Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 89. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 08:42:45 PM
The bitcoin has started in the year 2009 by Satoshi  Nakamoto .In the beginning its price was very low and later bitcoin has captured the market gradually so that more and more people are involved in to it  because of its certain attractive features hence its market demand also increased and the market value also hiked. Bitcoin  market is volatile so it will be useful for the day traders as well as the investors.Now bitcoin is useful to the business community world wide so its demand is increased  and its price also increased.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 08:38:15 PM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency so most easily known to people, more and more dev. which continues to develop bitcoin so as to make bitcoin steadily popular compared to other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 109
March 12, 2018, 08:36:52 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
it is because people are now more aware about the crypto market, When heard the word crypto the first thing that come to their mind is bitcoin. Bitcoin got the widespread adoption to people and businesses thats why the price is high. Bitcoin is more popular and demand compared to others and thats help the prices rose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 08:23:36 PM
Bitcoin is the first crypto that to be hard to mine, low supply, and high popularity  also have high volume on various market that make the value is so high. All investors are interested in its growth and support its development.
Activity: 129
March 12, 2018, 08:08:22 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
btc is king it controls the market that is why
Activity: 196
March 12, 2018, 07:56:25 PM
Authentic is more expensive than the not. Bitcoin is the only one who was started this kind of approach in business. The approach is really unique and newly. That is why more people easily like this kind of business. Now we see bitcoin as always remain on the top. I didn't yet see bitcoin beyond the middle of price in crypto. I didn't yet see alt that have price more than 3000$. Only bitcoin is still the highest price ever.
Activity: 126
March 12, 2018, 07:50:25 PM
Bitcoin's price was high because it pioneered the idea of cryptocurrency. It made its way and established the basics that the other cryptos used as their standard...
Activity: 13
March 12, 2018, 07:33:46 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

Back at novemver was cuz the whales were buying to make the massive sell that happened.
Activity: 129
March 12, 2018, 07:33:11 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
because bitcoin controls the market and it was the original the real OG
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
March 12, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
bitcoin prices are determined by supply and demand. especially if the number of bitcoin is currently very little in the world and very high demand it can make bitcoin has a very high price and very potential. so do not be surprised if bitcoin is very expensive.
Activity: 132
March 12, 2018, 06:25:27 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
BECAUSE BITCOIN IS THE KING AND IT CONTROLS THE MARKET
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
March 12, 2018, 06:15:06 PM
A little more time in this development of events - and I'll start buying bitcoins! Smiley I wait for the price of 500 dollars and I run myself a wholesale discount! Smiley I think someone specially presses the price and I do not understand why someone else is resisting - if you really press, then crush to victory! Smiley I'm like a game of table tennis. Long and not very effective * unless the Asians play.  Wink
Activity: 112
March 12, 2018, 01:18:40 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
because it is in the boom and the demand that it has in the market Shocked
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

in my opinion price the fucking bitcoin is not less than$100,000
but it is likely that it will cost much more
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 10:26:05 AM
high altcoin low prices are affected by demand and supply. What happens to bitcoin is the high demand and supply so bitcoin has always been the number one most sought after and desirable person in almost every country hunting for bitcoin. The day bitcoin continues to grow and almost all countries have bitcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
The demand for crypto currency is growing every day. It functions in almost every area of our life. It is obvious that bitcoin as the very first among them will always be the most valuable and expensive.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 12:53:02 PM
Bitcoin is a basic technology and has a huge potential.
In addition, so that a novice can buy any altcoin, he must have Bitcoin first. This affects the Bitcoin rate.
Activity: 96
March 11, 2018, 12:13:59 PM
I think it's happening because more investors are on bitcoin and that's what makes bitcoin more expensive and more expensive bitcoin targeting.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
March 11, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
Because of the popularity, Day by day Alt is becoming a popular currency around the world and it's getting accepted in most of the developed countries at now. that's why the demand is increasing at a higher rate and the price also getting higher in this way. I have a strong belief that Bitcoin and Altcoin will be the future money So that the price is getting bigger.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 11:48:40 AM
But now the price of bitcoin has gone down very low!
Its price is directly related to people's interest in it. The more people investing in crypto world - the more it is. When people are frightened by news - bitcoin falls in price, because people withdraw money, and vice versa.
Pages:
Jump to: