Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 15, 2017, 05:18:20 PM
People are holding bitcoin because they expect huge profits from it, this is my opinion.
Well i believe that people holing bitcoin for good or maybe it was just an stratevic way of gaining profit.because through holding bitcoin we can measure our patience because if we dont have patience maybe we can quit this time arround and find another place  to make profit because holding without patience cannot really take a long time maybe person without patience can be drag into panic mode.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 04:25:21 PM
People are holding bitcoin because they expect huge profits from it, this is my opinion.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
November 15, 2017, 04:21:14 PM
they believe bitcoin is amazing and it will rise more and will pump to the moon olding bitcoin is like having a dollar and someday you will wake with a thousand of it !

Many of the people believe the Bitcoin.Even me,I had inverse in Bitcoin from long.Even I had earned in Bitcoin a lot .Since the price is varying, you can wait and hold for long time interval.If the price reach maximum means,sell the holding and get huge profits.

Profit is the main reason why people are holding Bitcoins.  Many believe that Bitcoin is a great store of value because of it price increase performance.  I do not see any other reason why people are holding Bitcoins instead of what I have stated.  Aside from that, lots of articles had been stating that Bitcoin will rich more than $20k in the near future which I think is very possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
November 15, 2017, 04:16:50 PM
they believe bitcoin is amazing and it will rise more and will pump to the moon olding bitcoin is like having a dollar and someday you will wake with a thousand of it !

Many of the people believe the Bitcoin.Even me,I had inverse in Bitcoin from long.Even I had earned in Bitcoin a lot .Since the price is varying, you can wait and hold for long time interval.If the price reach maximum means,sell the holding and get huge profits.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 04:16:34 PM
It is the time to buy bitcoin because the price is not stable. Last two days the price goes low and now the price becomes increasing. So many people holding their bitcoins for future. Once the price reaches high they sell their bitcoins and earn good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
November 15, 2017, 04:11:21 PM
Holding any asset or currency will increase its reality in the environment. In our case people are holding a virtual currency which will eventually increase the reality of this currency. We already know that there are only 21 million Bitcoins available in the market and after this the volume becomes even lower and so does the price goes up. But this trick doesn't work every time it involves a lot of waiting time so you can considered it as a long term investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 04:10:29 PM
People who are into bitcoins since long time are very well aware about its potential and they have seen the growth of bitcoins over a period of time and same thing they are expecting in coming years too and the only reason to hold bitcoins is to make huge profits from it by selling their coins price will reach to the moon.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 03:59:03 PM
Bitcoin seems to me a good investment for future plannings and bitcoin is the high return investment as of now for me and till now it proves a right decision. Year 2017 is the best year for bitcoin holders. Whomsoever hold the btc till date definitely made some good profit so far. I am holding btc because it is better than gold in terms of ROI as of now for me.

And bitcoin is still in it's early stages, hasn't reached the masses yet. It will only grow more for now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
November 15, 2017, 03:54:53 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 03:50:48 PM
Individuals are holding Bitcoin in light of the fact that they trust its cost will rise exceedingly soon, and along these lines, they make a decent benefit. Obviously, there is some hazard, in light of the fact that the cost increment isn't ensured, however in the event that you intend to hold for a long haul period it will be productive in my opinion.We realize that the bitcoin cost isn't steady, some of the time the value high and now and again it is low. Also, that is the motivation behind why individuals holding their bitcoin, planning to raise the cost of its higher incentive before they trade or change it to physical cash.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 15, 2017, 03:35:43 PM
Bitcoin seems to me a good investment for future plannings and bitcoin is the high return investment as of now for me and till now it proves a right decision. Year 2017 is the best year for bitcoin holders. Whomsoever hold the btc till date definitely made some good profit so far. I am holding btc because it is better than gold in terms of ROI as of now for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 01:22:37 PM
Why not. Someone keep money under the pillow, some bury them in the ground, keep them in the bank cells. Some buy bitcoin. Everyone knows that bitcoin will grow in the future. Therefore, even in a crisis, not many are parted with this currency.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 01:19:00 PM
this is just a game only, I am sure in the future bitcoin prices will be much higher than now.  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 01:13:47 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
i know that bitcoin is the most important currency all over the world so thats why people holding bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 01:10:34 PM
The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend. Some good reasons why you use bitcoin. 1. It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes. 2. It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point. 3. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions. 4. There are no charge backs.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
November 15, 2017, 01:04:21 PM
There's a reason behind the holding process. First if you look at the chart you'll find the price that is increasing and decreasing. When the price fall down most of bitcoin user hold it because they don't want to lose money and they start buying it more as they can. When the price increase they sell it to gain some profit. Second reason is holding bitcoin of future purpose. They hold bitcoin for there future , Kids, Future planning  etc
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 12:34:57 PM
People holding Bitcoin because they know the value of it and it gives them much better returns already which no other investment options can provide. Its supply dropping and demand skyrocketing, this gives opportunity for more price rise from here also.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 14, 2017, 12:05:42 PM
because many expect the price of bitcoin to rise again. Similarly, the bitcoin value is higher than its former value. so if I'm with bitcoin holders today, do not first withdraw what they have accumulated since the price of Btc is rising.
Activity: 196
November 14, 2017, 11:49:55 AM
They're hoping/expecting huge long term profits.
Activity: 350
November 13, 2017, 09:06:56 PM
Of course, because of their diligence in bitcoin .they get victory and I have a rich life here in bitcoin were I work today .I  can handle it really and be cared for to improve my work here  in bitcoin and I will not be released until in the end .I still work hard with him .this people are working here coz bitcoin give a big price to all people work with here. I'm sure they hold their bitcoin worth every job as I am ,nourished my work here in bitcoin because there are many people holding their work on bitcoin coz of this they get the victory and the future of every job here in bitcoin...
Pages:
Jump to: