Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 06:31:18 AM
Many people are holding bitcoins because they know that its way more profitable than selling it now. Many of them also buy it for to sell them when its high enough.

Nearly no one buys it for fun or as a payment method only hackers and scammers do this.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 06:22:26 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
Because bitcoin price gets higher as the times goes by, it has ups and downs and all of us waits for bitcoin value to be greater. Investors hoping for the possibility that bitcoins price will increase and get a great profit from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
November 16, 2017, 03:07:12 AM
The simple answer is Bitcoin value will increasing day by day.. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 03:04:42 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Really depends on the situation they are in when they decide to hold. They're holding because of the price dip. Usually they don't sell bitcoins at a lower price than their investment because it would be a loss. Some are holding because the price will go up every minute. This ensures that when they sell their bitcoins, maximum profit is obtained. Another reason is that they don't have the need to let it go. Simple as that.
Activity: 56
November 16, 2017, 02:40:33 AM
Because the price of it in the future will be more higher and has great value.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 72
November 16, 2017, 12:40:56 AM
They holding bitcoin because they are waiting for a high price or bigger exchange.
Activity: 42
November 15, 2017, 10:59:55 PM

Because the market has continues up and downs, and people or: 1. look the highest price they can expect, to sell, or 2. Invested on cryptocurrency to save for the future, in that order to have money for their children, or for when they are older.
Invest on cryptocurrency has became a very rentally way to save and make profits of it, you may see so many success stories. Invest on projects like propthereum.io which are amazing to do it, because they use the second most important cryptocurrency: ethereum.
Activity: 154
November 15, 2017, 10:45:35 PM
why people holding bitcoin? it because we believe that bitcoin can survive in the future and the price is still raising and we will wait until he reach the maximum price before we sell..so that some of us holding bitcoin for future..
Activity: 66
November 15, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

We are holding bitcoins because it will still pump so when it pumps the value of our holdings will also increases and that my friend is what you called an investment. Bitcoins have a value and increasing its value as time goes by and as they become more popular they become more expensive because no one are going to hold anything that are worthless or have no value. We are keep holding it because we wanted to be rich just like what happen to those people who become a millionaire by just hpldinh their bitcoins.
Activity: 126
VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES
November 15, 2017, 09:03:38 PM
One of the main reason why people hold bitcoin is because the value of it is changing, different kind of coins or altcoins" . There are many times the people investing it and waiting for the highest price of the bitcoin that somebody have..
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 07:55:24 PM
many people hold bitcoin at the moment, maybe because there is news that bitcoin on the 16th of november  it will have a second hardfork, but i also heard the news that bitcoin hardfork for the 16th of november is not so and i also do not know what is true that news or just hoax news?
Activity: 84
November 15, 2017, 07:31:09 PM
People keep holding because the price never stops rising. Simple enough really.
Activity: 27
November 15, 2017, 07:29:06 PM
simple answer. people just waiting for high price and sell bitcoin in high price to take more profit of this situation

and almost user of bitcoin use this way
Yes you are right because people want to get much profit from it. And they want to be rich from bitcoin.
Like me. I holding bitcoin for a long time because i want to be rich people from bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin
The other reason why people holding bitcoin because they know bitcoin has a good potential. And bitcoin is the best investment in the world. I think.

Of course they are holding it because they will get profit. No one will leave their coins without knowing that they get a profit. Everybody leaves it in their wallet hoping that the price is increases.

I as well hold my coins because i think some of of these coins have potential.
I agree with you i went into trading and i realized that i  need to trust these coins in which i am going to invest in so i only invest in the coins i though have a good potential profit to give to me and same goes for bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
November 15, 2017, 07:19:12 PM
People are holding bitcoin because of the great possibility that the price will be increasing continually. By that, investor can get a higher profit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
November 15, 2017, 06:51:01 PM

I think people holding bitcoin because everyone is Hoping for price increase.Bitcoin can easily make people rich when the value of bitcoin is expensive.Having savings of bitcoin is nice,Because theres a future waiting we cannot predict but as we can see the in the past bitcoiner becoming millionaire because they store their bitcoin and some invest their bitcoin.I just know that there is a assurance to be rich in bitcoin just simply monitor bitcoin price.

I can only conccur. One bitcoin Bitcoin being valued at 7000$ is just a fraction of what it will be worth in the future. It will for sure triple its price in the three and a half coming years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 06:43:59 PM

I think people holding bitcoin because everyone is Hoping for price increase.Bitcoin can easily make people rich when the value of bitcoin is expensive.Having savings of bitcoin is nice,Because theres a future waiting we cannot predict but as we can see the in the past bitcoiner becoming millionaire because they store their bitcoin and some invest their bitcoin.I just know that there is a assurance to be rich in bitcoin just simply monitor bitcoin price.
Activity: 308
November 15, 2017, 05:56:03 PM
There is no reason, it is just faith over the bitcoin tech that makes us sure bitcoin will rise again the price.they are holding means to make a big profit in future.
Activity: 12
November 15, 2017, 05:49:26 PM
People hold bitcoin because they got faith in it !
because unlike other new shiny cryptos , it maintained it's solid status against all protesters , splits and new coins .
People loved it and consider it as the root of all altcoins , and that's why they hold on to it ! they already generated lots of profits from it and they are thriving for more .
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
November 15, 2017, 05:33:09 PM
Holding any asset or currency will increase its reality in the environment. In our case people are holding a virtual currency which will eventually increase the reality of this currency. We already know that there are only 21 million Bitcoins available in the market and after this the volume becomes even lower and so does the price goes up. But this trick doesn't work every time it involves a lot of waiting time so you can considered it as a long term investment.

People keep Bitcoins because it's the most rewarding thing. There is no wasting of time and energy on tedious digging or risky handling when money actually spawns in your wallet. Will only be patient.

Yeah patience is the virtue and if you have it then bitcoins will always give you the best results and people are well aware that if they can manage to hold their coins longer then they will be making best profits from it as bitcoins has a great ability to rise much higher in future so its good to hold your bitcoins for a long term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 05:30:15 PM
Holding any asset or currency will increase its reality in the environment. In our case people are holding a virtual currency which will eventually increase the reality of this currency. We already know that there are only 21 million Bitcoins available in the market and after this the volume becomes even lower and so does the price goes up. But this trick doesn't work every time it involves a lot of waiting time so you can considered it as a long term investment.

People keep Bitcoins because it's the most rewarding thing. There is no wasting of time and energy on tedious digging or risky handling when money actually spawns in your wallet. Will only be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: