Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 57. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 12:02:09 AM
people who do not believe bitcoin are those people who just know bitcoin. because they do not know what exactly bitcoin, how to get it, how to save, and how to use bitcoin. but for those of us who have plunged and played bitcoin, we would love to have Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 11:51:07 PM
I think many people do not trust bitcoin because bitcoin is not stable in value. We find that the value difference between late 2017 and early 2018 is very large. Many people worry that it will evaporate. And bad news from many countries makes many people do not trust bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 11:46:22 PM
we cannot deny that there a lot of person that dont know about bitcoin, but they have they own reason why they dont believe in bitcoin,maybe they have some reason why they dont believe in bitcoin,maybe they are against bitcoin maybe they dont know what bitcoin is. but just respect them.thats their choice.
Activity: 140
March 01, 2018, 11:44:44 PM
Yeah people could not believe on Bitcoin unless they have it. People is like to "to see or to have it is to believe" but if studied the operation and growth of Bitcoin surely everyone especially you will believe it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 11:43:46 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Honestly in my opinion you don't have to please other people to believe on Bitcoin why? because Bitcoin existed since 2008 when a few people only really believe on it. Starting 2017 Bitcoin became huge because of social media a lot of people got curious about the Bitcoin price became so high when they are not doing there own search. Only people can understand the purpose of cryptocurrencies will believe on Bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 168
March 01, 2018, 11:39:50 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Bitcoin is not a scam. It is used for a long time already. The scams are just the ones who use Bitcoin as a reward like (Some ICOs, campaigns (can be a scam sometimes), mining, trading, and investments can be scams). But the currency itself is not a scam. You're in a really .... very confusing situation right now. You're probably doubting your belief. I'm pretty sure those guys are afraid in risking their money.

Well, if that's the case, then tell them to go for bounty campaigns. But I doubt they'll try it because it seems like your friends doesn't believe you. Show them a fruit of your labor. Start from there. (Actually you are already there) Just keep on going, you cannot argue with them and make them believe in whatever you believe in. You cannot please everyone.
Activity: 191
March 01, 2018, 10:26:42 PM
The Internet  is filled with scammers,lots of people has being scammed,reason why people did not believ in Bitcoin,as it is a cash you cannot handle,people are only being convince with fiat proof.

They don't believe in what they don't understand. Lack of knowledge is the main reason why they don't and they don't see the advantages and benefits of using bitcoins.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
March 01, 2018, 08:24:39 PM
In reality nobody is forced to believe in what he or she does not know or does not understand. Perhaps the worst enemy of the economic growth of people are the prejudices we have about money, and unfortunately there are many people in this world who reject bitcoin motivated more by prejudice than by a true understanding of what cryptocurrencies are and how we they can benefit us.
Activity: 112
March 01, 2018, 06:49:38 PM
First of all, your friends are just relying on external factors affecting the bitcoin. It's because the trend in bitcoin right now is being shown in the news and also in the social media. The thought of it being publicized makes every individual be in doubt on what's next to it's downfall. But despite of it, those learned and experienced individuals who do invest/transacts bitcoin should be the one to be listen with because they are the ones who is affected by its rise and fall. Indeed, we should not decide on what we do not know/experienced.
Activity: 14
March 01, 2018, 06:46:36 PM
The reason why some peoples they do not believe in BTC because of scammers they see in the news t.v. and social media.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
March 01, 2018, 06:44:33 PM
It is normal not to  believe bitcoin when someone hear about bitcoin for the first time.

''Bitcoin is decentralized payment system''
How can someone believe governments are not able to control transactions?

" Bitcoin price has risen more than 100000 times ''
How can someone believe that it is not a bubble?

Most of the people don't try to learn about bitcoin after they hear about it. That's why they don't believe it. If they study everything will be different.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 06:38:16 PM
The reason why people don't believe in bitcoin is there are a lot of scammers now here in the crypto community.  In addition, they think that bitcoin can be hack and they believe that it is not safe and it might affect their account.
Yes! So many people using bitcoin for illegal doings in only, like ponzi scheme or some shitty scams that will lure some people to not believe in Bitcoin or using Bitcoin. People must be educate on how to use Bitcoins and will identify some illegal or scam doings using Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 06:34:21 PM
They don't have any proof or earning so they don't believe it. Some doesn't have enough knowledge on BTC so they don't believe, and some are just deaf about BTC and comfortable with their normal lives and doesn't care about BTC.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
March 01, 2018, 06:32:59 PM
Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Majority of the people that have heard about bitcoin and have not done their private study about bitcoin are the ones thinking bitcoin is Ponzi or their likes. Again, because of negative publicity being carried around by the enemies, have continued to worsen the perception.

However it is a matter of time, the pure and correct knowledge will continue to grow.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
March 01, 2018, 06:29:21 PM
People who do not believe in bitcoin have just people who have closed the bitcoin mind so they do not believe it yet and the name bitcoin is still defaming because of TV shows and social media that's a lot of scams bitcoin and losing a lot of money, so people do not believe in it and they fear that they will try even if they have not been able to do the good for them.

Why people don't believe in bitcoin? The main reason is that ir is not known and introduce to everybody through news or some of tv shows. We all know that people is hard to risk most especially if we talk money matters. They need some proof so that they will believe.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 01, 2018, 06:28:45 PM
I think there is a bitcoin stigma in our country. Every time they hear about bitcoin, they will just think that bitcoin was a scam or its not a good investment because of price dump. I hate it when I hear that or when they tell me to be careful because it might be a scam. Other people are just afraid to try something new. Bitcoin sounds to technical to them, I tried to explain it to my father but I think he didn't get it. Maybe that is also the reason by they can't believe on btc. They won't believe on something they don't understand.
Activity: 392
March 01, 2018, 06:26:33 PM
They can't  believe  it right away because  of the negative comments  about bitcoin but somehow they are loosing their opportunity or chance in what btc can provide  them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 06:15:10 PM
People are starting to believe more and more! But the news background is very strange! I think all these stories about the inflatable bubble will soon go away and people will realize that where there is a demand and high offer!
Activity: 28
March 01, 2018, 06:14:27 PM
That is due to the govt. As they arre spreading false notions that btcs are totally scam and unreliable
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 01, 2018, 03:14:04 PM
Hello Everyone.
Maybe because they think bitcoin is so good to be true. Usually, the expectations of the investors here exceed what they are expecting since bitcoin is a very good way to make profits. This profits tend to make them more unbelievable leading other persons to avoid trying it out because they think this is just an investment scam. I hope this mindset they have would change over time.
Pages:
Jump to: