Pages:
Author

Topic: Why its hard to attract investors - page 2. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
November 13, 2019, 06:59:09 AM
its hard to recover investor trust because many times they got scam. and now, altcoin its like shitcoin, i dont know where is the best place to take shelter. and someone interest in altcoin drop because of it.
Because when entering 2018 many ICO scams made investors start fear to invest their money, and now there is another solution namely IEO but also has flaws when IEO is launched on exchangers that are less popular and have a small trading volume
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
November 13, 2019, 05:22:33 AM
If there was a foolproof way to eliminate scans, it would have been much better, while the SEC are doing their best in the security tokens sector, there are no governing bodies that would ensure that Cryptocurrency projects stay in line, what most of them do is just to pretend that they are hard at work until investors lose interest and then they gradually fade away from the public eye, even old and established project are joining this trend lately and the latest is HPB.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 13, 2019, 05:06:56 AM
Its hard to attract investors because finally investors have learn to do more research on projects before investing, they have learn to make use of rating websites and learn from ICO advisors too, no blind investment will ever turn out good in crypto space again, 2017 is no more
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 13, 2019, 04:54:25 AM
The groups behind each project are significant, regardless of whether the venture have a ton to convey to the open it must be practiced if the project mean well, extraordinary project  with low appraised task thought will even now be a triumph contrast with a task with high evaluated thought and awful project
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Get Paid for good Content!
November 13, 2019, 01:52:38 AM
Frankly speaking investor are not as many as before because they have been decieved and ruined financially whole lot so there's a but lack of trust in the market which has brought down level of investors today...even some that claimed to be unique also decieved them. It takes huge convinction to get some. 
Activity: 700
November 13, 2019, 01:49:07 AM
Because of the 2018 downfall many investors have gone scared to trust again the crypto space. Yes it is alarming to invest when you buy in such awful high price of a certain project then suddenly loses value. Who would be excited for that kind of scenario right? The only thing investor considering now are mostly profits from IEO types of crowdfunding unlike ICO befores which investors look into details and product worth but nos its changed a lot.

In addition to unfavorable market conditions, one of the factors investors withdrew from investing in new projects was the number of scams last year. Trust is the most important thing in the investment world and I think it is difficult to attract investor confidence in new projects unless the new project carries out an IEO in a large exchanger
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 13, 2019, 01:17:07 AM
Before investors are everywhere in crypto currency specially mid 2017 but everything change
Ico's started to boom in the internet, you can choose a lot
of ico that you like, but then started to change , there are ico that are scam, running with investors money in a snap, lending platforms also can be seen, the same happens they suddenly disappear
we have already have a very good market if there are no scammers
they change everything, now investors are so hesitant whenever there is a new coin that are good but they opted out because they think its a scam, I think we should find a way to lessen or better eliminate them for good.

For new projects, finding investors is not easy. They must create a whitepaper or roadmap that is easily understood by potential investors. In addition, they must market the project to several ventures so that the project can run first while waiting for more investors. Trust is the most important factor in finding investors for a new project
Roadmap and whitepaper cannot help the ICO project right now there are many scam project before ,has a good roadmap but they choose to run investors money instead of developing whats in it. Marketing can be very big help but it will not enough to get more investors the other factor needed now is the trust to developer. It is easy to create a project but to have investors trust that was difficult part.

I agree that the whitepaper and roadmap will not help much in attracting investors. A team developer known for having dedication to the blockchain is an important factor. In addition, having a partnership with large companies will be an attraction for investors. Amid the many ICO scams, attracting investor confidence to invest requires extra hard effort.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
November 12, 2019, 09:27:34 PM
Because of the 2018 downfall many investors have gone scared to trust again the crypto space. Yes it is alarming to invest when you buy in such awful high price of a certain project then suddenly loses value. Who would be excited for that kind of scenario right? The only thing investor considering now are mostly profits from IEO types of crowdfunding unlike ICO befores which investors look into details and product worth but nos its changed a lot.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
November 12, 2019, 07:58:43 PM
Before investors are everywhere in crypto currency specially mid 2017 but everything change
of ico that you like, but then started to change , there are ico that are scam, running with investors money in a snap, lending platforms also can be seen, the same happens they suddenly disappear
they change everything, now investors are so hesitant whenever there is a new coin that are good but they opted out because they think its a scam, I think we should find a way to lessen or better eliminate them for good.

Looking at the current state of the crypto ecosystem and the kinda new projects launch in this recent era, it is a major contributor to by its hard to attract investors to invest in new projects. A lot of these projects do not really have anything significant to offer to the crypto space and the entire world. Such projects will never attract an investor to invest his/her money in the project. Majority of these projects are not well organized and do not have any realistic products to attract investors to invest in. Investors invest to make profits out of their investments. If the project doesn't look profitable, it will never attract any investor.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
November 12, 2019, 07:49:53 PM
I agree ICO scammers really ruined crypto
almost all the investor, bitcoin supporters and bounty hunter quit or back out after experiencing consecutive failure
but until now there still a lot of ICO scammers and still continue doing it and no one is trying to stop them
so, in my opinion, it's better to stay away to new ICO if your not sure where it will go just to be safe

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 12, 2019, 06:45:52 PM
Investors have been hurt so much that some went zero financially so many do not trust projects now as some got scammed through ICO and IEO was a bit doing well and many ran back to it and got scammed too. When it comes to trading, they have been hurt by projects as they dump on them and run so investors are not in crypto like before and those in hardly put in big amount like before. This is just my thought regarding investors and why it's hard to attract them.
they worry if Invest their money more and more they will got scammed,meanwhile earning money in real business become more difficult than before.national or international economic growth now move slowly and they prefer save their money in low less risk Investment such as property.ico or ieo now not interesting anymore ,it could not give us profits like previous condition. Crypto hype and was gone.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 12, 2019, 06:15:34 PM
As simple as possible mate. They are aimed at making everything simple and affordable, so everyone can use the platform. I recommend you to have a look at the guys' website to explore more and get a bit deeper

Will do shortly, thank you very much for your assistance in here. And will get back with own thoughts afterwards
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 12, 2019, 06:02:23 PM

Yeah most of investors don't trust some ICO projects now, even the IEO projects. Including me. I have joined some ico since august 2018 till now, and most of them are scam or the team have abandoned their projects. So i think i just waste my money in ICO and also wasting my time to wait the ICO end. Also i ever invest in ICO project, then i hold the token for about 4-5 months after get listed in exchanger. Because i think its price will rise. But after 5 months the token has no trading volume for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 12, 2019, 05:47:29 PM
it takes time to restore investor confidence to return to the crypto industry with real progress being made and it is not easy, therefore a consistent and prolonged increase will not happen quickly. but as long as there is growth happening so far it is very likely that investors will come back and will make a big pump later which of course is the hope for all traders because the bullish trend is about to happen
November 12, 2019, 05:39:29 PM
Hmm, indeed sounds more that attractive. And all will be done via the app? How simple will everything be?

As simple as possible mate. They are aimed at making everything simple and affordable, so everyone can use the platform. I recommend you to have a look at the guys' website to explore more and get a bit deeper

November 12, 2019, 05:33:23 PM
I wouldn't say that there are many. Probably there are only 2 I am truly impressed with. And these days I am mostly following GUTS tickets. Cause everyday fans enjoy concerts, festivals, theatre plays and sports matches. Popular events sell out fast. This is often unnecessary, since ticket touts make fast money by reselling secondary tickets. That's bad for venues, theaters, artists and of course for your fans. And now imagine buying tickets for the fair price. In my opinion, entirely new standard on the industry

Hmm, indeed sounds more that attractive. And all will be done via the app? How simple will everything be?
November 12, 2019, 05:32:47 PM
Evening mate. This is absolutely true. And this is why people are conducting analysis before going for one or another solution. And as for you, are there many solutions from the ones you follow? Any attractive ones you can share?

I wouldn't say that there are many. Probably there are only 2 I am truly impressed with. And these days I am mostly following GUTS tickets. Cause everyday fans enjoy concerts, festivals, theatre plays and sports matches. Popular events sell out fast. This is often unnecessary, since ticket touts make fast money by reselling secondary tickets. That's bad for venues, theaters, artists and of course for your fans. And now imagine buying tickets for the fair price. In my opinion, entirely new standard on the industry
November 12, 2019, 05:20:26 PM
In my opinion, much here depends on the solution. Cause advanced ones are always in high demand

Evening mate. This is absolutely true. And this is why people are conducting analysis before going for one or another solution. And as for you, are there many solutions from the ones you follow? Any attractive ones you can share?
November 12, 2019, 05:19:58 PM
In my opinion, much here depends on the solution. Cause advanced ones are always in high demand
Activity: 728
November 12, 2019, 05:04:16 PM
Indeed, this year has become difficult in terms of attracting investors in the ICO, since there was a lot of fraud in fraudulent projects in this area. Many investors were deceived and made little profit, and some investors lost their funds altogether. Despite this, at present some advanced users, taking into account the risks, are beginning to become interested in investing in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: