Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 83. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 502
August 22, 2017, 10:26:53 AM
They are reserving it in the near future because they know price will become higher more than today. They simply want to sell at a higher price so that they could gain a much better profit. Or simply they are still waiting for Aug.1 result.

That is the majority reason why we, all are holding their bitcoin, though we are converting some of our bitcoin because we need some fiat to buy our needs in our everyday lives. Some of us are holding our bitcoin while we are earning more, for example is in Trading, Signature Campaign and many more.

Holding it could make us rich someday, because I'm sure that time will come that bitcoin's price would be higher than its price right now.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 09:34:23 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People are holding bitcoin because it is a form of investment. If you owned 1 bitcoin in early January which was a little below $1000 back then, you’d presently be having over $4,000 worth of money. Which form of investment would have given you almost 4x your initial investment in just 7 months.
I agree.Bitcoin is an ideal investment.The longer the months and years people are holding bitcoins,then the higher profit people will be earning.People tend to do this because the market price continues to increase day by day,and that makes every single bitcoin worth earning for.
As we see it is indeed a good decision to hold into our btc,for sure the moment we start in btc we got to amazed how it tends to increase too high from it is before. And it till have chances that it can increase more in the future as it gets popular and adopted by new countries whose to implement it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
August 22, 2017, 09:27:40 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People are holding bitcoin because it is a form of investment. If you owned 1 bitcoin in early January which was a little below $1000 back then, you’d presently be having over $4,000 worth of money. Which form of investment would have given you almost 4x your initial investment in just 7 months.
I agree.Bitcoin is an ideal investment.The longer the months and years people are holding bitcoins,then the higher profit people will be earning.People tend to do this because the market price continues to increase day by day,and that makes every single bitcoin worth earning for.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 09:25:16 AM
They are reserving it in the near future because they know price will become higher more than today. They simply want to sell at a higher price so that they could gain a much better profit. Or simply they are still waiting for Aug.1 result.
One thing I know why they're still holding their bitcoin that is because they noticed that the price of bitcoin is getting high. So if they are going to sell it in the near future i think they will become millionaire. Honestly speaking people joining bitcoin want to become a millionaire and it I think it is a one way on how to become millionaire.
Activity: 388
August 22, 2017, 09:19:07 AM
I think many people hold the bitcoins because bitcoin's price will be more expensive in the future,
bitcoins be considered as new digital gold and digital asset, bitcoins can protect their whealty from inflation
so they hold bitcoins for long time.

I agree with you. Indeed some people want to hold bitcoin because with an increasingly expensive price to take advantage in the future then bitcoin can also be considered as digital gold and new assets.
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
August 22, 2017, 09:15:28 AM
I think there are a lot of options for holding Bitcoin. for me, the main point is for the future purpose. if today anyone can be able to hold some Bitcoin then it will provide a lot of profit in the future. so it can be considered as one of the common motives to hold bitcoins .
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
August 22, 2017, 08:37:41 AM
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 22, 2017, 07:33:54 AM
They are waiting for the bitcoin price to rise up and that is the time they will exchange it to money, lot of people does this all the time waiting and patience then withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
August 22, 2017, 07:20:34 AM
People are holding because there isn't much that you can do with Bitcoin at the moment. In most countries it's not officially accepted and you can't pay your bills, taxes or buy groceries with it. The only thing left is to hold or turn it into some other online valuables like altcoins, or domains. The situation will change once it becomew sidely accepted but it will take years.
Activity: 274
August 21, 2017, 10:36:50 PM
bitcoin already changed whole worlds think. today bitcoin value 4000$+ and 6 months ago bitcoin value 1200$+
so why not holding. bitcoin day by day increasing and I think bitcoin after 5 years just lke moooon
thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 10:10:28 PM
Of course because bitcoin is a very good thing and proven to be profitable, initially they try to buy bitcoin, but after a month they get a profit so they continue to buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
August 21, 2017, 08:29:24 PM
I'm holding because every year I'm able to buy more goods for the same number of coins. It would be stupid to sell now.
When I first bought BTC you could maybe buy a decent mountain bike for 1 BTC or a very old car. Now there are many new motorcycles you can get for 1BTC. Maybe in a year or two a new car will be worth the same and then a small apartment and so on Wink

Same as mine here, I have also more goals and motives to do with bitcoin. That's I hold such values of coins for the future and that purpose of having an apartment and a car were just a bit of properties to own. More of that could will be with you if you believe and always bare in mind the trust that you have with bitcoin in terms of profitability, and when price will hit the peak of it's success you can enjoy the bigger profit that you been dreaming of. 

There is a high possibility that darkangel11 speculation will come true, but maybe around 2 or more years. For this year, it's speculated that it will only be doubled in price after Christmas.
Bitcoin is about hodl Smiley and everything will go fine as you hold considering the fact that last aug 2016 its price is only $600, now is about almost 7x.
Activity: 1036
August 21, 2017, 07:59:45 PM
I'm holding because every year I'm able to buy more goods for the same number of coins. It would be stupid to sell now.
When I first bought BTC you could maybe buy a decent mountain bike for 1 BTC or a very old car. Now there are many new motorcycles you can get for 1BTC. Maybe in a year or two a new car will be worth the same and then a small apartment and so on Wink

Same as mine here, I have also more goals and motives to do with bitcoin. That's I hold such values of coins for the future and that purpose of having an apartment and a car were just a bit of properties to own. More of that could will be with you if you believe and always bare in mind the trust that you have with bitcoin in terms of profitability, and when price will hit the peak of it's success you can enjoy the bigger profit that you been dreaming of.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 07:58:27 PM
Some of them running BTC businesses and others using those businesses.  Not all people are just hoarding it, though many are.

Many are holding bitcoins and it's not new for everyone. And this is a popular activity by those people that are in bitcoin and the activity that you need to do is very easy. You just have to hold your bitcoins and wait for the price to increase, that's very simple = profit.
This is not the new activity for everyone but a lot of them. But let me tell you something. New people think that they will make their bitcoin if they old them that is wrong. Actually the thing is that they hold it to make money not bitcoin. It only gives you more money  when you hold them and price increases then you sell coins with that present value that makes it easy to get profit in money but not in bitcoin.
Activity: 445
August 21, 2017, 07:48:54 PM
For the simple reason that they want to earn bigger profit from Bitcoin. Although there are backdrops that are happening, they won't sell it still. They are awared that it will soon increase again. And they are expecting for a big profit after years of holding their Bitcoin, which is possible because its price is continuously rising from time to time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 21, 2017, 07:03:47 PM
Mostly people holding bitcoin for a long term investment. There is a person also purpose to hide hiswealth in the crypto world while earning great profit. Most of them aim to avoid tax collection.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 21, 2017, 03:41:09 PM
I think it's too stupid to sell it now, and people are trying their luck out of betting, as we know the bitcoin price from time to time is higher.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
August 21, 2017, 03:29:04 PM
Activity: 808
August 21, 2017, 03:28:34 PM
i totally approve. Next 6000 next 10 000 dollars. Holding bitcoin is the first necessity. Play with alts, but hold in any time.

Bitcoin proves its value and more and more its necessity. Look the banks... not a great time for them.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
August 21, 2017, 03:25:27 PM
which makes people hold bitcoin because the price is expensive time to increases regardless of all that bitcoin prices are already many who say will reach 10,000 $
Pages:
Jump to: