Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 11
February 04, 2019, 02:40:57 PM
crypto changes someone's life including me. I chose Crypto because I saw many opportunities in Crypto to produce something. crypto provides many benefits for me and also many people here who want to join in looking for money. crypto changes my outlook for technology education and development.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 02:13:34 PM
For me, choosing Crypto is the right choice, because I followed the development of increasingly advanced and sophisticated technology. I think cryptocurrency will have a big influence on the lives of people around.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
February 04, 2019, 02:13:12 PM
Most likely, the only thing is that a large mass of people began to realize that this way you can earn very well. Therefore, they began to invest in cryptocurrency. I think that the whole thing is just that.
For the sake of some higher idea and belief in cryptocurrency as something more than just a means of profit, people do not go to the cryptocurrency, the goal is only one, easy and big profit
The fact is that today most of humanity lives beyond normal wealth. Thus, any opportunity to improve their financial situation is well suited for this. In this case, the cryptocurrency has become the only opportunity for many people to be able to live better.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
February 04, 2019, 01:14:49 PM
personally why did I choose crypto currency as one of the investment tools that I did? because I believe that if I invest in crypto currencies I will get a bright future with the development of the crypto currency that continues to grow.
Of the many people who join in the crypto the reason is exactly the same as you said, so it is with me personally, besides that people join here also because of pressure or difficulty getting work in the real world, besides that who joined and believed in crypto that they would succeed here later especially now that crypto has spread throughout the country.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 04, 2019, 10:56:23 AM
Most likely, the only thing is that a large mass of people began to realize that this way you can earn very well. Therefore, they began to invest in cryptocurrency. I think that the whole thing is just that.
For the sake of some higher idea and belief in cryptocurrency as something more than just a means of profit, people do not go to the cryptocurrency, the goal is only one, easy and big profit
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
February 04, 2019, 10:38:03 AM
Because its more convenient, transparent than our normal fiat currencies

I travel a lot and it’s just a pain to exchange money around the world, u basically get robbed each time

but with cryptos its much more easy to exchange and you save TONS compared to a normal bank
Activity: 560
February 04, 2019, 10:12:14 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
February 04, 2019, 09:36:01 AM
Most of the common people haven't chosen cryptocurrency. They are still stuck in the fiat system. And because they don't have much awareness, they might not jump in untill things smoothen up. Its only the enthusiast and guys who like exploring new techs that are working with it.
Activity: 868
February 04, 2019, 09:18:42 AM
People choose Crypto because they are tired of how fiat works in real world. They know how these government wants you to be a slave of the old system and never want you to rise and shine. Crypto has given a good opportunity for many and has solved lot of financial issues. Only a handful of people are actually in Crypto worldwide hence there is a lot of room for growth. This is the time when we spread the news and let people know what blockchain is capable of.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
February 04, 2019, 09:03:42 AM
personally why did I choose crypto currency as one of the investment tools that I did? because I believe that if I invest in crypto currencies I will get a bright future with the development of the crypto currency that continues to grow.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
February 04, 2019, 08:45:58 AM
You didn't keep us updated on the progress of your project, I would have liked to know the stage of development so far.. anyways I am eager to buy my very first commodity with Cryptocurrencies, it would be super cool.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 08:44:50 AM
If you could be able to achieve your aim of trading commodities with cryptocurrency, it would be a huge step in the future.. I have participated in a few ICOs that promised the same but up till now, they have not delivered yet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 08:41:50 AM
I think that now many people do not understand what cryptocurrencies are and therefore they simply do not invest in cryptocurrencies. Now these are really big and big opportunities.
I think this is a great opportunity to earn good money in the next 3 years, and for this who does not buy cryptocurrency does not know the potential of the crypto currency! but at the same time you need to be able to choose coins!
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
February 04, 2019, 08:13:27 AM
Because the majority of newbies are thinking that it is the fastest way of how to earn millions of dollars within several days. You need to be patient to reach success in this industry and do not need to await x20 on such a market.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
February 04, 2019, 07:33:36 AM
Cryptocurrencies give people the freedom to keep their funds and the freedom to choose where to invest. People who keep money in their hands feel more independent.
I think people come to cryptocurrency because freedom is only one part, the main reason is that crypto gives people profit, especially in the 2017 period, so many people join because of that.
Even those who are not versed in investing, seeing how profitable the cryptocurrency can be, simply can not resist investing, which for many becomes a big mistake
Activity: 546
February 03, 2019, 11:27:45 PM
Cryptocurrencies give people the freedom to keep their funds and the freedom to choose where to invest. People who keep money in their hands feel more independent.
I think people come to cryptocurrency because freedom is only one part, the main reason is that crypto gives people profit, especially in the 2017 period, so many people join because of that.
Activity: 784
February 03, 2019, 11:10:34 PM
I think first of all because you can make good money on cryptocurrency.But now the market is not the best time. Just cryptocurrency allows you to earn while remaining anonymous, which allows you not to pay taxes.And many see the future in cryptocurrency .

I agree with you that the above advantages attract people to crypto, but you need to understand that these same advantages of games against us, because of anonymity and lack of regulation, we have so many scammers and scam projects.
you're right, it makes investors less interested in investing right now. but, I'm sure, this is only a matter of time until they come back again. they will certainly get big profits if the market is back to normal.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 03, 2019, 10:59:56 PM
Certainly everyone has different reasons why they choose cryptocurrency, some believe that investment in crypto will be profitable in the future, and I think this is natural if you believe that crypto will provide future benefits later
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 03, 2019, 10:52:25 PM
I think that now many people do not understand what cryptocurrencies are and therefore they simply do not invest in cryptocurrencies. Now these are really big and big opportunities.

If anyone can recognize all new potential opportunity from the beginning, maybe we had a lot of millionares  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
February 03, 2019, 10:57:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: