Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 90. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 11:43:40 AM
Most of alts are following the BTC. And also the market supply is limited. But the peoples who are participated and just join are buy alts and BTC. That's why market cap rising steady. So the price is definitely high for BTC.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
March 11, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
always bitcoin is top crypocoin in cryptoworld because it is the main source to get profit in cryptoworld and bitcoin is centre of all transactions. so all the people will invest on bitcoin. so frequently bitcoin price is increased more.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
March 11, 2018, 11:32:38 AM
because bitcoin is the center of the digital currency and bitcoin is the first originator of the crypto currency problem.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
March 11, 2018, 11:27:10 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
March 11, 2018, 11:26:19 AM
Bitcoin is the trigger to other altcoins. Bitcoin is the first coin created in virtual world, that's why Bitcoin is like the superior compares to others. Besides, their technologies are great, transparent, quick transaction and also secure, makes everyone wants to invest in Bitcoin. That's why their price is quite high and barely going down.
Activity: 224
March 11, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
BTC will be higher and higher because it has limit in its free state for mining = 21 000 000. Every day "free" BTC amount become smaller, BTC become more expensive on "supply and demand" rule.
Activity: 203
March 11, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurreny it exist for some time now. Before its price is only $200 and not fully known by some but as time goes by people tried something new out of the traditional work they are eager to earn more money so the decided to join and invest in bitcoin so the btc holders and investors increase until today. When there are more investors the market price inceases that is why for about how many years the price of bitcoin reached $10k and above.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
March 11, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
Bitcoin is one of the first cryptocurrency, people were interested in it and now btc is the best crypto in the world, so price is the biggest now.
Activity: 266
March 11, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
Not high right now. Just 9k dollars is low after what it was. Of course, you can try to wait when it falls even lower, but most likely it will not be. It's minimum.
Activity: 140
March 11, 2018, 10:45:31 AM
Because bitcoin is the first. It is the most expensive of all crypto currency. there are many altcoyins that technologically excel bitcoin. But bitcoin is like digital money.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
March 11, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
The funniest moment that at that time price was 6k, and now it in deep but 9k, which is 50% higher. Price was high and stay high, cause on high interest of high profit. So people are keep buying just in hope to make more money, and that way they keep pushing price up.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
Just a lot of bitcoin where used, and in different industries of society. And altcoins many appeared recently, many where still not are used, respectively capitalization less.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 10:22:49 AM
Bitcoin is among the people very interesting and valuable currency and this is happen that bitcoin is the most famous currency that's why it has a high value than other currencies so it is all because of the people love and the users interest in bitcoin. The price is not growing at a steady rate and this rate is with some of the rapid selling of the bitcoin users which is the best solution for bitcoin price if the people hold bitcoin and to use it for the purpose not to sell for cash or other selling way.
Activity: 238
March 10, 2018, 09:32:12 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin is a coin that makes it easy for all coin to grow. Bitcoin is the highest coin in coins Bitcoin is a digital currency. Now people are able to do everything by bitcoin. And the father of Coinmarketcap.com is called Bitcoin. Bitcoin is determined by the price of all coin.And bitcoin work in the house can do. By the bitcoin is changed our in future life.So everyone interested in Bitcoin. And for this, Bitcoin is very demand.
Activity: 280
March 10, 2018, 09:30:36 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
     Bitcoin price is very high compared to other altcoin,the popularity of this coin and the increasing demand in the market makes bitcoin price so expensive.

I do know little about ETH popularity among whales but BTC has never lost its attractiveness. For example that news about Mt. Gox exchange having disclosed that one Tokyo attorney had sold BTC and Bitcoin Cash worth $400 million since late September. And it's only one person!
Activity: 113
March 10, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
the price is high because it was the first one and have almost 5-6 years of adoption advantage

but also because of the supply available, it’s just 21 millions, so that makes the price so high compared to others
Activity: 238
March 10, 2018, 09:27:05 AM
In my opinion because the bitcoin enthusiasts more and more. Investors are increasingly investing bitcoin over other coins.
Activity: 354
March 10, 2018, 09:25:10 AM
until now the price of bitcoin is still above the price of altcoin, this is because bitcoin is the coin which is very pupular from the coin linnya. I often hear that investors prefer investing in bitcoin instead of altcoin because bitcoin has a high potential for rise, whereas altcoin is less popular than bitcoin and the potential for altcoin to rise is very thin.
Activity: 292
March 10, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
because bitcoin is the most widely used coin for invest now, so the bitcoin price is very high.
Activity: 180
March 10, 2018, 09:21:23 AM
Bitcoin is the main coin and the largest cryptocurrency in the whole world. Many people knows about bitcoin and because of it's high price and demand people are now investing on it. They make any kind of strategy so they can make a big profit and be one of the millionaire because of bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: