Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 53. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 03:15:23 AM
In fact until now more and more bitcoin enthusiasts. Maybe those who do not believe is someone who has not understood about bitcoin. They just know that bitcoin is high risk. They do not know that high risk is proportional to the benefits gained
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 03:04:41 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
usually people who do not believe in a thing because the person does not know him, so if someone does not believe in bitcoin, then it is because they do not know bitcoin and never have the desire to know it.
My friend too many do not believe in bitcoin and always refuse if invited to join, but I never feel hopeless with their rejection, but their refusal I made the motivation to prove that everything I tell is not a lie.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 02:57:44 AM
I think this is a natural thing, it is impossible that everyone likes bitcoin let alone a lot of information that always say bad things about bitcoin, even many countries are banned bitcoin so make bitcoin reputation continues to decline.

Other than that, people tend to avoid something they dont know. Rather than sesrching more about thig they dont know, they judge and falsely accused it. But we cant just blame them, it is human nature. I did that too Tongue

Adding that the acceptance of bitcoin in this generation took a lot of time. People tend to explore the certain currency before digging in. To think that trust is very hard to build nowadays that's why its hard  for people to easily take in. By human nature, everything can change so let's just hope for a better future of bitcoin.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 02:57:27 AM
Most people who do not believe because they do not see the results and benefits. If we have explained to them about bitcoin and they still do not believe then just let them.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 06, 2018, 02:55:54 AM
Maybe people cannot believe btc because they don't see and experience it themselves. I believe they will only believe the power of btc if they invest and it gain large profit, or if one of their friend prove it to them. Just like in my case, where I only believe btc once I saw one of my friends withdraw large amount of money from it. I don't believe it at first but that scene made me think that I should give it a try.

Yes you are right people who don’t know full about bitcoin are the haters or don’t believers of bitcoin this is due to they don’t have an idea or experience in bitcoin investment, if you asked this question to the bitcoin users they give good feedback about bitcoin.
Activity: 50
March 06, 2018, 02:52:35 AM
These assets can be used as liquidation to save a company from short-term debt problems or as financial aid.don't push them to believe in bitcoin like you because they have their own opinion and I think the time will answer their question and will make them believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
March 06, 2018, 02:50:58 AM
Most of the people who will not believe us, sadly, are our friends. Depending maybe on how you are towards them, most times they don't want you to succeed in life before them. Jealousy is a tricky sin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 06, 2018, 02:43:20 AM
It is true that many people are still not aware to cryprocurrencies like bitcoins. When I make thesis about cryptocurrencies, I found out that most of the people in my society are still not aware to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
March 06, 2018, 02:42:03 AM
First of all because they didn't have a strong proof that this is not a scam.. And second reason because they didn't understand BTC.. They didn't know what is the importance of it and maybe in the future they will understand BTC..  It is their choice if they will believed it or not.. We are here only just to inform them not to convince them to engage with this things...
Activity: 436
March 06, 2018, 02:39:30 AM
Who don't know about Bitcoin I think those people don't believe with Bitcoin because they don't have a any idea with Bitcoin.
Activity: 45
March 06, 2018, 02:35:10 AM
True, which is why I tend to be very selective about who I try to bring into my world of cryptos. Already got one friend into following crypto youtube/twitch channels and learning basic TA. He's a pretty smart chap, so I fully expect him to know more about charting and cryptos than I do in a couple months tops!
Activity: 224
March 06, 2018, 02:34:20 AM
Many people do not believe in bitcoin because many of them thinks that it can be scammed. And maybe because of the impact of what they are watching through social media, news about scam companies. One more thing is that they lack knowledge about the forum that made them closed minded at all. And they do not want to embrace that bitcoin brings to good life.
Activity: 235
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 06, 2018, 02:32:14 AM
Many people don't believed in bitcoin maybe because they do know anything about bitcoin or they don't understand this crypto and they don't know the benefits of bitcoin that may give to people that can change their lives.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
March 06, 2018, 02:30:37 AM
Maybe people cannot believe btc because they don't see and experience it themselves. I believe they will only believe the power of btc if they invest and it gain large profit, or if one of their friend prove it to them. Just like in my case, where I only believe btc once I saw one of my friends withdraw large amount of money from it. I don't believe it at first but that scene made me think that I should give it a try.
Activity: 102
March 06, 2018, 02:20:29 AM
not only bitcoin doubts if we do not understand and do not know how to use, because the level of understanding / Human resources are still lacking to understand the bitcoin that they see things that they do not know and understand can look and think with unclear / crazy
and I also recognize before getting to know bitcoin I also think to look for real work can be said I do not believe also with bitcoin, but in the end I found by friends who understand and share about this bitcoin so I finally have felt the results
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 06, 2018, 02:18:52 AM
Individuals can't have confidence in bitcoin in light of the fact that they would prefer not to accept on bitcoin itself. Still now daily's numerous individuals are stating this is, for example, a trick or misrepresentation. Some are as yet shut personality to think about bitcoin and the great advantages it brings. They would prefer not to recognize what truly bitcoin is and how others turn out to be fiscally free in light of belittling it. Indeed, even there are living verification of the accomplishment of bitcoin others are as yet holding to their assertion that bitcoin has no future and can be gone any minute at this point. Well we can't compel them to be with us in the event that they would prefer not to get benefit in bitcoin.
AFA
Activity: 2
March 06, 2018, 02:12:10 AM
They not believe because they don't know,lack of knowledge,never accept new technologi or maybe they afraid that bitcoin will scamming then. Its normal for them,because some of my friends who know and believe in bitcoin,only they who really excited with new technologi.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 02:06:49 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
I also have friends who doesn't believe in bitcoin at first. Just like you, I also suffered from doubting about it until he proved to me and show me the money he got just because of working on signature campaigns. We will encounter some people who will think that bitcoin is a scam and we should respect their opinion because it's sure that they didn't even experienced the benefits of earning bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 06, 2018, 01:27:37 AM
I think this is a natural thing, it is impossible that everyone likes bitcoin let alone a lot of information that always say bad things about bitcoin, even many countries are banned bitcoin so make bitcoin reputation continues to decline.

Other than that, people tend to avoid something they dont know. Rather than sesrching more about thig they dont know, they judge and falsely accused it. But we cant just blame them, it is human nature. I did that too Tongue
Activity: 59
March 06, 2018, 01:19:47 AM
Hello Everyone.
't

That is their opinion if they don't believe in Bitcoin. You should not be demotivated by their opinion and also should not try to change their mind. Bitcoin will gain its place in everyone's mind by its own.

Usually, when we try to put our words in others mouth then people think about our motive behind it which is in general forms a negative impact. Hence, never try to convince about Bitcoin, you can just inform about this only, rest they will find by their own.

Pages:
Jump to: