market.
Activity: 82
Bitcoin is most known coin in terms of cryptocurrency, i think people who are unfamiliar with the term of crypto are associating them with Bitcoin. So in my opinion most known crypto will be most popular and people will want to get it. Also they know they can get easy profit with it, as the price isn't really stable and if they know what they're doing, they can buy cheap and sell expensive.
Activity: 78
Their are lot of things to consider.
In the market, the most high value price was the most needed.
Just like bitcoin, bitcoin was the most demands here in world of Crypto. If you buy a share in ICO, what are you need to use to buy their tokens? Is it USD? No, the currency you need to buy such shares are bitcoin and ethereum. So basically, your usd need to convert first to bitcoin or ethereum before to buy some shares in ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I also do not understand this and still can not understand what determines the value of cryptocurrencies.I hope that she will grow further
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin is underestimated today. It seems to me that this coin should cost at least 50 000 dollars. People implement the blockchain technology everywhere and this raises the cost of bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Maybe bitcoin is the 1st basis and it play a very important role
Activity: 76
Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior. I beleive that altcoins are followers of bitcoin and should be put after bitcoin.
When a person newly gets involved to cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first in order to understand crypto world.
The reason of price rise in bitcoin, is because bitcoin is nominated worldwide and is acceptable at most places, whereas people are mostly not aware of altcoins

Thats true
Activity: 224
The bitcoin constantly establishes new heights because large investors in the traditional markets invest the money in crypto - the market, especially bitcoins. The interest of the public in bitcoins increases in process of increase in a heat of day.
Although BTC is still the market leader. But it seems that prices are likely to fall in the future. Currently BTC can not raise above $ 10,000. Prices are far lower than at the end of 2017. Therefore, it is not possible to call the price of BTC is high.
Pages:
Jump to: