Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 54. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
March 06, 2018, 01:12:49 AM
People cannot believe in bitcoin because they don’t want to believe on bitcoin itself. Still now a day’s many people are saying that this is such as a scam or fraud. Some are still closed mind to know about bitcoin and the good benefits it brings.  They don’t want to know what really bitcoin is and how others become financially free because of patronizing it. Even there are living proof of the success of bitcoin others are still holding to their word that bitcoin has no future and can be gone any moment now. Well we cannot force them to be with us if they don’t want to get profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 02:18:35 PM
I think this is a natural thing, it is impossible that everyone likes bitcoin let alone a lot of information that always say bad things about bitcoin, even many countries are banned bitcoin so make bitcoin reputation continues to decline.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 02:00:26 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

The best way is to see ignore the ignorant people around you. Most of them would never reallt open up their minds no matter how much you talk to them. But if you think that you can at least make them listen, try first saying that bit coin is more than an online money, it is a business that works and behaves like all other businesses.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
March 05, 2018, 01:58:27 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Each person has his own opinion, and let your friends think what they want. And the right decision is yours

Exactly, each of us have different prerogative which we need to respect each of them but in some point we need to explain as far as we want but in the end they will still never believe at all due to their pride. Also, they must see in order to believe which base on reality. People mindset is hard to convince especially when they are not interested at all which they didn't see anything that makes them amazed on the way of lifestyles you have by seeing luxurious things in order them to believe.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 01:53:32 PM
Maybe they aren't educated enough or doesn't understand a thing about how bitcoin works and what it can do in the future. If someone can teach them the basics of bitcoin ideology and how it works maybe people will start on believing it.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 08:51:27 AM
Maybe they are not believing in bitcoin because they didn't know the real value of bitcoin  and bitcoin can give. Maybe because they experience before of scamming and they think that joining or investing in bitcoin may lead them also into being scammed, but they are wrong bitcoin is legit only those who use bitcoin is the scam because they use bitcoin as their instrument.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 08:48:42 AM
Based on my opinion why people cannot believe bitcoin is because the appearance of others here is a kind of scam that they can fall into it, so they did not believe it.
Activity: 261
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 08:46:41 AM
Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

To make people believe in bitcoin is not an easy matter, especially since he does not know the bitcoin yet. Let him in his belief first, and do not force him. Focus on bitcoin, and achieve your success in bitcoin, because when you are successful, your friends will come to you yourself.
Activity: 336
March 05, 2018, 08:46:16 AM
Actually this is what happened in bitcoin all the time, many people are worried about the bitcoin value and have no knowledge of it, they have invested in it but they have not got the profit but also lost the property their. But to me, Bitcoin is a secret world, and it is a long-term investment and a good source of income for me.
Activity: 200
March 05, 2018, 08:44:41 AM
They don't believe bitcoin because they don't trust bitcoin. They don't have idea of what really bitcoin is, that they may think it is just a scam. We cannot convince them if we will not teach, inform and make them understand the importance and opportunities that bitcoin has. It involves money so inorder to make them believe we must teach them convincingly specially the stability and capabilities of bitcoin to earn.
Activity: 128
March 05, 2018, 08:40:11 AM
Hello Everyone.
There are many people that do not believe in bitcoin because, I think that the people that do not believe on bitcoin is don't know what is bitcoin is? so if you want to believe you must search it first, for you, to know what is bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
March 05, 2018, 08:36:48 AM
Hello Everyone.

Technology today is growing so fast and the block chain will probably become more faster so slower transactions today will not be problem in the future, the only problem is that, there are people who are creating black propaganda's that's why investors are decreased.
Activity: 118
Merit: 2
March 05, 2018, 08:32:39 AM
This is because many people worry about the value of bitcoin because it is unstable. And they also have little knowledge about bitcoin. I think if they understand the benefits of bitcoin they will certainly feel sorry for not investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 08:32:14 AM
The people who do not believe in bitcoin do not believe because they are instantly convicted of seeing social media scams so they fear that they can be scams.
Activity: 104
March 05, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
because only few know what bitcoin is. even I, didn't also know what bitcoin is until I researched and understand what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are. it depends on human of they do believe in it until it is too late for them to know.
Activity: 77
March 05, 2018, 06:18:29 AM
some people don't believe in bitcoin simply because they don't know the meaning of it. they don't have the knowledge about it, and they are afraid to invest on it,some are just posser, and bashers about bitcoin they don't want it to be successful in the future, they just want it to be not unknown so some of them use false account to distract or make a scene in the net. many of them try to distroy it, but some subscribers try to stop it, by still having there patience and trust to the company that they have invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 04:32:38 PM
You should not force anyone and make decisions instead of them. It is normal that some people afraid of bitcoin and do not wont to invest money. There are a lot of reasons for this, for example: lack of knowledge, falling price, bad news and etc. This is not religion this is some kind of business, so keep calm.
I agree with your opinion.
Actually life is an option so anyone who determines his choice there must be and sometimes true and some are not true with his choice. So if a person is afraid of bitcoin it's all natural because it's his choice because it sometimes feels traumatized to the business world that makes the person make a failure so that the person is afraid to follow bitcoin and vice versa.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 04:25:08 PM
I think they cannot accept bitcoin completely, with the features it holds that has been dubbed controversial isn't attractively legal standards
to some. For the ones that has heard of bitcoins through small talks, gossips and conversations, I can only assume that it's all misleadingly
negative information and comments. Banks and other governments are the leading groups that have been open about banning and not
accepting bitcoins at the moment. People can't accept bitcoins because they lack important information of bitcoins promising potential and
possible services and change that it can deliver to all.
Activity: 29
March 04, 2018, 03:32:02 PM
I think most people believe this saying that "Seeing is believing", so a lot of people would not like to engage in whatever they do not have physical access to.
Activity: 395
March 04, 2018, 02:56:40 PM
There is no need to impose bitcoin on anyone. What good will that do? Their opinion about him not will become better. If you told about the cryptocurrency and the person does not care - do not touch it. Someday he will realize that he was wrong and will regret that he did not listen to you and did not invest in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: