Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 84. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 101
August 21, 2017, 03:22:46 PM
Personally I don't care if 1 bitcoin is 10$ or 7000$. What I care about is that bitcoin enables transactions in a decentralized way, and the little guy can make a buck from participating in that (at least in the early days by mining) and only that. And I believe in economical sense that the real value is created not by holder, but by movement and velocity of the coin (money). Coins, money, cryptocurrencies, unlike gold where invented to make TRANSACTIONS and not to HOLD. Actually  I think HOLDING the coin and not TRANSACTING you give whole blockchain a big disfavor to create REAL VALUE of fast TRANSACTIONS by limiting the supply of COINS in CIRCULATION by holding. It's just macroeconomics 101.
I hope at least someone will read my message and will understand it Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 03:18:27 PM
Why people or countries keep golds hold on. The answer is hidden in this question.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 03:15:04 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

The price of Bitcoin BTC will definitely go up as the demand will increase that is why people are holding it. They are sure that the price of Bitcoin will go high. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
August 21, 2017, 03:09:20 PM
People are holding on with their bitcoins as the total number of bitcoins are limited and their demand is increasing day by day and hence there are chance for hike in the value.
this is the main reason which I also predict about bitcoin, limited number of bitcoin make it so famous like everyone live in this world love to have bitcoin in their wallets, because they want to secure their future and want to make some money and full fill their demands, I wish I also have pretty much amount of bitcoin in my wallet because I know that after one year everyone would love to die for bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
August 21, 2017, 02:33:41 PM
Well the reason is obvious, those people predict the Bitcoin's price will increase again highly in some near time, and they will make profit by holding their coins.
Of course there is a risk especially for short term holders, because the price can decrease too, that's why patience is needed in this game.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 02:29:08 PM
The recent market correction for BTC doesn't seems to have any big movement or dip after August 1st. There's probably 2 group of investors where they believe in HODL for profit while the other camp believe in the currency coin usage in the real world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
August 21, 2017, 02:25:34 PM
many of the people are holding bitcoins in their wallets, or taking trading steps, they are simply referring to the day-to-day market developments, and the proven bitcoin is rising
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 02:19:52 PM
They believe that bitcoin price will be  so very high in the right time, when no one could afford to buy a bitcoin only millionaires can do. And im a believer of bitcoin thats why im holding some of it and just only  waiting for the  best price
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
August 21, 2017, 02:09:11 PM
People hold bitcoin because it is safe investment. The price of bitcoin increased day by day.It has good future. So people hold it for huge profit. If the price of bitcoin increased they can make profit by it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 21, 2017, 12:38:48 PM
The thing that makes me happy with bitcoin is unlimited access with very high security. Compare with other payment systems like paypal or bank, then bitcoin better and safer.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 21, 2017, 11:29:13 AM
Bitcoin is the most emerging platform for making profit within short time period. It has been considering as a most profitable currency for saving and investment for the future purpose. That's why people are going to collect Bitcoin for the their future planning. In recent years Bitcoin has added huge price value so people have been encouraged to keep Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 11:18:12 AM
people are holding Bitcoin becouse its rate not fixed, every bitcoin holder trust that  bitcoin rate going to higher. so if you sell Bitcoin then you may miss golden change to rich.I thing this is the main issue.

The price of bitcoin is not fixed and it is also unpredictable so you cannot blame people if they don't like to hold bitcoin for long term because they are just playing safe and that is good because you are not risking too much money. For me the right thing to do is to just do trading with bitcoin like buying from the lower point and selling it on tops like for the current price now.

Yes, exactly. This is why people keep holding their coins, even me, I continue investing it especially now that it is growing high every now and then. For sure someday everyone that holds now become more richer in the time comes. We can see how people support bitcoin. There are every type of people who are involved in bitcoins like trading, only investors, used in every day life, play gambling with them and many more usage.
Activity: 224
August 21, 2017, 11:17:21 AM
Because they want to set expectations for a large and long-term profit
Also because they are tired of trade, they will not have to worry about big profits because simple voonshoas increase over time and most of the coin prices, including bitcoin.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
August 21, 2017, 11:02:06 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

There are many bitcoin users tend to hold their bitcoin for different purposes but there is only one thing they want to . It is because if they hold it for now there is a big possibility that they can get it with high value in the future. As we all know bitcoin price is continuously rising therefore it is surely possible.
When you are saying "Critical Situation" I assume that kind of situation shows that Bitcoin prices had just gone into price correction. In these kind of situations traders and investors take advantage of the price being lower, at this moment they are actually creating a margin of safety in which they are buying Bitcoin in which just bottomed out and  the possibility of it getting lower than your purchased price is actually lower, decreasing your risk overall.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 21, 2017, 10:35:54 AM
Bitcoin is very good for those who know, I myself now hold bitcoin and in my opinion very nice ,, than others ,, and until now I still hold bitcoontalk.
Bitcoin is good for who knows it but it is better for us to let the other people know about bitcoin too. If we are going to let them know what is bitcoin then we can expect that the price will also go higher because of their demand and they can also get the chance to make money with bitcoin because of the investment that they can do which is just like a give and take process.
Activity: 456
August 21, 2017, 10:06:57 AM

Looking at the time stamp, maybe OP should know the answer by now.
After the activation, the price goes to its ATH and the community is overwhelmed by this.
So if you sold your coins last few months, you surely regret for selling. People holding bitcoin simply their hopes are too high for this and they know in time bitcoin will make us taste the moon.
Activity: 476
August 21, 2017, 10:05:21 AM
Bitcoin is very good for those who know, I myself now hold bitcoin and in my opinion very nice ,, than others ,, and until now I still hold bitcoontalk.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 21, 2017, 10:03:46 AM
Some of them running BTC businesses and others using those businesses.  Not all people are just hoarding it, though many are.

Many are holding bitcoins and it's not new for everyone. And this is a popular activity by those people that are in bitcoin and the activity that you need to do is very easy. You just have to hold your bitcoins and wait for the price to increase, that's very simple = profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
August 21, 2017, 09:55:48 AM
I think they are waiting for the right time where they can withdraw their btc with no regret because its price is unpredictable it varies all the time so their mindset is to withdraw it on the right time. And it is not easy to earn btc so if you just spend it in no time it'll just nonsense and it takes time and patience to earn something in btc so they're hesitant to spend their btc.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
August 21, 2017, 09:52:08 AM

There are many bitcoin users tend to hold their bitcoin for different purposes but there is only one thing they want to . It is because if they hold it for now there is a big possibility that they can get it with high value in the future. As we all know bitcoin price is continuously rising therefore it is surely possible.
Pages:
Jump to: