Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 38. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
November 03, 2017, 08:17:51 AM
If you bought a house worth 10,000$ , after one year the house was worth $ 90,000. This 's reason why people keep bitcoin .

Exactly, People are holding Bitcoin because they see this alternative asset that rapidly growing and definitely can beat inflation. Investing in Crypto currency is still considered unconventional since not all economist and big investors are convinced. Regardless of big investors like Warren Buffet thinking that Bitcoin is just a bubble people are still getting in to it because no one person can stop Bitcoin. They think that in the future it will be really expensive.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
November 03, 2017, 08:16:43 AM
I am holding bitcoin for capital appreciation and trading it in altcoins to make more bitcoins maybe other people are using it for mediums of exchange but others are also like me believing in the potential of bitcoin to gain some wealth in the future by means of bitcoin prices going high
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 08:09:38 AM
They just trust the stable bitcoin price growth, whether its slow or fast. that's not the problem for real holder of bitcoin. It count as long term investment too in their mindset. that's what i thought tho  Smiley and one more, they believe in better future ahead with bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 08:04:56 AM
bitcoin's price will be more expensive in the future. thats why
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
November 03, 2017, 07:55:00 AM
It is obvious that bitcoin is currently a good shelter since its value continues to increase in opposite to fiat coins. In addition, people are not encouraged to spend bitcoin because of the very high fees they have made over the past.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
November 03, 2017, 07:47:10 AM
Why not holding? it is like a passive locked earning. Probably a safe earning and with more potential than everything else..
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 06:23:38 AM
Someone keep btc for profit, someone keep the future, some people fear the crisis $ devaluation ... so bitcoin will be a complete choice for them, can trade many countries, Useful quick.
Activity: 169
November 01, 2017, 09:45:39 AM
because with us a lot of bitcoin holding or having a lot of bitcoin as an investment to gain profit.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
November 01, 2017, 09:43:08 AM
Holding the Bitcoin is the best thing to do right now as the price is rapidly increasing. Today the price has increased to 6500 usd that's amazing and I wouldn't be surprised to see it reach 7000 usd before new year. Happy new year to the people still holding the Bitcoin  Wink .
Activity: 157
November 01, 2017, 09:41:10 AM
I think a lot of people hold bitcoin in the hope that bitcoin will be more expensive in the future and by the time I post this bitcoin price is $ 6,455.70 will probably go up tomorrow.
Activity: 270
November 01, 2017, 09:29:57 AM
Trading need more technical analysis skill, joining bounty need effort. Therefore, holding is the best way to earn money from Bitcoin
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 08:31:30 AM
Well the only good reason on why they are holding their beloved bitcoins in these critical situation as you say, is that they’re only waiting for the bitcoin’s value to rise so that they can sell it on higher prices.
Activity: 44
November 01, 2017, 07:50:36 AM
Just like gold. With Bitcoin's limited inventory, the much more folks who want Bitcoin, the increased the Bitcoin. Traditional forex due to the fact there is a restrict, and peratas will be a minor little bit its value. For individuals dwelling in unstable locations, holding Bitcoin is much less expensive than the much less pricey because Bitcoin is not hit by the currencies in the spot.
Activity: 588
November 01, 2017, 07:38:57 AM
This is because bitcoin has great potential in future,yes the price decrease and increase ,but it is general thing to see in market.what are you seeing is current scenario and making conclusions on it.bitcoin is now treated as an asset from which people expect that price will go very far and will help them in long run.
Activity: 392
November 01, 2017, 06:31:36 AM
For those who holding bitcoins, I'm sure of course they have a plan of holding within a specified time period that has been determined until bitcoin price moves higher. Bitcoin price are increasingly visible tend lead to the altitude, of course this will be invited many investors to invest in bitcoin and holding it within a specified period till can gain high profit when to selling it.
Activity: 23
November 01, 2017, 06:21:34 AM
I think they just like the idea of owning something new.  That's actually why I keep them, because it is interesting Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 01, 2017, 06:05:49 AM
People holding bitcoin is because bitcoin, as the virtual currency, is really extremely volatile and unpredictable. Bitcoin currency value can rise or fall in a matter of seconds. So, people holding bitcoin as an investment strategy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 05:58:36 AM
Now you understand why most of the Bitcoin holder are still keeping their coin even in some critical situation, for the reason that, Bitcoin will rise exponentially, imagine, in the month July of this year, Bitcoin has't reach 3000$ and experienced some dipped on price.

But today, Bitcoin value as of this writing was 6545$. 142% profit in 4 months if you invest last July.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 05:49:30 AM
If you bought a house worth 10,000$ , after one year the house was worth $ 90,000. This 's reason why people keep bitcoin .
Activity: 392
November 01, 2017, 05:42:55 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

The answer to your question is simple. They are waiting for the right moment.Since the value of Bitcoin is unstable,the chances are, it may go down or it may go up.they want to make sure that they'll get what they work for.so they just have to wait until that perfect timing comes. I remember what my friend said, Timing is Everything.and so they are waiting to get the most out of bitcoin.they don't just hold the bitcoin without any reason, they're just patiently waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: