Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 36. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 103
November 05, 2017, 08:15:49 AM
I also holding my bitcoins and the reason why I holding my bitcoins is because of its value that is continuing to rise up. There are many benefits that we can get if we hold our bitcoins. So I think, it is necessary to hold our bitcoins.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 08:09:15 AM
it's look like my mother buying gold and after he purchase it he dump and wait till he need that money(sell it), but you can change gold with bitcoin.
the easy way to invest, and no need to go outside to buy it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 07:35:09 AM
Its very simple. People hold bitcoin for just one reason. We believe the price will go up to to 10k dollars and beyond, so we are patiently waiting so as to make more profit when this happens. You should hold yours too..

I agree with that post above.

Something that people definitely want is the benefits that can be in the future Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 07:14:04 AM
As most investing in cryptocurrencies want to make money, investors think the value of Bitcoin is more than that, so they will continue to hold bitcoin and wait for bitcoin price increases.
 Cheesy
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
November 05, 2017, 06:24:57 AM
People holding bitcoin for future purpose,this is good investment for the investors.bitcoin price increase and decrease.bitcoin price gives good profits but it
 is not stable currency always ups and down.so people holding bitcoin till price is increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 05, 2017, 06:12:49 AM
It is hard and takes a time to gather Bitcoin or if going direct invest in Bitcoin definitely investor expect handsome profit.It can be possible that investor can earn when hold it for the maturity and perfect time,if investment in long-term it can be fruitful,it will give more benefit as compare to early.

I think it's obvious that we are all holding bitcoins  so that we can profit from it in the future when the prices soar higher than we bought them for. Many are in for the short to medium to long term purposes and it depends when each of us decides to cash-in on his/her bitcoins due to the amassed profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 05, 2017, 05:38:41 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
people are holding bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is increasing every day and still there is a huge chance that in future the price of bitcoin will be very high so that will let the bitcoin holders earn good amount for them and will help the bitcoin holders to secure their future so that is the reason why people are still holding bitcoin.
They are reserving it in the near future because they know price will become higher more than today. They simply want to sell at a higher price so that they could gain a much better profit. Or simply they are still waiting for Aug.1 result.
Activity: 203
November 05, 2017, 05:34:08 AM
People are holding bitcoin because they are saving those in the future where in we strongly believe bitcoin price will increase a lot and then poeple will earn a lot.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
November 05, 2017, 05:29:48 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

We are holding out for the day when the amount of Bitcoin we hold allows us to retire.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 05:26:40 AM
Its very simple. People hold bitcoin for just one reason. We believe the price will go up to to 10k dollars and beyond, so we are patiently waiting so as to make more profit when this happens. You should hold yours too..

I agree with that post above.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 05, 2017, 05:21:13 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 05, 2017, 05:06:32 AM
Easy question. Because they are believing in bitcoin have future. They invest in bitcoin for long term because they know it has capability to boom soon in the future. We will just to wait and have patient.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
November 05, 2017, 05:02:55 AM
Because they might see a positive outcome if they keep holding bitcoin. In the scenario even though bitcoin price sometimes fall but the increase was bigger than it fall.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
November 05, 2017, 04:44:25 AM
You are right that the bitcoin price increase and decrease every day.but if you see the history of the bitcoin: the averagely price of bitcoin increasing everyday.beforr nine years ago its price only around ₹1000 INR but nowdays it's price crossed up to ₹500000 INR.And in future also the btc price will increase.so the people hold bitcoins.so you can also hold the btc and make good profite Wink
Activity: 47
November 05, 2017, 04:30:58 AM
I think in bitcoin if the supply is less than demand it will automatically go up higher,so if the bitcoin price gets higher then many people will use this bitcoin to get a lot money
So just enjoy what makes you want to play in bitcoin and get as much profit as possible.
Activity: 65
November 05, 2017, 03:08:52 AM
People are holding bitcoin for future proper and profitable usage.They have seen on how the value of it is greatly rising.When it hits peak,then it would be the best time for them to trade,invest or even convert in whatever local currency they have.
Activity: 283
Honesty is the best policy
November 04, 2017, 05:14:47 AM
Yes bitcoin future is very good.Bitcoin price is increasing very quickly.So anyone can earn money form bitcoin holding.Very fast bitcoin price will reach at 10000.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 04, 2017, 04:31:52 AM
Now a days Bitcoin, the most expensive currency also very much volatile against other currency.  People's are holding bitcoin for investment and it is also matter of pride to hold most expensive currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 04:31:43 AM
Why people are holding Gold?
because sometimes some people just want to earn it more that to use it for buying things they want to earn lot of gold that whenever they need it they can use it
Activity: 350
November 04, 2017, 04:29:29 AM
in my opinion bitcoin prices go up one of the reasons therefore, their bitcoin manitents for sale, as the law of economics is getting more and more in demand the price goes up as well as the bitcoin that is always in need right now.
Pages:
Jump to: