Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 02:33:01 AM
Maybe Bitcoin will fluctuate after the fork. But I think that it still continues rising in long-term. On the other hand, maybe, some small investors will choose new tokens to get much profit rather than Bitcoin

I agree with you, on the long term Bitcoin is going to rock! I look forward to that long term .Smiley
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
November 07, 2017, 02:31:46 AM
Maybe Bitcoin will fluctuate after the fork. But I think that it still continues rising in long-term. On the other hand, maybe, some small investors will choose new tokens to get much profit rather than Bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
November 07, 2017, 02:15:41 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

They are making profit out of it. it is the same as why you are in a business for the first time even though you dont know what will happen to your business in the future  it is like taking the risk and do investment. same manner but not the same environment.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 01:55:26 AM
Because they are waiting for the growth of it. And as i think they are right to keep it. Just look at the graphics!
yes but within two weeks got huge profit all bitcoin holder because bitcoin rate rapidly raising.But now i try to sell my btc already 250$+ reduce in few hours so this time is best for sell.
Activity: 238
November 07, 2017, 01:42:52 AM
Because they are waiting for the growth of it. And as i think they are right to keep it. Just look at the graphics!
Activity: 244
November 07, 2017, 01:40:44 AM
Last two week most of the Bitcoin fan hold Bitcoin because hard fork is running.Bitcoin price big raising in this time now it's time is perfect to sell Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin fall down $7200.I got 800$ profit for hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 01:32:08 AM
people want to hold bitcoin because they know that bitcoin price will rise in the future
fun fact only btc can rise the price in 1 year more than 300%+ CMIIW
it is very good long-term investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
November 07, 2017, 01:14:47 AM
I'm holding bitcoin because bitcoin is the future of the financial system, now many problems are found when trading using fiat money especially if trade is done different country, with bitcoin then everything becomes safer and easier.
because the rate of bitcoin is increasing very quickly with time and also if you want to save your money then its good decision that to buy some BTC and hold them so through this way your money will be safe and also increasing with time and if you want to cash it then also that is no problem you can cash it anytime in your currency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
November 07, 2017, 01:07:52 AM
I'm holding bitcoin because bitcoin is the future of the financial system, now many problems are found when trading using fiat money especially if trade is done different country, with bitcoin then everything becomes safer and easier.
Activity: 406
November 06, 2017, 11:50:26 PM
because bitcoin value is growing very fast. bitcoin is good for investment but many people sell bitcoin bitcoin is available in market if you want to want to purchase and hold bitcoin you can do it.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 06, 2017, 11:42:30 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
I think many people hold the bitcoins because bitcoin's price will be more expensive in the future,
bitcoins be considered as new digital gold and digital asset, bitcoins can protect their whealty from inflation
so they hold bitcoins for long time.
I agree with you, that a reason because they are waiting for the right time of the price of bitcoin is good. We believe that on coming days the value was good and the money will secure and safe even in long time we will keep. Some people holding their bitcoin because for savings, or for the future of their family.
Thinking of security and safety is not a real thing when investing in bitcoin, true the price is good now but we do not know what will be in the future.
We are just basing our decision on our prediction and since the market is not stable anything can happen, including the possibility of not seeing the price to go up based on our expectation, we should be ready with and make sure we have made a plan on what to do in any situation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 10:46:41 PM
I think many people hold the bitcoins because bitcoin's price will be more expensive in the future,
bitcoins be considered as new digital gold and digital asset, bitcoins can protect their whealty from inflation
so they hold bitcoins for long time.
I agree with you, that a reason because they are waiting for the right time of the price of bitcoin is good. We believe that on coming days the value was good and the money will secure and their money was safe even in long time we will keep. Some people holding their bitcoin because for the savings, or for the future of their family. They also wait so that to be sure that they will earn good profit.
Activity: 140
November 06, 2017, 07:52:13 PM
In my case i hold bitcoin for my future this is my precious investment so far and im optimistic that the price of bitcoin will surge even higher in coming months or year. We cannot say what is the future bitcoin im just thingking positive there is no assurance that it will continue its bullish phase its a gumble but i pretty sure investing in bitcoin is worth trying for.
Activity: 112
November 06, 2017, 03:57:21 PM
Only few months ago I held all my saving in a bank, but then my friend opened my eyes to the potential of crypto market. Since that time I moved all my earnings to BTC and ALTs. I'm feel disappointed that I didn't do it long time ago...
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 06, 2017, 03:16:25 PM
This is a really easy question. Why should not people hold Bitcoin? It price increases every day, the more long time you wait, the more profit you get.
It's not profit if you don't sell it or use it to buy things.
I have feeling that some people will hold bitcoins forever.
It is like gold, people invest in gold when they are young, live whole life and finally they die and never sell gold.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
November 06, 2017, 03:10:27 PM

Because they do believed that holding in a long term will give them a big profit in the end especially if bitcoin reach more than 10K$ by next year. So let us save some of bitcoin if you believe in it,  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 06, 2017, 02:45:33 PM
People are holding bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin have risen sharply in recent months.
Activity: 329
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 06, 2017, 02:28:24 PM
probably many people are holding bitcoins because they believe that bitcoin prices will be even higher than today. or they bitcoin holders do save for future savings only
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
November 06, 2017, 02:19:50 PM
well, i started to see bitcoin as a store of value. no sense imho to keep $ in bank..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
November 06, 2017, 12:22:36 PM
I think they believe the price will increase in future. Its digital currency with no fix price. Before holdin they maybe first check the history when they come to know the price is increasing since 2009 and not falling they start investing with bitcoins.

Those people who invest with Bitcoin in 2009 and hold the coins are now millionaire.
Pages:
Jump to: