Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 09:19:49 AM
They hold bitcoin for one simple reason: the price rises with time. Bitcoin prices are expected to increase steadily and this will be the best opportunity for holders to create wealth this way.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 08, 2017, 09:07:22 AM
People have trust and confidence in bitcoin currency. Even after ban from many countries, even warnings of regulation from countries like Australia, Indonesia, Japan bitcoin people are still investing in bitcoins. Bitcoin`s unique characteristic’s like decentralised nature, peer to peer exchange system, less transactions charges and quick settlement time compelling/ investing in bitcoin currency. Bitcoin is a volatile currency, many times it has dropped more than 20% still people are holding it because they have confidence that investment in bitcoin will definitely have them more income.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 08:28:32 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

They hild butcoin because everyday the price of bitcoin keeps changing. It is either rising or falling. They wait the chance that the bitcoin value get increasing so in that way they can still earn more. Un that they can more money for their future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 08, 2017, 08:23:03 AM
Holding bitcoin is the wisest decision this days since the difference of buy and sell are so big which causes you to get a hard profit when you always trade. Right now holding is better and to wait for the opportunity when the price totally get bearish.
Activity: 84
December 08, 2017, 08:07:12 AM
In my opinion, it is simply that the value graph of bitcoin still show high probability of increse in the upcoming hour. If you observe the graph for atleast half day, you will notice that the value keeps increasing even at some point it will drop but after that the value would still rise. Thus, making investors hold bitcoin until it keeps its increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 08:03:27 AM
When most investors look at where bitcoin is coming from when it come to the price, They fill that it worth keeping.
Activity: 112
December 08, 2017, 08:03:00 AM
Because  it's brand is times stronger than any other's crypto asset! Actually more than 90% of people got involved into this society through btc.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
December 08, 2017, 08:00:40 AM
Because this is totally favorably. I have had some of bitcoins and I invested it. But I would have more if I didn't  Undecided
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
December 08, 2017, 07:56:54 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
The answer is very simple! Many people like me are also holding bitcoins because we know that we can make more money in the future by holding our bitcoins. I always keeping all of the bitcoins that I earned because I want to have good future that's why I always saving all of my bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 08, 2017, 02:25:17 AM
Most of the folks hold their Bitcoin to from sensible profit. It appears Bitcoin worth are additional high currency days. And additionally folks trust robust embolden security of Bitcoin.
I think the current price change on the market already gives a reason why many users hold their bitcoins? you can see bitcoin prices continue to rise and more expensive. this is the purpose of bitcoin users to hold their bitcoin. certainly to get bigger profits. nor for their future investment
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 02:22:03 AM
I'm not sure that you still HODLing those coins but I'm pretty sure if you did, you are not regret with it. BTC having a proven history of holding BTC for long time will not regret.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

For the time being, the price of bit coin will continue to rise. It would be nice if you wait without selling.
Activity: 182
December 08, 2017, 01:47:31 AM
Most of the folks hold their Bitcoin to from sensible profit. It appears Bitcoin worth are additional high currency days. And additionally folks trust robust embolden security of Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 08, 2017, 01:28:05 AM
people are holding bitcoin due to some reasons like
holding bitcoin is more secure then holding cash.
holding bitcoin is more easy then holding cash.
holding bitcoin is more profitable than holding cash because price of bitcoin is increasing with time most probably due to which your amount in wallet is also increasing.
Activity: 9
December 08, 2017, 01:09:43 AM
holding bitcoin for better future...
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 01:08:15 AM

People holding their bitcoin because their waiting to raise the rate of bitcoin, so that their investment will be higher. Bitcoin now is good investment because of its higher rate,thats why people is investing their money .

It is because holding your bitcoin is one of the way on how you could earn huge profits in the long run, but it is still depends on you if you wanted to hold your bitcoins since there is a lot of ways on how you could earn profits aside of holding. People who holds their bitcoins are the one who doesn't need money at all, I mean they need it, but not like others who need to convert all of their bitcoins to pay all their bills or debts.

I agree, so I envy those holders of bitcoins that doesn't need to trade their btc. Most of I earned btc were already converted to our local currency and Im using this for my everyday life. Yes, holding bitcoins will give your more profit in the near future if and only if bitcoin price will continues to rise. So lets all hope that what's happening now will continue in the coming days or months.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 12:16:09 AM

People holding their bitcoin because their waiting to raise the rate of bitcoin, so that their investment will be higher. Bitcoin now is good investment because of its higher rate,thats why people is investing their money .

It is because holding your bitcoin is one of the way on how you could earn huge profits in the long run, but it is still depends on you if you wanted to hold your bitcoins since there is a lot of ways on how you could earn profits aside of holding. People who holds their bitcoins are the one who doesn't need money at all, I mean they need it, but not like others who need to convert all of their bitcoins to pay all their bills or debts.
Activity: 127
December 07, 2017, 10:51:03 PM
People holding Bitcoin because they get the needed things in their home and their families.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 08:54:49 AM
The most likely reason why people hold bitcoin is because they believe bitcoin is the most valuable asset whose value has a remarkable improvement.
And the second is that if more and more people are holding bitcoins then bitcoin prices will be easy to ride
Most of the people get into bitcoin because of the profit or money that they can use or get in investing their money in bitcoin but for me and for other few of the people are investing or putting their money because they believed that they need this great type of technology.
Yes but the main point is to profit, I agree if storing bitcoin is proof that we need this technology in the future.
And bitcoin prices are always beyond estimates
Activity: 210
December 07, 2017, 01:42:59 AM
Today is a very coveted coin and the price is high enough, of course, many bitcoin will hold. If you want to be used as an investment, that is not harmful. Can be used at any time as an urgent need.. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: