Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 91. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 10, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
Try to research the bItcoin history on google.. Its documented there ..youll understand why bitcoin is named as the king crypto... Its been around since yr. 2009..
It evolved in many cases..it rises and fall many times....because of bitcoin..all other crypto coins came afterwards..
Bitcoin is a pioneer in the world of crypto-currency, yet it will not lose sight of the fact that this coin will be unique and inimitable in its quality and with better prospects. In my opinion, to date Bitcoin shows what could be a simple soap bubble.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 09:11:04 AM
Try to research the bItcoin history on google.. Its documented there ..youll understand why bitcoin is named as the king crypto... Its been around since yr. 2009..
It evolved in many cases..it rises and fall many times....because of bitcoin..all other crypto coins came afterwards..
Activity: 238
March 10, 2018, 09:01:10 AM
well, it seems soon will come that moment when the price of BTC is becoming more appealing and soon time to buy
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 10, 2018, 08:45:59 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
      Bitcoin price is very high compared to other altcoin,the popularity of this coin and the increasing demand in the market makes bitcoin price so expensive.
Activity: 266
March 10, 2018, 08:38:04 AM
Bitcoin is the first largest cryptocurrency in the world and most popular throughout the internet. It mostly represents cryptocurrency, so if cryptocurrenciy gets popular, bitcoin is the first one to be recognized.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
March 10, 2018, 08:05:40 AM
as long as there's more coming investors to bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will rise. because the price of bitcoin is based on the demand and supply, as the demand rises, the supply will short, that's why the price will rise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
March 10, 2018, 07:30:51 AM
Because it is the king and everyone has to buy bitcoin to be able to purchase altcoins. Bitcoin is like the earth, and the altcoins are like the seeds.
Activity: 124
March 10, 2018, 07:26:50 AM
On pricing is very influenced by the hype in the press. Good news - up, bad - falling. It makes sense to have an understanding of the situation and act from it.
Activity: 115
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
March 10, 2018, 05:03:21 AM
In fact btc is simply the most promoted among crypto projects because people who though invest any money is buying it. Thats it.
Activity: 420
March 09, 2018, 02:50:48 PM
We must understand that bitcoin is the first and original project that changed the world. Therefore, the price will always be maximum. Many people except him know nothing more in the crypto-world.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 09, 2018, 11:09:27 AM
Bitcoin is the first cyptocurrency and is still the leading one hence it has a very high. It already existed in the market years prior to the rise of the other altcoins and all cyptocurrencies somewhat owe it to bitcoin.
Yeah first one and i think demand is also very high whuch keeps its price high. The high level of demand for bitcoin in the crypto market certainly has an impact on rise in bitcoin prices that are currently increasing significantly. Public confidence is so very high on bitcoin to invest in it certainly brings a positive effect on progress of bitcoin that can't be denied if this year is the year for to rise of bitcoin.
Activity: 550
March 09, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
because i think it's the oldest coin and maybe when it was too young most of the people are mining it and buying it.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
March 09, 2018, 10:44:19 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
I think this is not a stupid question, many people out there do not know Bitcoin yet, so I'll explain it. Bitcoin has become a new job for some people, making bitcoin more popular in the community. Of course, this has an impact on increasing demand. But if market demand is less, it will make bitcoin price down. So the answer for you with the high bitcoin price, because of the increasing number of demand in the market.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
March 09, 2018, 10:31:50 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
I appreciate your questions At a glance Bitcoin can be the best and best coin because it is the original coin. It is true that Bitcoin is the best coin because of the result is given by Bitcoin against his good and satisfying fans. This gives a distinct impression for Bitcoin users.

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
There is no doubt that bitcoin has a very high price, because bitcoin is the first crypto, so it's no wonder that bitcoin has a very large and very well known fan.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
March 09, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
the value of a token depends on who uses it, i.e. accept it in exchange. U know that fiat, that piece of 5 dollar bill u're using, only has value because the govt backs it up right. So, in btc's case, the bigger the number of mkt participants willing to accept btc or buy btc as an asset, the higher the value it can potentially be. subject to other factors such as competition of course. Bitcoin, while it might not be technically superior to some other coins out there, came first, and is the most well known.
Activity: 126
March 09, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
Probably because it is the first of its kind, and has a very strong support from its community and is growing even today. Many invested in it, they see it as trustworthy as their pets are to them.
And am not quite sure, but usually alts are traded using bitcoin - which mean you need to have bitcoin first to buy altcoin
Activity: 112
March 09, 2018, 10:02:15 AM
Growing Chinese cryptomarket is dynamo for Bitcoin. More and more miners working hard on it, improving CPU and other equipment. I think Chinese factor is one of the reasons of growing BTC.

But at the moment it is very cheap.
Activity: 574
March 09, 2018, 09:56:27 AM
Because a lot of people are buying and holding btc knowing that the value will increase consistently so the demand will increase also. And simply because  that btcBTC is the pioneer among the altcoins and its already established the name.
Activity: 224
March 09, 2018, 09:42:49 AM
We know bitcoin is a cryptocurrency.Bitcoin prices are high because the market's demand is much more.People's interest in the day is rising.As a result, the demand is increasing, and prices are rising.Bitcoin also provides high service to the people.As a result, people are paying attention to this work.Along with the price increases.
Pages:
Jump to: