Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 56. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 14
March 03, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

If i read it correctly, Poeple without any proper knowledge, understanding and awareness to the bitcoin will see the bitcoin as scam. What the right thing to do is to provide them a proper knwledge and if they will insits that it is a scam it is better not to force them to join the bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 12:52:50 PM
 Wowww
I thinks they don't know the necessary of bitcoin crypto currency in his/her life.They thing if they involved with bitcoin government will bann them for using crypto currency or there government banned bitcoin crypto currency in there country.We should teach them the necessary of bitcoin in there life .
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 03, 2018, 12:47:07 PM
I think bitcoin is a revolution,  I told my friend, and their never believe in bitcoin,
but i believe , one day they will

They will not believe you, they will not believe us because they are not exposed on the fact that there were cryptocurrency.  Maybe they are too busy with other things that is why they do not know about it.  Plus people now are too afraid that they might get scammed.  Because many scam sites and people are everywhere.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
Anything that came from the internet or running in the internet might be not true thats why some people doesn't believe in bitcoin and others saying that this is a scam because Internet and social medias are full of scammers and I don't blame them because scammers are really everywhere
Activity: 201
March 03, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
if anyone does not believe in Bitcoin, leave it alone. we do not have to force them, we better focus and seriously do this business. if someday you have been successful from Bitcoin, then they will themselves come to you.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
March 03, 2018, 12:34:08 PM
Some people are not engaged on bitcoin. They don't know about it. If they know bitcoin they will be able to get the benefit of Bitcoin. People who are known about Bitcoin and it's activity, they believe in it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 12:30:33 PM
You should not force some or somebody to invest into something that they really don't know. Maybe your friend heard or read something on some news that Bitcoin is a scam or some sort of a illegal activity. All you have to do is show your friend how you have earn by investing in Bitcoin, but I'm not saying that you literately show your wallet, I mean show what have you gain like expensive things, some money that you earn or knowledge things that you have learn in this platform. Maybe your friend get interested and invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 12:15:44 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Well we cant avoid their own thoughts because that is what they think. We are the ones who can change their way of thinking by personally showing to them the fiat money that we acquired. What they are referring to are the people that takes advantage to the bitcoin by creating fake informations and pozi schemes.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 03, 2018, 12:03:14 PM
Some people do not believe in bitcoin because they are not educated with bitcoin. They did not understand what bitcoin it is . They have different understanding on investing .They do not trust it. People don't get interested in bitcoin or any other crypto currency because they prepare currency that they can physically hold .They are not aware of this hence they don't believe. They are afraid of scammers.

Absolutely right, definitely they are need to bitcoin about knowledge. Then they are understand bitcoin about.
Because at first they dont understand what is crypotocurrency, how to use it, and make profit with it. Seems like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is so strange for their, and to learn it, not an easy thing to do. And as we know the value of bitcoin will go up and down every year, not like money we use everyday. Summary, as long as they want to know and learn further, how to securely use it, slowly they will believe it.
I agree with you.nice article Kiss
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 11:49:45 AM
Hello Everyone.
Some people if not already steeped in something will be difficult to trust him. it's true trading looks like a fraud because of the ups and downs of so quickly.
but we should also understand that trading strategies can benefit
Activity: 98
March 03, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
Hello Everyone.
Everyone has their own judgment. They didn't expect it, and when they saw the price of bitcoin fall, they thought it was going to die. You need to explain to them, but they may not listen to you.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 11:37:02 AM
We all know that not all of us are educated in bitcoin that's why some of us didn't believe in bitcoin or maybe some people didn't believe in bitcoin because they've experienced scams already or they may believe that if we have a proof to show them that this is not a scam or what. we just need to show them that we already received money because of bitcoin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 11:16:32 AM
Some people do not believe in bitcoin because they are not educated with bitcoin. They did not understand what bitcoin it is . They have different understanding on investing .They do not trust it. People don't get interested in bitcoin or any other crypto currency because they prepare currency that they can physically hold .They are not aware of this hence they don't believe. They are afraid of scammers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
March 03, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
People can’t believe bitcoin because they are against with it. Also some of the people who don’t believe with this are the people who before were invited to used bitcoin, then now they see the success of others and now they are regretting that they did not start bitcoin with those people. They are jealous with those people for their success, that instead of praising those pople they are just destroying the image of bitcoin because of their jealousy. Also others can’t believe that bitcoin is now so popular, that its value goes so high than more than expected. They can’t believe that many people will patronize bitcoins and make this incorporated with their daily lives.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 05:25:49 PM
There are people who do not believe in bitcoin because they do not know about the bitcoin and the crypto market they do not know how to use bitcoin and how to earn from bitcoin. Their not beleive in bitcoin because some people say bitcoin is a scam and they not real and they not interested to bitcoin. But if we allow them the value of bitcoin and to explain little by little what is bitcoin i think  they will believe because bitcoin is a real good crypto currency.
Activity: 163
March 02, 2018, 03:39:01 AM
You do not have to force a bitcoin and crypto market in anyone's throat. If they feel pessimistic about the bitcoin and crypto market, that's their opinion and there's nothing we can do about it. As bitcoins grow more and more popular with time, your friends may recognize the truth that bitcoin is the future of payment processors and revolutionize the way we pay for services.
Merit: 3
March 02, 2018, 02:07:21 AM
to me i think the awareness isin't up to a 50% so  saying people hates bitcoin?ehn....!!! i wont say.but truth is not many people has the awareness about bitcoin and crypyo in general.but to those whose got the awareness and still hates it i'll say its ignorance and pretty much fear of the unknown.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 01:43:17 AM
because they do not have interest on it. They are close to any possible ideas that they can have. They may know it but the impression of them to Bitcoin is negative, that may be one of the reason.

we just need to prove if what they think is wrong and show them that investing in bitcoin is very profitable because there are still many who do not know bitcoin even though news about bitcoin is already in the media. It does not matter if they have not dared to invest in bitcoin.
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 02, 2018, 12:20:25 AM
Yeah people could not believe on Bitcoin unless they have it. People is like to "to see or to have it is to believe" but if studied the operation and growth of Bitcoin surely everyone especially you will believe it.
I don't know why everybody gets hung up on this...because the digital ledger we have today you already can't feel and see your money. I never understood the its digital cash argument because right now as it is, that is the current system too.
Activity: 336
March 02, 2018, 12:02:48 AM
Because at first they dont understand what is crypotocurrency, how to use it, and make profit with it. Seems like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is so strange for their, and to learn it, not an easy thing to do. And as we know the value of bitcoin will go up and down every year, not like money we use everyday. Summary, as long as they want to know and learn further, how to securely use it, slowly they will believe it.
Pages:
Jump to: