Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 06:28:55 AM
because sure in the increasingly modern and the development bitcoin will become the future trend and have a high selling price. you can see backward, first price of 1 bitcoin can only be in one pizza exchange but now see the exchange rate can to buy one motor unit expensive.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 06:18:09 AM
Hoping to succeed and get a big profit, we all know that nowadays all eyes go bitcoin, everybody get big profit, today price increase reaches more than $ 300 and this is the reason for us to buy and hold bitcoin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 06:16:02 AM
They are holding it to sell in their future because they believe that bitcoin can grow a lot and that is why they do not sell but hold for the time when they want to sell and they price they want to sell i am also holding till it becomes 10k.
Activity: 390
October 30, 2017, 06:14:16 AM
They holding because they believe the bitcoin price will grow up, every time bitcoin drops the bitcoin price will increasing afterward. We make an investment for long term to gain higher profit
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2017, 06:01:43 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

People are holding bitcoin because they are aware that bitcoin is really profitable and they have witnessed how bitcoin grew in the recent years. Bitcoin started with just less than a dollar and now it costs more than $6,000. A lot of people were able to gain a lot of income from it.

Yes, that is the only reason why they are holding otherwise they would immediately turn their coins to cash. They know that bitcoin is unstable so they take the risk.

It is actually a smart thing to do they see that it is now rising so they keep them. I also keep my coins in order to maximize my profit.

This is actually one of the main reason why really someone holds bitcoins. They were anticipating the changes of bitcoin value(for the value of bitcoins was still on fluctuation up to now)and when the right time comes they would sell it at a high price thus yielding them a higher return of investment. And that's why traders take advantage of this changes
Activity: 91
October 30, 2017, 05:48:22 AM
There are several categories of people holding bitcoins. The owner of a category is the miner. Miners may not rush to sell. The other kind of people may be speculators, who sell when they wait for the moon.
I think so.
Activity: 25
October 30, 2017, 05:31:00 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

People are holding bitcoin because they are aware that bitcoin is really profitable and they have witnessed how bitcoin grew in the recent years. Bitcoin started with just less than a dollar and now it costs more than $6,000. A lot of people were able to gain a lot of income from it.

Yes, that is the only reason why they are holding otherwise they would immediately turn their coins to cash. They know that bitcoin is unstable so they take the risk.

It is actually a smart thing to do they see that it is now rising so they keep them. I also keep my coins in order to maximize my profit.
Activity: 13
October 30, 2017, 05:20:29 AM
People are holding bitcoins because they see potential profit in it and they want to grab that profit and use the money for their future and some people even make bitcoin their job and use the money as their daily life income.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
October 30, 2017, 05:16:08 AM

Activity: 4
October 30, 2017, 05:16:00 AM
Why people are holding bitcoins is because this is the easiest and fastest way to make a lot of bitcoin from it. That is because the bitcoin value is rising really fast right now and that is why people invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 630
October 30, 2017, 05:12:27 AM
Yes holding is good thing.  if you hold some btc for 1 year, after 1 year btc price will rise too much. in critical situation  people don't wants to loss his money. and they believe its price will rise again.  that's why do this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
October 30, 2017, 05:04:52 AM
Well they are just taking their own risks. No one knows how the value or price of bitcoin will behave at any certain time, and that is their way of risking their investments. You should too you know
Activity: 56
October 30, 2017, 04:57:09 AM
Holding bitcoin is some sort of gamble so for it tow work just don't take a look at it for maybe a year and be surprised for the result. All part of the excitement.  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 26
October 30, 2017, 04:54:41 AM
Just like the gold prices fluctuating Bitcoin prices are also fluctuating it's increasing and decreasing. As far as my knowledge goes, the no Bitcoin is decreasing and when it will decrease a lot in no the value of Bitcoin will start increasing.
The people are holding on to their Bitcoin to get as much as money by selling Bitcoin when it's value is at the maximum (greater than any other  maximum value predicted).
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
October 30, 2017, 04:28:47 AM
Many people hold bitcoin, it's true. But this is not always the case. If he is in loss after investing, then he will definitely hold bitcoin. And this person believes that bitcoin will rise very much and it will be beneficial. I think for all these reasons, everyone holds bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 03:03:48 AM
People holding bitcoin for being confident about the future of bitcoin, I'm also very confident about the future of bitcoin that will continue to improve, I do not care about the price now, I keep hold and will sell when the price reaches at least 10k.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 30, 2017, 02:10:48 AM
Simple because they want earn profit, so that reason they hold bitcoin.
Every years bitcoin increase, so my suggest hold bitcoin minimum 2/3 year for more profit.
Yes, that's true. When we have the plans of making an earning through bitcoin, it needs to be given consideration as an long term investment. Very few people does it, rest get into bitcoin and use it on regular needs and regret for the mistake of spending unnecessarily. More you hold, more will be the profiting.

We are all holding bitcoins and hoping for it's value to appreciate so that we can sell and make more in the fiat equivalent of its value. some sell to dump the price and buy again at a lower price and those are the whales and their games they play with their stock of more bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
October 29, 2017, 11:33:52 PM
99% of us want to become super-rich. And for us, one of the ways to reach there is by holding Bitcoins. For my part, BTC has given me decent profits till now. Bit I am not yet satisfied. I want to become a millionaire, and I believe that Bitcoin will take me there.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
October 29, 2017, 11:27:14 PM
We know the price of bitcoin is unstable. Bitcoin prices currently increasing. Probably because many people use bitcoin. So no wonder now many people are investing in bitcoin. Many people put their money into bitcoins. Probably because, he believes bitcoin prices will improve in the future. If bitcoin price is high and he sells bitcoin he has to  local currency, he will get a considerable profit.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
October 29, 2017, 11:20:25 PM
We all know the reason why we are holding it. See, I knew bitcoin way back 2012 but I didn't care much about it its because we knew that the value is like few dollars so what we did we disregarded it and until this year when we checked it the value is even higher than any other currency and that the biggest mistake that we did. But now we are planning to buy bitcoin and hold it. (it is like a long term investment so when the value go up to the moon in the next years,we will sell it)
Pages:
Jump to: