Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 05:29:49 AM
People hold Bitcoin because of its price. Bitcoin's highest price provides it more protocol. As its price get higher people will adopt it more. As, you can join the discussion,http://btcwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=392&p=83143&hilit=bitcoin+price&sid=23300bf43977c47fbb131675af3da877#p83143  
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 05:29:17 AM
People are hodling their bitcoin because most of them knows that bitcoin price will surely go up
in the next months. And the more coins that you have the higher profit you will get from it.
Activity: 85
November 06, 2017, 05:25:45 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
simple answer. people just waiting for high price and sell bitcoin in high price to take more profit of this situation

and almost user of bitcoin use this way
Yes you are right because people want to get much profit from it. And they want to be rich from bitcoin.
Like me. I holding bitcoin for a long time because i want to be rich people from bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin
The other reason why people holding bitcoin because they know bitcoin has a good potential. And bitcoin is the best investment in the world. I think.

Of course they are holding it because they will get profit. No one will leave their coins without knowing that they get a profit. Everybody leaves it in their wallet hoping that the price is increases.

I as well hold my coins because i think some of of these coins have potential.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
November 06, 2017, 05:18:24 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

People sees great potential in bitcoin and they are grabbing the opportunity to their hands.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
November 06, 2017, 05:08:08 AM
I think the reason people are holding their btc because it's price gets more and more expensive. They consider btc as a good investment so that they would like to keep it untill they get enought to sell it.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
November 06, 2017, 04:01:44 AM
because bitcoin will not be affected by any crisis, nobody can set the bitcoin price, this is a very awesome investment.
you can see a few months ago when the price of 1 BTC = 24 million in bitcoin prices decreased due to various issues, you can see currently almost touching 100 million = 1 BTC.
This is the reason why somebody keeps the bitcoin .
Activity: 72
November 06, 2017, 03:55:49 AM
Bitcoin is big in demand day by day that why its price are rising very fast so only this hick is main reason for holding bitcoin we all work for profit and cash which we are getting in bitcoin so i think its only reason behind  holding it
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
November 06, 2017, 03:46:27 AM

they hold bitcoin because of the rising bitcoin price and they want more profit by holding it for longer
I agree,  That's the most common did of the bitcoin holders, the fact they hold it for very long years inorder to get more profits in the future. Bitcoin provides concrete proof not just wishful thinking. The person who bought Bitcoin a month ago and held it up until now has benefited from selling it now.
Activity: 351
November 06, 2017, 03:44:59 AM
On today btc has growing up badly .today rate is 7500$.so if someone took btc in lower rate ,now he can get profit .thats the main reason people hold btc.and other hand today people do many deals with btc .
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 06, 2017, 03:40:13 AM
Now the price is stable at $7300, those who hold bitcoins for last few months are even better than print money.
I am only regret that I have been sold 1 coin at $4000 Cry Grin
Some guys said it will up to $16000 at end of next year, I trust it now.. Tongue Tongue
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 03:38:08 AM
If you check the potential market share (let's say 1 trillion) and today's market size, you can get your answer easily.
Activity: 92
November 06, 2017, 03:36:55 AM
Simple, I' waiting for the increase in price. I will not sell unless I got no other option but to sell.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 03:33:44 AM

they hold bitcoin because of the rising bitcoin price and they want more profit by holding it for longer
Activity: 586
November 06, 2017, 03:32:36 AM
People ara holding bitcoin hoping to someday get a profit from bitcoin, it is irrefutable that the presence of bitcoin is a hope for many people to get rich quickly rather than work or other types of investments.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
November 06, 2017, 02:17:49 AM
simple answer. people just waiting for high price and sell bitcoin in high price to take more profit of this situation

Yes you are right because people want to get much profit from it. And they want to be rich from bitcoin.
Like me. I holding bitcoin for a long time because i want to be rich people from bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin
The other reason why people holding bitcoin because they know bitcoin has a good potential. And bitcoin is the best investment in the world. I think.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 01:24:32 AM
People are holding gold.same resone people are holding bitcoin.Gold and Bitcoin are same,there Price's rising with time.For that people holding Bitcoin.
Activity: 619
November 06, 2017, 01:12:06 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 01:06:42 AM
Why people are holding Gold?
Gold is already worldwide to be held by many people and even gold made a valuable item for the needs of daily living, therefore gold can be stored and can not be placed carelessly so it can not just disappear.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2017, 12:24:48 AM
People are holding bitcoin because every one know that the price of bitcoin increases countinously day by day. The price of bitcoin may be increases or decreases it depend on the luck of the people or the popularity of the bitcoin. But now the time bitcoin become very popular in the world so that there are more chance to increase the price of the bitcoin so that people are holding the bitcoin and wait for a good time to sell the bitcoin and to earn more money and to get more profit from it
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
November 06, 2017, 12:10:40 AM
they are waiting for good price.
more people need bitcoin, than the price will more increase. but many reason of bitcoin price increase.
they think if you hold bitcoin in long time it can be more expensive
Pages:
Jump to: