Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 94. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 04:48:15 PM
I would not say that bitcoin is much superior to other coins in its qualities, and therefore the price for it is so much different from other digital coins. Here the main role is played by its usual popularity, which arose because it was the first among all the crypto currency and therefore became very famous. Fame has generated demand, and demand - the price. This is what basically explains why bitcoin has a much higher price than the other altcoyins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 03:47:54 PM
Market capitalization again went on the decline . I think this wave will be short ,it's time to grow the market as a whole . It is now possible to consider assets for purchase
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
Its because people accepts bitcoin in many country wherein some people are not aware in altcoin or any other crytocurrency. The price of bitcoin is so high because this is the first cryptocurrency and it became popular to other country thats why many investor or trader choose bitcoin as their coin. Its demand is increasing and many investors are using bitcoin in their business. Bitcoins has a potential to grow it is proven already , that is why it attract many new comers that wanted to experience bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
February 21, 2018, 01:49:12 PM
It is law of supply and demand concept.; the reason behind the market value bitcoin is too high is because of its massive demands receive in the market.
There are many people supports them so the increase of bitcoin community increases the price.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
February 21, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
The reason why the price of bitcoin is so high is because it is the first blockchain that was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto.
As time goes by, the price of it is increasing gradually. It same to antique furniture. The more in become old, the more it increase its value.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 05:15:43 PM
I think this is already there who set it up so that pump dump teamnya do it.
because bitcoin is already a lot of investors and everything is almost targeted bitcoin.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
February 20, 2018, 04:59:25 PM
My prognosis for 2018 will sound like this: during the whole year we are expected to jump to the level of 5k down (bottom) and level 30+ up (the ceiling). By the end of the year, I expect the price for bitcoin at 35,000 or more. There are a number of factors to enumerate their meaning I do not see - a fundamental analysis only. technical analysis with bitcoin does not work. it's my opinion. Wink
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
February 20, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
The price of BTC is determined by investor confidence and how much everyone is selling/ buying bitcoin. This means that the volume is completely temperamental and will eventually need some sort of stability for investor confidence.  I would avoid these highly fluctuating currencies for a quick sell (day trade) as its near enough impossible to predict.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
February 20, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

Saying BTC is high is actually a joke considering it has hit 15k before, anyway, the value, demand and supply are some of the general market forced that makes BTC valuable, other alt coins aren't in demand as BTC is, basic market rule is a higher demand of a commodity increases its prices, and BTC is in high demand, if a commodity's supply is low, means its not readily available also hikes its price, BTC's supply is limited, hence high prices.

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Strong world together
February 20, 2018, 04:02:29 PM
BTC is going to take a lot of total cappa in this period, dominating is rising up. It’s cicles of courses waves. Anyway even by now price it’s cheap for future value. In long time perspectives BTC is musthave in your portfolio.
Activity: 112
February 20, 2018, 02:30:12 PM
Bitcoin was the first of what have become known as "cryptocurencies".
These are forms of digital money that use encryption to secure transactions and control the creation of new units.
bitcoin plan was to make a form of currency not controlled by governments or businesses, that you could trade globally with no cost and without having to reveal your identity.. Today will have so making alternative coin that can be used to substitute BTC, but bitcoin has maintain it's host and become superior to other coin,  bitcoin lead while others follow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
February 20, 2018, 02:22:18 PM
I do think it is due to high demand in the market that causes bitcoin's price to grow even more. Bitcoins potential to grow is seen already that is why it hooked to many new comers that wanted to engage into bitcoin.
Activity: 126
February 20, 2018, 02:21:55 PM
The increasing demand and decreasing supply day by day, so this is usual thing in any field that results in increasing price. Bitcoin is main cryptocurrency and every trader does have their own bitcoin holding. And most of these alt traders after taking the profit on the altcoins they hold are just waiting for bitcoin's price to be at dip. When they have seen the price went down, they will make a lot of buy orders that makes the price of btc high again.
Merit: 19
February 20, 2018, 02:14:31 PM
Its not a stupid question. Price is high just because of the Demand. When there is demand and more in supply than price of the market rises. If only happens when large investors buy bitcoin in high quantity at that time price goes up and when they sell price of the bitcoin goes down.
8V Global | 8v.com
February 20, 2018, 02:09:40 PM
Headlines online publications shout: "Bitcoin breaks to the level of 12k dollars!", "The second ascent of bitcoin!", "What is this? A new bubble?" - In my opinion it has long been obvious that this is not a bubble, but the normal behavior of the market in certain circumstances and a number of fundamental factors, primarily through the news background of the mainstream media, affect the market in the first place. Wink
Activity: 140
February 20, 2018, 12:15:26 PM
 the first Bitcoin coin in the world of crypto and altcoin is a bitcoin follower. bitcoin is nominated all over the world and is acceptable in most places, whereas most people are not aware of altcoin nor have value but are still under Bitcoin.
Activity: 155
February 19, 2018, 04:41:34 PM
In the future, bitcoin is going to be higher still. But the reality is bitcoin is not high or expensive at all. Bitcoin is the best money there is and there will be a lots of interest in bitcoin in coming years. Once people can see bitcoin for what it is, there is no telling of it's growth.
February 19, 2018, 04:41:21 PM
Of course, bitcoin is a rather original coin and the price is not at all elevated. They are now trying to surpass it, but these are all unsuccessful attempts, but something in the future may appear and the original will appear.

BTC is usually what people think when you mention the word cryptocurrency. It's basically the pioneer.
Activity: 308
February 19, 2018, 04:35:58 PM
Because its safe and decentralized. Unlike every single altcoin.
8V Global | 8v.com
February 19, 2018, 03:59:54 PM
Well ...: D Mark 11k for bitcoin passed and now we are waiting for the first this year's bull trend. Smiley All the students have bought at the bottom and are now waiting as hunters))) The rest who bought at levels 15 + are delighted with the fact that they will soon fix 0 or sit out and finally for a long time will come out in the plit  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: