Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 11. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
July 31, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
Their reason may be their chance to buy it, because bitcoin prices are low and they buy as much as they can afford to invest.
Bitcoin can still be trusted because they believe bitcoin will definitely rise from adversity and believe in the coming months bitcoin will rise again
many people are still optimistic about the future of bitcoin. although it is still experiencing a very large decline, but many people consider this cheap price is a good opportunity to buy and sell it in some later.
There is nothing bad happened with the Bitcoin just the market value faced with downfalls and can recover anytime so do not think that market has something which are unfavorable. In my opinion market either low or high benefits us but it is we who are making complications. People can buy Bitcoins in this low market with but in large quantity using less money so it is benefit in start.

Naturally, the market will recover. As for Bitcoins, people buy them now as BTC is very cheap. We all know that the price of the cryptocurrency will go up soon.
- More precisely, you should say that everyone continues to buy bitcoin because they still have hope with it, it can still recover and reach the top as you and many people desire, Bitcoin never make us depressed, every time it collapsed, it is the step back to a more perfect way, this is something that has engraved the mind and impressed us all. But I think you and many people should change this thinking, Bitcoin is similar to stock, it can create tsunamis, sweep and destroy our assets, we can not trust absolutely on it, always stop at a certain level
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 09:05:21 AM
When the price rises sharply and drops sharply, there will always be investors who will buy or sell BTC. Only when there are price fluctuations will there be benefits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:26:46 AM
just because it is a good asset investment. It has great expectation of capital appreciation. This create a long-term capital appreciation better than common stocks.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:44:31 AM
I think you are very critical of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Many things and events you take too seriously. Bitcoin has not yet managed to show everyone what it is capable of. The fact that a lot of scams, fraud, theft, etc., without it can not escape. Before robbed banks and hacked the server, and now the exchange. If you are faithful to cryptocurrency, then give a little time of crypto economy to stand on its feet.
Activity: 14
July 31, 2018, 02:58:00 AM
The media writes a lot about the crypto of good and bad, but those who believe in profits are buying BTC. At the moment, this is a fairly simple way to earn money, but for this you need to have money. I  think that the BTC will show strength in 2018.
Activity: 57
July 31, 2018, 02:50:45 AM
They see the potential in Bitcoin. I see it as being more of the norm in the future. And I hope so. Currently people are scrambling to buy it because they believe in the get-rich-quick scams. It's not a scam if you know what you are doing. But most people are just casuals and just panic sell.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 02:46:16 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly recovering very strongly, and there are many sources said bitcoin price will be able to reach $ 10000 in the coming days. So this has pushed rgiá bitcoin up sharply and attracted more people to invest in bitcoin, currently the bitcoin price is adjusting at $ 8100 so you can buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
July 31, 2018, 01:53:59 AM
Their reason may be their chance to buy it, because bitcoin prices are low and they buy as much as they can afford to invest.
Bitcoin can still be trusted because they believe bitcoin will definitely rise from adversity and believe in the coming months bitcoin will rise again
many people are still optimistic about the future of bitcoin. although it is still experiencing a very large decline, but many people consider this cheap price is a good opportunity to buy and sell it in some later.
There is nothing bad happened with the Bitcoin just the market value faced with downfalls and can recover anytime so do not think that market has something which are unfavorable. In my opinion market either low or high benefits us but it is we who are making complications. People can buy Bitcoins in this low market with but in large quantity using less money so it is benefit in start.

Naturally, the market will recover. As for Bitcoins, people buy them now as BTC is very cheap. We all know that the price of the cryptocurrency will go up soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 06:41:53 PM
People keep on buying bitcoin because they know bitcoin is very profitable,valuable and strong digital currency in crypto world. It always survived after many dumps,it always rise after a lot of fall and it continue to give us earnings after a lot of problems in the market.
People still believe that bitcoin will change our life for better future. People still keep on buying bitcoin, because bitcoin is profitable, it is easy to earn money. People keep buying bitcoin, because bitcoin have many opportunities to make our life better.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
July 30, 2018, 06:11:29 PM
People keep on buying bitcoin because they know bitcoin is very profitable,valuable and strong digital currency in crypto world. It always survived after many dumps,it always rise after a lot of fall and it continue to give us earnings after a lot of problems in the market.
Activity: 149
July 30, 2018, 06:06:57 PM
Ive been there before getting btc for free took quite a while before you have it but investing on it more lot easier to get more, bitcoin price isnt steble at all buy on dip then no doubt you will gain.. And its never be useless i guess..
Activity: 83
July 30, 2018, 05:38:10 PM
People still buying btc for many reasons. Just like they want to hold for long time they want to earn more before they will sell. They are investing they will buy just because the price is low so they buy btc then they will sell for a high rate.
copper member
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 04:10:42 PM
Its simple.

People are still buying bitcoun, because bitcoin is the future.
In no distant time, I believe that bitcoin will be widely accepted as a medium of exchange in the society.
Activity: 12
July 30, 2018, 03:55:27 PM
the value of the bitcoin is very high and it brings a lot of money into the pockets of many youth and also trading with it is very easy and express..
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
July 30, 2018, 02:43:22 PM
Because bitcoin is hope and it will never lose your money until you do panic sell.
It doesn’t matter when you invest bitcoin return your money with the double.
People are aware they know bitcoin has some extraordinary potential it will rise more when fall does.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

People still buying bitcoin because we have the highest expectations to bitcoin that will blow the world in the future.l beleive bitcoin will be the powerful currency to all the world.l know it will turn to get in order so that bitcoin will slowly show its power to all nations.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 10:39:48 AM
People are still buying bitcoin ,because it is an well establish coin in the market , if you can buy
bitcoin that is an oppurtunity to have this kind of coins , bitcoin is a high price value coins and it is the referrence of all the altcoins in the market, so people are still believing in bitcoin that is why they continue to buy this crypto.

People are still buying bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin is something worthy to invest in. Just like me I believe that bitcoin is the best thing to do that will surely reward me with more than I deserve. Even if the value is volatile and unstable I still believe that is crypto is better off with other kind of investment. Crypto is the future of the world so I should understand why many people have been doing the same thing I do.
Activity: 65
July 30, 2018, 10:33:23 AM
In facts, the people who still have faith in BTC will continue buying it. Although, the BTC price is handled by some whale like the speculation. The price of BTC is going down recently and not stable as well. Another reasons, BTC is the first Crytocurrency in market and its considered like fundamental of another coin. So Investing in BTC is not a bad choice.

July 30, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
Basically people want to get profit and they invest in bitcoin to gained profit cause they believe that bitcoin will have a huge value someday and people invest and hold for long term.
In my opinion the profit determines the development of a coin. There are now a lot of new coins with new features, new platforms but still not able to overcome the bitcoin because bitcoin has brought a lot of big profits. They still have a lot of belief in bitcoin, there are many articles saying that bitcoin will reach $50k
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

I think your thinking is totally wrong. Bitcoin is a digital currency with a lot of practical uses, although it is new and difficult to accept, but more and more countries are adopting it. Security is in the prominent features of bitcoin, its biggest drawback now is that the bitcoin price is shifting too sharply
Pages:
Jump to: