Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 39. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 05:40:51 AM
why people hold bitcoins the main reason is the price of each is so expencive people trying hold it and wait the price high and sell it ... for me bitcoin is very helpful to me because you can grow your income well with your income  from work i think many people used bitcoin have a strategy.i heard some of my friends getting rich or earns enough
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 05:38:48 AM
folks know what it will increase to tens hundreds bucks in up coming handful of months so why they ought to to sell it?)
Activity: 132
November 01, 2017, 05:12:59 AM
In my opinion, those investors are the ones who do this because for money. Again, many investors bitcoin diligently researched that what is the bilateral economic status? In the next 5-10 years, where is the location of this bitcoin? so the only lock on the basis of all the money. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
November 01, 2017, 04:39:22 AM
Bitcoin handlers hoping to make a profit, I also hope so because I'm sure someday the bitcoin price will be so expensive that I can get rich.
Activity: 392
November 01, 2017, 04:37:17 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

they hold the bitcoin certainly there is a reason maybe at that time the price is down and better resist to avoid losses or they hold back because want to get more profit again
Activity: 14
November 01, 2017, 03:29:28 AM
I think this is because people think that bitcoin price will always goes up as there is only a limited amount of it out for use so they are basically gambling for a higher exchange rate in near future and hoping people will not suddenly exchange all the bitcoin they are holding that will then lower the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
November 01, 2017, 03:14:22 AM
people keep holding a bitcoin in a long term because it rise definitely and obviously has a bigger amount and the price is more expensive in the future.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 01:22:58 AM
They are holding it, because they know that bitcoin will rise in the future so they will maximize their profit by doing this. It is actually a smart thing to do if you don't need the money that you have stored in your wallet. Simply let it there. Don't spend it, because in the future it will surely rise.

An agreeable point , people do not want to waste their bitcoin . They are waiting for the opportune moment when bitcoin will be at peak . Till they want to keep it safe and when its worth will rise they will invest it and will enjoy the miracles of bitcoin by securing their future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 30, 2017, 11:13:52 AM
some people hold bitcoin because they are want to earn some difference between buy price and sell price, its name is trading buy when its low and sell it when the price is up, some day we need to hold bitcoin because the price right now is not same with our speculation so we will keep it until the price is reached s
They are very much hopeful that in the event when the price of bitcoins rises they will be able to make more money than they previously bought it for and that's why everyone is currently holding their bitcoins.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
October 30, 2017, 10:55:35 AM
some people hold bitcoin because they are want to earn some difference between buy price and sell price, its name is trading buy when its low and sell it when the price is up, some day we need to hold bitcoin because the price right now is not same with our speculation so we will keep it until the price is reached s
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2017, 10:32:03 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

people hold bitcoin because they want to make a profit and do not want to sell when the price is low so they hold and wait

Ita always about profit. People are even making loans just to buy bitcoin at it's current price to have bigger profits in a couple of years. We are now aware that bitcoin is real and it has value and holding it would rake in real money in the future
Activity: 378
October 30, 2017, 09:50:53 AM
Simple, they're waiting for that moment where they can cash out at a price that will give them huge profit. At current, bitcoin price has settled between 5900 and 6000. It seems the value will play at that rate for some time. But it will surely rise some time soon as bitcoin has gained that reputation.

I hope that the prediction will really happen. Bitcoins value will reach $ 20k dollar from $ 10k dollar by next year 2018. They are all confident that this huge increase will happen so tighten you budget and hold more coins till it reach that enormous value.
Activity: 476
October 30, 2017, 09:43:03 AM
Simple, they're waiting for that moment where they can cash out at a price that will give them huge profit. At current, bitcoin price has settled between 5900 and 6000. It seems the value will play at that rate for some time. But it will surely rise some time soon as bitcoin has gained that reputation.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 09:40:28 AM
I think why people hold bitcoin today, because bitcoin prices will be very high in the future, and in the future it will be even harder to get them.
Activity: 97
October 30, 2017, 09:36:04 AM
critical situation like what?
in bitcoin nothing critical situation i think, critical situation is when you dont have money and you need a lot of money in that time.
they hold for right prise. wait until they feel rich like "its time to release my bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
October 30, 2017, 09:26:27 AM

people hold bitcoin because they want to make a profit and do not want to sell when the price is low so they hold and wait
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
October 30, 2017, 09:17:38 AM
... the price fall is more than the rise

WRONG.
you need to look at the bigger picture.
right now you are just looking at a short period of time where bitcoin price has came down a little. if you look at a couple of months you can see a rise from ~$880 to $2900 and right now it is sitting between $2200-$2400.

even if it falls more it will still be much much higher than the couple of months ago.

with that said, did you get your answer to why people hold bitcoin

Many people are still hoping that the bitcoin price will rise up to the highest level. They have a mindset of the price of bitcoin is not yet over so there is something really changing it.
Activity: 4
October 30, 2017, 07:11:29 AM
They are holding it, because they know that bitcoin will rise in the future so they will maximize their profit by doing this. It is actually a smart thing to do if you don't need the money that you have stored in your wallet. Simply let it there. Don't spend it, because in the future it will surely rise.
Activity: 71
October 30, 2017, 06:59:53 AM
I think why people hold bitcoins because they believe the bitcoin value will continue to rise

Now Bitcoin is a very valuable asset to gold

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
October 30, 2017, 06:36:17 AM

People are holding bitcoin because they are aware that bitcoin is really profitable and they have witnessed how bitcoin grew in the recent years. Bitcoin started with just less than a dollar and now it costs more than $6,000. A lot of people were able to gain a lot of income from it.

Yes, that is the only reason why they are holding otherwise they would immediately turn their coins to cash. They know that bitcoin is unstable so they take the risk.

It is actually a smart thing to do they see that it is now rising so they keep them. I also keep my coins in order to maximize my profit.

This is actually one of the main reason why really someone holds bitcoins. They were anticipating the changes of bitcoin value(for the value of bitcoins was still on fluctuation up to now)and when the right time comes they would sell it at a high price thus yielding them a higher return of investment. And that's why traders take advantage of this changes

I really agree with you, sooner or later everyone will switch to bitcoin where bitcoin will make it easier for someone who holds it for business dealings and Dll ...
 Smiley Wink
Pages:
Jump to: