Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 82. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 11:54:30 PM
because its value will definitely rise over time
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
August 22, 2017, 11:53:43 PM
Because of this price rises and they believe that it will increase by almost 10,000 USD and it is near it in fact at $ 4,000 each. Have you seen many people who are wealthy because of just hiding their bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. If yes the answer is yes. They can handle it because they believe it's rich in it. And that's proven by others
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 11:32:32 PM
Because for some people may be bitcoin can be used as investment, flexible purchasing tools, tax free and can be as other income and hoping bitcoin prices can rise dramatically.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
August 22, 2017, 11:26:29 PM
I think the person holding the bitcoin is someone who knows that Bitcoin has a very good future or they hold Bitcoin for investment or for trading capital..
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 11:13:47 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

they hope and believe in next time the bitcoin's price will grow more and more that before. and good people can predicted when bitcoin will sell. so kep calm, thinking for situation, and you will get best for it
Activity: 230
August 22, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

Yes it's not a new activity anymore, we all know that holding is a very popular method and treats it as an investment. Yes I knew that fact that everyone is holding to make money because you can't grow or reproduce bitcoin by just holding it. But it will goes as an investment that's why you only have to hold them until the price will gets higher.

Treating bitcoin as an asset and holding it is really worthy if you cite previous history of bitcoin. Bitcoin appreciates more than 100% or more or even 1000%++. This year bitcoin is poised to reach $5000 dollar according to some prediction and even $10,000.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
August 22, 2017, 10:53:34 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
You do not understand, you see a few weeks and then come to a conclusion without understanding why people hold, people hold for the long term, no one that can call itself a holder can do it by holding a few weeks in my mind the minimum amount of time to call yourself a holder is one year.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 22, 2017, 09:06:35 PM
Some of them running BTC businesses and others using those businesses.  Not all people are just hoarding it, though many are.

Many are holding bitcoins and it's not new for everyone. And this is a popular activity by those people that are in bitcoin and the activity that you need to do is very easy. You just have to hold your bitcoins and wait for the price to increase, that's very simple = profit.
This is not the new activity for everyone but a lot of them. But let me tell you something. New people think that they will make their bitcoin if they old them that is wrong. Actually the thing is that they hold it to make money not bitcoin. It only gives you more money  when you hold them and price increases then you sell coins with that present value that makes it easy to get profit in money but not in bitcoin.

Yes it's not a new activity anymore, we all know that holding is a very popular method and treats it as an investment. Yes I knew that fact that everyone is holding to make money because you can't grow or reproduce bitcoin by just holding it. But it will goes as an investment that's why you only have to hold them until the price will gets higher.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
August 22, 2017, 04:15:23 PM
People are holding their bitcoins at a moment to make huge profits in future as everyone is aware that the price of bitcoin will be too high in future and if they have saved good amount of bitcoins then they can sell it when price goes higher which will bring good profits for them and smart people will prefer to invest some of it in trading to gain regular profits instead of simply holding it.
i think in present time the only reason for which people are holding their bitcoin is get more and more profit, as they are expecting that the price of bitcoin can go more high therefore it will be more profitable to hold bitcoin tell that time and get maximum profit that they can get from it. i think some people may also holding bitcoin to use it for gambling or so many other purposes.
It seems to me that it will be ridiculous if you use Bitcoin for nothing or even gambling. The fact is that after such forecasts, which sound the figures of $ 10,000 or even $ 100,000 for a few years, I am completely confident that all users in anticipation of such a stable good growth of the crypto currency and especially Bitcoin.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
August 22, 2017, 03:52:56 PM
People are holding their bitcoins at a moment to make huge profits in future as everyone is aware that the price of bitcoin will be too high in future and if they have saved good amount of bitcoins then they can sell it when price goes higher which will bring good profits for them and smart people will prefer to invest some of it in trading to gain regular profits instead of simply holding it.
i think in present time the only reason for which people are holding their bitcoin is get more and more profit, as they are expecting that the price of bitcoin can go more high therefore it will be more profitable to hold bitcoin tell that time and get maximum profit that they can get from it. i think some people may also holding bitcoin to use it for gambling or so many other purposes.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
August 22, 2017, 03:28:20 PM
WE ARE all expecting an outrage of BTC value in the market lol ...
arent you ? ++500 buck in just 6 hours on its value
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
August 22, 2017, 03:27:06 PM
because they know what will happens with bitcoin Grin
i have hold bitcoin too, but not much Grin
So i just can tell you, buy and hold bitcoin now and see in next 2-3 years Wink
He asked you a question and you made a mystery for him out of it. I hope OP has got your point but sometimes simpler is better.
The huge (I mean it) profits that they are gonna get in future is making people to hold their bitcoins instead of selling out now. Simple!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 03:11:21 PM
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 22, 2017, 02:52:08 PM
Because they don't know how to spend money
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 22, 2017, 02:48:53 PM
The plan of every business man or woman is to make the highest profit with the lowest risk. Keeping your bitcoin even at the point the price is falling does not mean you are loosing everything cause a time we come it will jump back up  to its normal position and price. People who holds their bitcoin holds it cause they want to make  high profit that will suit their margine.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
August 22, 2017, 02:10:24 PM
Of course for long-term investment. And I'm sure with the current prices, many are interested in bitcoin to make bitcoin a long-term investment. They believe that bitcoin prices will continue to skyrocket
I agree. Bitcoin is the right investment choice. I am sure that in the future bitcoin will become a rare item that many people are looking for, so it is certain that the price will be higher
Rare item? I don't think so, since Bitcoin is now a rising star phenomenon of some sort Bitcoin will be a common item but has so much value in the market. Rarity isn't always the label for high prices.
I disagree bitcoin is rare, there are only going to be 21 million bitcoins, that number is low if we compared to the dollar that have trillions of dollars and possibly even more than that, so when you put high demand and a low supply that makes the price to go up very rapidly which is exactly what we see with bitcoin.

Clearly it's rare. With the lottery you don 't have 1/21.OOO.OOO chance of win Cheesy of big win Cheesy
Sure look the litecoin with 84 millions of coins, Waves 100 millions ... Ethereum different too.

I like what bitcoin have made in this world, so i'm totally a holder
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 22, 2017, 01:56:23 PM
Of course for long-term investment. And I'm sure with the current prices, many are interested in bitcoin to make bitcoin a long-term investment. They believe that bitcoin prices will continue to skyrocket
I agree. Bitcoin is the right investment choice. I am sure that in the future bitcoin will become a rare item that many people are looking for, so it is certain that the price will be higher
Rare item? I don't think so, since Bitcoin is now a rising star phenomenon of some sort Bitcoin will be a common item but has so much value in the market. Rarity isn't always the label for high prices.
I disagree bitcoin is rare, there are only going to be 21 million bitcoins, that number is low if we compared to the dollar that have trillions of dollars and possibly even more than that, so when you put high demand and a low supply that makes the price to go up very rapidly which is exactly what we see with bitcoin.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
August 22, 2017, 12:56:26 PM
I'm sure, somebody holding bitcoin because they hope to get a big profit in one day, I also do that. After buying then I will not sell in less than 1 year so get big profit.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2017, 12:54:20 PM
Why some people save their bitcoin more, I think some people predict bitcoin will get higher time after time, and that really happened, like in the past and until this moment. This is a long term investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
August 22, 2017, 11:22:10 AM
hmm, i think people holding bitcoin for investments? or maybe they do some trading or something like that?
maybe they use bitcoin to receive and send money with their business partner?
The basic reason behind holding bitcoins is its ever increasing value. It has the power to furnish our futures. The market value is increasing because of the increase in its demand and it is already above 4k dollars. Public is trying to enlarge their BTC amount by different methods.
Pages:
Jump to: