Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 61. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 2
this is not about the original coin or not, it's a matter of which coin is the main pair. such as dollar $ is the unit of value that becomes the unit pairs of money form internationally
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Because over time it becomes more difficult to mine, the reward for the block falls. Potential growth in bitcoin is very large.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Bitcoin price is high because it is the pioneer in the world of crypto. The first cryptocurrency that can be use to purchase goods and services. At the same time the first that can be convertible to fiat and vice versa. That is why some considered bitcoin as the king.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has proven technical excellence and forerunner. Block chain bitcoins have been around for a long time and have accumulated a lot of trust in recent years because it is reliable and safe. What should not be underestimated in bitcoin is that the price is a large community that has been around bitcoin for years, and the more people believe in the currency, the higher the price.
Activity: 78
Bitcoin it is censorship resistant and can be decentralised and used peer to to peer as currency eventually beyond the control of governments and banks.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

I can't argue that the bitcoin is the best digital currency in the market that's why the price is too high. Bitcoin is the grand father of all cryptocurrency, and that is the reason why other coins exists in the market. It has the largest market cap and trading volume that is why it so volatile which is risky to invest with. Being superior in the market is not easy, because there will always be threats, especially in hacking the coins of some abusive people. Its all where it started, and we really don't know when the era of bitcoin will end, maybe some altcoins will replace bitcoin as being the no.1 cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
Its because the coins already been for a long time and peoples hold a lot of them. Peoples are new to crypto also want bitcoin for investment and trading, thats why the price getting high and high.
Activity: 224
because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. because more and more people are beginning to believe in bitcoin and invest in it. the demand for bitcoin is growing every day, so the price is growing. then necessarily comes the correction, but then comes a new wave of growth.
Activity: 130
I think the demand in the market determines the price of virtual currency. Bitcoin is very expensive because of the large market demand.
Activity: 18
Bitcoin is the first in crypto. because many market demands are too high so Bitcoin prices continue to soar. No one can outrun it in popularity or in price. All investors are interested in its growth and support its development.
Activity: 223
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Bitcointalk is so high because it is the first cryptocurrency and all other altcoins follow suit. The first you need to learn when you enter crypto is bitcoin then altcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
As more and more people buy BTC, the price of BTC is higher and higher, and the cost of BTC is high, and the number of BTC is also capped. All this will lead to the price of BTC going up.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Because bitcoin is in the highest stronger coins and have more demands in the market, that's why bitcoin price is so high.
and also bitcoin Is the first crypto coin so bitcoin price  becomes more expensive.
Ultimately new and old users are testing the limits Bitcoin system that, for a decade, has been untested. The futures market will be a big driver in growth and bust over the next few months as institutional investors begin using the cripto currency.
Activity: 96
Bitcoin price is very low few years ago. If you just join now then it is normal that the price is very high since you missed the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at low price. It is the same for every stocks in the market (Amazon,apple,Twitter,facebook). You can buy other cheap coins If you want but it will not be Bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Because bitcoin is in the highest stronger coins and have more demands in the market, that's why bitcoin price is so high.
and also bitcoin Is the first crypto coin so bitcoin price  becomes more expensive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Recent changes in bitcoin prices are the result of the preparation of the soil by institutional investors for the upcoming launch of bitcoin futures. Now, when bitcoin futures become available, having pre-purchased futures, you can generate a huge number of biconoin purchase and sale transactions to provide such price deviations that will be beneficial for your futures contracts ...
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

The price of bitcoin so high is $20000 before but the promising price of this year is $100000 so its really exciting for all bitcoiners to have that cost that we hope for.well be praying that the price will rise up soon.And l want to exoerience the expensive price of bitcoin.l want real bitcoin in my life that will help me thought our dreams.l know its nit imoossible to make me rich in the name of Jesus.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Today we are seeing a short correction, for a further rise in bitcoin prices, it's just necessary, I think that today such a correction will be perceived by the community as another good sign, because otherwise it's not otherwise, I think I'm right
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
I think Bitcoin's demand is higher than anyone thinks. There are many countries that try to accept bitcoin for use in their country. Even the Bank issued bitcoin bonds to invest in world markets. That's why I think bitcoin is very high.  Cool
Activity: 137
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
I think why bitcoin has so high a price, because this is the first coin that was created. and all altcoin make bitcoin as a rule. other than that bitcoin only created as many as 21 million pieces only. the more step the item will be the more expensive the price. this is what makes the bitcoin price so high.
Pages:
Jump to: