Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 55. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 319
March 04, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Each person has his own opinion, and let your friends think what they want. And the right decision is yours
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 02:48:35 PM
Because the cryptocurrency market is too volatile. and many people think it's too risky. Well, sooner or later they still have to believe. Those who already understand, make their future today.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 02:42:02 PM
Many people do not believe bitcoin for tge following reasons:
1.No idea about bitcoin
2. Lack of knowledge on crypto currency.
3. Backdated with analog system
4. Don't  understand features of bitcoin.
5. Unaware of technilogy as well as block chain.
Activity: 126
March 04, 2018, 02:32:52 PM
they really think bitcoin is a scam and they dont know what was bitcoin about and what bitcoin can give to their lives, people dont believe in bitcoin because of lack of knowledge on it..
copper member
Activity: 266
March 04, 2018, 02:18:55 PM
Many people believe in bitcoin, only those people who do not know the knowledge and benefits of bitcoin.
Activity: 11
March 04, 2018, 02:04:24 PM
Due to lack of knowledge and lack of awareness people do not believe in Bitcoin.Many people avoid to adopt the new technology till it will commonly used,But pro active individuals take benefit from it use in initial stage to secure the future.
Activity: 51
March 04, 2018, 02:03:47 PM
They cannot believe in bitcoin simply because they are afraid of its unpredictability and volatility. I would say it's a very human feeling and in all honestly I understand that. Regardless that I am a strong believer in bitcoin and crypto I often find myself being skeptic about the market and new projects.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
March 04, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
Some people are too scared for getting scammed.Another thing is bitcoin is not popular globally.Still many people can't recognize bitcoin properly.Moreover, some government has banned bitcoin so people of those country can't accept bitcoin anyhow.So they think it may be scam.But I think time is changing now,more people are showing interest on Bitcoin.It won't be seen as scam project for longer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
Bitcoin is the digital form of money so it is not in a state like other currencies so some of the people get scared while investing in this currency so for me bitcoin is very important and i believe the importance of bitcoin and it's existence in the world so it is not bad that we have to hold bitcoin buy bitcoin and this is good time for high investment in the crypto for that we have to spread bitcoin among the people and also investors because we want to shine the bitcoin in the world.
Activity: 131
March 04, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
People who do not believe in bitcoin are actually afraid of fraud. That is for those who doubt the existence of the bitcoin. But most of them believe in bitcoin, because they already feel the benefits of joining bitcoin themselves. therefore those who do not believe should really deepen or  understand bicoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 04, 2018, 01:28:28 PM
Because they are illiterate about bitcoin. They don't know how bitcoin work. They don't know the future of bitcoin. So guys invest here and be gainer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 01:23:34 PM
Because to see is to believe. My friends keep telling me that bitcoin is scam and not a legit. My some friends are 50/50 believing in bitcoin. And some are accepting about it. People didnt believe me because they couldnt beleive there is a tool in internet that gives money without investing. Yes bitcoin can also be invested but majority of people were only erning bitcoins.
Activity: 266
March 04, 2018, 01:14:15 PM
Yes, many believe just in bitcoin and if they tell in detail and show that yes how skepticism goes very quickly. My friend, for example, did not believe at all until I dedicated it in detail.
Activity: 224
March 04, 2018, 01:08:33 PM
They do not believe because they do not have interest on it. They are close to any possible ideas that they can have.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 01:06:41 PM
I think the reason why other people doesn't believe in the power of bitcoin because they don't aware what is all about cryptocurrency that is existing today. They don't even know what benefits or advantages that we can get to it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 07:37:28 PM
to convince your friends to believe in bitcoin is pretty easy but you alone should have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin to understand your friends and give proof to your friends bitcoin investment is very profitable
Activity: 122
March 03, 2018, 05:59:55 PM
People who cannot believe Bitcoin are those people who listen and believe in anything they hear on the news. The news is mostly filled with false news and propaganda and it quite sad how people believe so much in it. Mostly panic causes people to lose hope in investments and it is same in the case of bitcoin.
Activity: 49
March 03, 2018, 05:50:24 PM
theresa lot of people can not believe this bitcoin some of my friends said bitcoin is ilegal so i said bitcoin is elegal this is useful can help to us.bitcoin is a new currency. thres a lot to do by using netwok here in bitcoin so i tell to my self thanks a lot to the creator of bitcoin
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
March 03, 2018, 04:32:30 PM
The reason why people don't believe in bitcoin because they didn't experience yet on how to earn real money in bitcoin.
They do not believe about the news which bitcoin is concern because they don't see it. They don't even touch it that's why they treat it as a stupid thing.
Activity: 126
March 03, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
I think some people can't believe the bitcoin because they don't have enough knowledge about it, how to use it and invest it. They think it is not a real money and it's just a scam. Besides, internet frauds are very rampant, they don't want to take the risks and are afraid that it might get stolen easily.
Pages:
Jump to: