Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 10, 2017, 06:49:19 AM
people hold bitcoin because it believes the price will continue to increase more than the current price
That is true. That is why a lot of people are now holding and keep buying bitcoin despite of its price because of the belief that the price of bitcoin will go even higher in the future and for me, that is really true that the price will go up even more in the future. If i were you, i will just accumulate and hold bitcoin for long term so i can sell it for at least 20,000 USD market's price.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
November 10, 2017, 05:53:39 AM
people hold bitcoin because it believes the price will continue to increase more than the current price
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 05:49:22 AM
People holding bitcoin because in future bitcoin price rise high when that time they invest in trade and gold they got much amount.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
November 10, 2017, 05:34:24 AM
This is a really easy question. Why should not people hold Bitcoin? It price increases every day, the more long time you wait, the more profit you get.
Yes all people knows the bitcoin price and the value is now increasing more and more so it is the basic reason why the bitcoin is being hold by the people and this will increase  the value so I hope the price will increase and the dream of the people will come true. As all of us know the bitcoin is the main source of the income for the people and this is the reason why the value and he price of the bitcoin will grow and the income will be very high now.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
Get your share of the future
November 09, 2017, 05:47:07 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

that is because people tend to believe in bitcoin, it is true that it might have gotten down for a couple of weeks but surely having its fluctuating value in nature they believe that it will take it rise on the next couple of days.

yes exactly, because they believe in bitcoin including me. eventually it will be way more in the near future.
Activity: 336
November 09, 2017, 02:44:30 PM
The people are holding bitcoin, because they see bitcoin as a good investment way. And also, the price of bitcoin has shown a really big rising from the beginning of the 2017.
Activity: 384
November 09, 2017, 02:39:42 PM
bitcoin is a tangible currency maybe some bitcoin holder/owner keep it. the only reason is waiting for the best increase price of it and to secure their money
in a wallet people buy some bitcoin when the price is decrease and waiting to increase their price bitcoin is not maintaining the price there have days pump in a big value and dump also.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 02:39:32 PM
People hold the bitcoin because of its tremendous growth.Bitcoin will be more expensive in future.Many people know that the price of bitcoin will goes up so that they decided to hold it.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 02:35:26 PM
People are hold bitcoin To get a huge profit people like to hold bitcoin . day by day the raising price of bitcoin make people take decision to hold it . oviously
 people become success of their holding btc .

Bitcoin is like a bull with energizer in ass. It Have some stop to throw out somebody and start a new stable movement to 10000. Even segwit2x and cancel of it can't change nothing. So what to hold USD or Gold? It nonsense too.
Bitcoin song: What does not kill me make me stronger.
Activity: 213
November 09, 2017, 02:26:53 PM
As the starting price of Bitcoin is very less but as the time goes on it increases day by day this is the main reason why people are forced to hold bitcoins and gives a huge profit to the buyers. So if someone hold bitcoins then that person will be in great profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
November 09, 2017, 02:03:21 PM
Many felt its a safe haven, but you have to be very careful
Activity: 3
November 09, 2017, 01:47:59 PM
People are keeping bitcoins at this point planning to watch for regular bitcoin prices to obtain back again the benefits they expect
Activity: 364
November 09, 2017, 01:36:58 PM
Because you need to look larger, pay attention to the growth chart for a year or more, the price has increased significantly, and price fluctuations are a normal and logical phenomenon.
Activity: 191
November 08, 2017, 12:47:32 PM
People are hold bitcoin To get a huge profit people like to hold bitcoin . day by day the raising price of bitcoin make people take decision to hold it . oviously
 people become success of their holding btc .
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 10:16:53 AM
if all goes well, people holding bitcoin for a change life deal. less than 1% of people now know bitcoin, imagine if (when) all people will know and use it..
Because they are believe that holding bitcoin for to long, they know they can gain more coin because everytime the value of bitcoin is increasing. But i think its better to invest because you can get profit from it.
Activity: 19
November 08, 2017, 10:08:56 AM
because people believe the value of the bitcoin will continue to rise
So that they hold bitcoin
Activity: 70
November 08, 2017, 09:58:10 AM
My personal view is Bitcoin has very good future and it is an awesome field to invest on. 
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now..

So people should hold BTC, if someone needs to profit and be a millionaire
Activity: 17
November 08, 2017, 06:28:27 AM
People hold bitcoin because at any time the value of bitcoin will goes high, they keep it and exchange it when the bitcoin value is very high, Its like time deposit on the bank but the increase is not 1% but x10 if your lucky to exchange in that rate.
Yes in future the price will go high and it will give us a good profit. I also holding bitcoins to buy a new car.
Activity: 231
November 08, 2017, 06:25:21 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

that is because people tend to believe in bitcoin, it is true that it might have gotten down for a couple of weeks but surely having its fluctuating value in nature they believe that it will take it rise on the next couple of days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
November 08, 2017, 05:35:27 AM
People hold bitcoin because at any time the value of bitcoin will goes high, they keep it and exchange it when the bitcoin value is very high, Its like time deposit on the bank but the increase is not 1% but x10 if your lucky to exchange in that rate.
Pages:
Jump to: