Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 77. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 02:28:44 PM
Why is bitcoin so expensive? Here is one of the versions. Bitcoin is a legend with 9 years of experience and trust in this coin more than everyone else. About other advantages, lazy people here did not write.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 02:18:54 PM
crypto is the king of the money world bitcoin. the price was higher than before, but I think the price is not high these days. things are less expensive in the marketplace and are expensive.
Activity: 226
April 08, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
i can't explain why bitcoin price today is to high the price value even if have many trials for bitcoin now there are the issue about bitcoin replace the new cryptocurrency the bch. but bitcoin continue to increase the price value in the marketcap, i think this is the proof bitcoin is in the highest strongest coins and have more demands in the market thats why bitcoin keep increasing.

Bitcoin is the pioneering of all cryptocurrencies. A lot of country's accept this cryptocurrencies as legal tender in their country's. The demand of bitcoin is very strong world wide thats why bitcoin is the most expensive coin of all cryptos coins.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
why bitcoin is high, as it grows and bitcoin papuler makes many investors new investors who invest their money / invest in bitcoin hence the bitcoin price increasingly has big value.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
April 08, 2018, 12:27:10 PM
Today you can ask the opposite question: Why is the price of bitcoin so low? All people are waiting for the market growth, but in contrary to expectations the market still falls. I think this is due to the lack of regulations and fresh money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 01:25:08 PM
experienced investors can hardly predict how far growth will continue. In accordance with economic principles, when a cryptocurrency rises in price, it means the number of requests in the cryptocurrency is greater than the amount of supply, which is why bitcoin prices continue to rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 10:51:21 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin prices have risen sharply in the current market environment, and I think it is possible that these currencies will be able to outperform the values of the old coins, Reaching for successes like Ethereum or NEO.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
April 07, 2018, 10:47:29 AM
Oh i came to this topic to see who think that the price is so high now and realised that topic have been started at the end of November) I think now everybody wait when price will grow again
Activity: 265
April 07, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
With respect to other cryptos or altcoins, bitcoin is the first one to be heavily used and tecognized that is why it has this pioneering thing to it that is why people trust bitcoin more than the other which means more demand for bitcoin.
Activity: 79
April 07, 2018, 07:37:13 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was launched and because of its popularity, it is the most in demand coin. The price of bitcoin is very high because many investors demand for it.
Activity: 182
April 07, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

It's not that complicated, all around the world, people are buying itcoin because they think it's a great opportunity for an efficient investment.

They keep demanding it, hence the price of bitcoin is booming as a result.

The Bitcoin is so high because  it is the number one cryptocurrency in all over the country and some people know about the Bitcoin in all over the world. Bitcoin's meteoritic rise has pulled up the prices of other coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 07:06:49 AM
The bitcoin value is now so high due to publicity in the market, and also many people were now aware of it so they got attracted and buy on it cause they know that their investment will earn profit.
Activity: 22
April 07, 2018, 06:54:50 AM
Because bitcoin is the first digital coin in the world so it is very valuable and expensive, the current high bitcoin price is certainly due to increasing number of investors investing in bitcoin, Smiley resulting in high levels of demand in the market that cause the rise of bitcoin
Activity: 129
April 07, 2018, 06:45:58 AM
The number of bitcoins is limited, and the number of people who buy BTC is increasing, and the purchasing power of the market is increasing, leading to the increasing price of BTC.

Activity: 308
April 07, 2018, 06:31:08 AM
Technical indicators show buyers are trying to breach past the $6,600 zone but have been unsuccessful so far.
It seems to me that the price will drop to almost $ 5000 at some point in time in the future, but then, of course, growth will begin again. It always seemed to me that with crypto currency happens exactly what no one expected. Only a small number of people really benefit from changes in the price of coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
April 06, 2018, 06:36:59 PM
Technical indicators show buyers are trying to breach past the $6,600 zone but have been unsuccessful so far.
Activity: 183
April 06, 2018, 06:06:39 PM
I think the high price of bitcoin due to the fact that there are many investors, this is the first coin, and unique technology
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 06, 2018, 04:00:03 PM
In that case id assume that when time goes by and cryptocoins become more and more mainstream and used by the public (assuming they wont get banned) BTC should be surpassed by other coins which solve issues btc doesnt. Also fees and transfer times seem a bit too much
Because Bitcoin has the greatest benefit of being the first of its kind to the community that supports bitcoin is huge and also the demand for bitcoin.Alts others only compete with each other because bitcoin demand in the market is still high for bitcoin and some time ago bitcoin rises very quickly decreases but no one can replace the bitcoin position

Well, some altcoins bring even more benefit. You can make more money investing in under dollar coins than buying BTC. I suppose the reason for its high price is the greatest popularity and hype around it.
Activity: 56
April 05, 2018, 03:45:49 PM
I don't thin kthat the price is Bitcoin is too high right now. It is a good time to buy some bitcoins for long term. Well we maybe dip a bit more maybe to 5k but I if you have some time just buy now and hold it for a longer time!
You're right. Now it's not the best time for BTC, 'cause its price is not so high like it was a couple or more months ago
Activity: 215
April 05, 2018, 05:32:34 AM
I believe such high price of Bitcoin is due to the high demand of it. And demand is so high because of the popularity. The more popularity Bitcoin gain, the more expensive it will be. This is the main problem with the whole crypto world. We have to gain popularity. A lot of people did not believe in Bitcoin. Now some of this people are investing in Bitcoin and they think alts are not to be trusted. Popularity and the right information are the most important of all.
Pages:
Jump to: