Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 12. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
they buy bitcoin because bitcoin enthusiasts are getting more and you already said bitcoin prices will rise due to limited supply, so let's think positively because a lot of enthusiasts bitcoin and the total limited supply make the price rise and this is what makes people still buy bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
July 30, 2018, 09:48:36 AM
Maybe they really want changes in their life. They are not losing hope that someday bitcoin will be the reason of their success in life.

You are right, even if price of bitcoin decreases time will always come that the price rises again, so this is the reason why people still buying bitcoin they keep believing that bitcoin will make them rich.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 08:54:12 AM
People are still in love and wants to buy Bitcoin (BTC) because of its fact that it is indeed the first cryptocurrency and some consider it as a Real money. That price is mostly controlled by whales or some group of people. Bitcoin is unique. It is different in different perspective in alternative coins. That is why these other cryptocurrencies are called alternative coins because they are just alternative in some perspective.
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns
July 30, 2018, 08:29:56 AM
For me, people still buy bitcoin because of its value many investors or business mans are believe that bitcoin will give them an exact profit that they want.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
July 30, 2018, 08:28:58 AM
Simply this is a new opportunity. I'm interested in another question: why some people, until now, have not bought Bitcoin?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:21:59 AM
because for us bitcoin the easy way we get better profits, and also so safe we use in the long term and short term, so we will also get more profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:20:25 AM
Because soon it will start to grow and those people who bought bitcoin will get a good profit.
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 08:05:12 AM
I'm wondering all the times how the topics can lose their relevancy and then again to gain it. Because while bitcoin is falling your article looks like a hilarious irony, but in opposite direction it looks like a really matter.
Activity: 61
July 30, 2018, 08:03:12 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. It is more potential and more profitable.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
July 30, 2018, 07:54:49 AM
People do still buy bitcoin is because of the potential earnings they will incurred upon investing in bitcoin. Lots of testimonials are can be read among the people who invested earlier in bitcoin and with that lots of people are encouraged to invest as well.
Activity: 126
July 30, 2018, 07:39:46 AM
People are still buying bitcoin ,because it is an well establish coin in the market , if you can buy
bitcoin that is an oppurtunity to have this kind of coins , bitcoin is a high price value coins and it is the referrence of all the altcoins in the market, so people are still believing in bitcoin that is why they continue to buy this crypto.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 07:26:51 AM
Investing in it can bring good profits, it is the first coin in the market. We can earn many advantages in the future if we continue to buy bitcoins, because the price of bitcoins will grow
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
July 30, 2018, 07:26:09 AM
Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

People or investor are still buying bitcoin even though the prices is still going down now,because they have strong faith that someday all this chaos will turn back into progress and going back to its normal process like before,otherwise investor buying bitcoin in a  low price now and make its holds in a certain period of time and wait for a moment thats will be profitable someday and fly them into the moon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 07:06:24 AM
Maybe they really want changes in their life. They are not losing hope that someday bitcoin will be the reason of their success in life.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 06:57:41 AM
Because bitcoin is the most stable coin. Since in the beggining of the cryptocurrency bitcoin is the one who introduce in the world that's why many people are still hoping in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
July 30, 2018, 06:32:06 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People still buy bitcoin because they want to make more profit from it. Bitcoin is showing up again and it makes investors feel more optimistic. They may not be as concerned about whether the bitcoin may be legalized in the future but may soon be able to make a profit through recent price growth signals.
July 30, 2018, 06:19:23 AM
Since bitcoin is the largest crypto currency, many people choose it as an initial investment, and they believe that it will replace Fiat. In my opinion, now is the time to start to buy bitcoin
Activity: 202
July 30, 2018, 05:26:16 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

You can see that the price of bitcoins in the past few days has been steadily rising and the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing, suggesting that the capital from altcoin is being poured into bitcoin. Investors are concerned about bitcoin as bitcoin is dominating the crypto market, with only a slight correction of the bitcoin price that could cause the market to fluctuate sharply. So I believe that at this point you should absolutely invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 406
July 30, 2018, 04:52:05 AM
I see only one reason - it's that people continue to believe in the prospect of the development of btt and the widespread use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 04:42:10 AM
We still buy bitcoin and we are still trading bitcon, because we know the value and profitability that bitcoin is giving us, we will still deal bitcoin when the bitcoin is low. or when bitcoin increases
Pages:
Jump to: