Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 60. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The key factor pushing the price up is herd instinct. If people believe that bitcoin will continue to grow, then this belief will support itself. All investments have a speculative tone, however, unlike shares, bitcoin does not give the right to future income that investors can evaluate. Betting on bitcoin means simply believing that other people will want to do the same.
Activity: 350
The bitcoin receives a lot of attention from the international community. At the moment I know that there are big investors who are interested in bitcoin and put in it much. For this reason the bitcoin will gradually submit new heights.
Activity: 336
he appeared first on the cryptocurrency market. now this is the most difficult coin to mine. it is the most popular in the world, and therefore the most expensive. very high demand people want to invest their money in it.
Activity: 252
Bitcoin is the first coin in the cryptocurrency and its has huge demand they have from their service.Bitcoin is the base of all altcoins in crypto market.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Many people thought that Bitcoin is the base of all altcoins so they tend to buy bitcoin first before investing in other altcoins as Bitcoin is a gold of cryptocurrency However, I think its high price is because more people are buying and investing on it from the beginning, therefore the demand is greater than the supply. Conclusion, I suppose that Bitcoin still is the coin which represent the whole crypto currency now.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
I think because the amount of demand for bitcoin is getting bigger. The big investors of the world are also investing in bitcoin I think. Bitcoin is likely to increase steadily I think. hopefully bitcoin increases in the future.
I Disagree
I think that Bitcoin will not take a leading position for long, because it is no longer a guarantee of stability. Previously, everyone thought that he would never collapse, but would only grow in capitalization.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Thanks to apps and new exchanges, bitcoin is easier to buy now than ever before. These services also increase the profile of cryptocurrencies as viable, tradable assets, not unlike other currencies and securities. With an increase in accessibility and popularity comes an increase in demand, which the current supply of bitcoins can’t seem to keep up with.
Activity: 42
 I think that in the next few months, we can see a higher price in bitcoin because of the potential massive adoption for bitcoin.
Activity: 121
The cost of mining is relatively high, and most people who encrypt the world have great expectations for it.
Activity: 196
I think the price is high because there are more people wanting to buy than willing to sell. It’s a market and that’s the market rate. As for the reasons, there are more people wanting to buy. The number of investors has also increased significantly. Hence the price has been rising. Also, the price of bitcoin rises and drops mainly due to speculation. Bitcoin has been in the press a lot from 2016. This includes mainstream medias. Bitcoin presents a variety of opportunities that did not exist prior to its development.  Most people buying bitcoin are doing so in the belief that others will want it even more in the future.

Activity: 56
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

I think when the demand market is higher than supply, the price will rise. it is my opinion.
Activity: 210
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Why expensive? because Bitcoin is the first virtual cypto currency that is very popular among investors. Creating Bitcoin is very difficult require multiple computers with high specifications to create it. Also many countries are now legazing Bitcoin to use it for to improve economy of their countries and that's why Bitcoin so high.
Activity: 84
all because of the limited number of bitcoins and the high number of enthusiasts for investments in bitcoins that make the amount of bitcoin supply in the market thinning and make the price rise very high Wink
Activity: 344
I think because the amount of demand for bitcoin is getting bigger. The big investors of the world are also investing in bitcoin I think. Bitcoin is likely to increase steadily I think. hopefully bitcoin increases in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
The laws of supply and demand are what drove the price so high. Bitcoin is the first coin and the only one that is so vastly known all around the world, it's only logical that its price would be as high as it is and as more people want to join this market for profit the more the price will rise.
Activity: 140
Too obvious, because it is the top 1 crptocurrency in the whole world. Many challenges/experience bitcoin was for to be on that spot and be well known coin in crpyto. Bitcoin itself now affecting transaction online daily and the technology we are dealing with
Activity: 238
Well, it depends on which side to look;) In my opinion the price is very low Cheesy
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The first is that bitcoin was created first and first gained popularity and was invested in it, then it became stronger in the first position and is not going to lose, because if it becomes the second then most likely after a while it will slide far down.
Activity: 252
Bitcoin is the original coin, that`s definitely the reason why it`s so expensive.
Activity: 115
I think because a lot of people are buying large quantities of COINS COINS of the price is very high, you might think that now the currency of the price is very high, that's all right, look back many years later, COINS may be of very cheap now
Pages:
Jump to: