Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 29. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
November 13, 2017, 07:38:27 AM
People are holding it because they do much believe it will be more expensive
I agree on this part and a lot of people joining everyday, so this is the main reason for holding Bitcoins and they too want to make profit from them.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 07:35:36 AM
people hold bitcoin because it believes the price will continue to increase more than the current price
That is true. That is why a lot of people are now holding and keep buying bitcoin despite of its price because of the belief that the price of bitcoin will go even higher in the future and for me, that is really true that the price will go up even more in the future. If i were you, i will just accumulate and hold bitcoin for long term so i can sell it for at least 20,000 USD market's price.

People are not dumb they can see that if you invest in bitcoin that you can get a lot of money from it back. So thats why are more users beginning to use bitcoin every day.

I had invested when bitcoin was 3k but now I am losing money because its falling now.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 07:15:50 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized and limited. This is a major factor for many Bitcoin users. Bitcoin is hard for governments to trace and tax. Also, unlike fiat money produced by central banks, there is a cap set on total Bitcoins, limiting how much the currency can devalue through inflation.

Activity: 33
November 13, 2017, 07:03:20 AM
People tend to hold bitcoin because they are assuming and we all know that bitcoin will become more expensive or will have a higher price in the future. And with that, they will be able to get more money tham before.
Activity: 17
November 12, 2017, 02:35:31 PM
People are holding it because they do much believe it will be more expensive
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 01:46:25 PM
Pepole hold bitcoin,Because they want a amount of price they have.
they think it's price maybe like gold.So they wait for the price i think.thank you.
Activity: 308
November 12, 2017, 08:57:16 AM
people keep holding bitcoin maybe because they want to increase there expected amount a higher price and to gain much better profit from it.
Activity: 124
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
November 11, 2017, 11:08:11 AM
for me im holding bitcoin because I put my trust into it that it would give me profits in the future when its price is so high my investment will surely payoff because i believe in bitcoins capital appreciation over time and its ability to make such payment easy and safe than banks
Activity: 84
November 11, 2017, 10:32:23 AM
 because in order to understand the decision of most individuals in holding bitcoins on their respective wallets, you must first know bitcoin's nature in the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 10:26:51 AM
Because they're never getting confirmation if they transfer it.
Activity: 357
November 11, 2017, 10:24:14 AM
I think a lot of people are still holding their bitcoins because as far as i know they waited for it to increase its value in the market so when the time comes and bitcoin grow larger and bigger in the market they will exchange their bitcoin on that moment so they will gain larger than the expected amount in their first time that they got or earn coins here. So you can say that is also a way to become or road to be a rich person or maybe the others called it a Road to a Million
Activity: 13
November 11, 2017, 09:30:38 AM
People hold bitcoin because the price is increasing every day till to the future and is a good investment.
Activity: 252
November 11, 2017, 02:22:52 AM
Many people holding bitcoin. Because they know it is very to invest in bitcoin because of increasing value
Activity: 686
November 11, 2017, 02:19:00 AM
there are many people want to hold bitcoin because it shows a good value, and people who really want to enter bitcoin world ,will be able to set the amount of bitcoin because whene it's time to increase they will be more profitable.
and bitcoin are among usable for trading.
Activity: 252
November 11, 2017, 02:14:13 AM
Many people were not investing bitcoin, they were on right track because its value it increasing
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
November 11, 2017, 02:06:50 AM
Holding bitcoin to participate the revolution of the payment, this is just the beginning, bitcoin will be accepted by every single business in the future.
Activity: 386
November 11, 2017, 02:04:59 AM
Yes bitcoin future is very good.Bitcoin price is increasing very quickly.So anyone can earn money form bitcoin holding.Very fast bitcoin price will reach at 10000.
Bitcoin is truly on its way to peak it is progressing day by day. It is been successful in grabbing the attention of people due to its ease and quick ways. People are welcoming it warmly because they are getting a chance to become financially stable and secure their future. By using bitcoin or investing into it people can make their living standard good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
November 10, 2017, 09:25:18 AM
People hold BTC because it is the golden standard of Cryptos that is well known. People hold BTC because the rules that where made in Japan that will create a natural growth of popularity. People hold BTC because... it is BTC.  Grin
Activity: 294
November 10, 2017, 09:21:29 AM
people are holding bitcoin because bitcoin is a good source of investment. There  is a possibility  that the price of bitcoin will increase  day by day in the near future.It is the good place to save money and double in your money in a short term.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
November 10, 2017, 09:01:29 AM
People are holding bitcoin for future proper and profitable usage.They have seen on how the value of it is greatly rising.When it hits peak,then it would be the best time for them to trade,invest or even convert in whatever local currency they have.
You are doing well because it is very important to have something against the rainy day and to increase your wealth and the power of the bitcoin because as much as you are having the bitcoin you are losing the income but if you are buying the bitcoin you will be able to increase the power of the bitcoin I know the bitcoin will help a lot of the people to increase the value and the power while it is not possible to have the fun in the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: