Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 31, 2019, 09:32:43 AM
I think first of all because you can make good money on cryptocurrency.But now the market is not the best time. Just cryptocurrency allows you to earn while remaining anonymous, which allows you not to pay taxes.And many see the future in cryptocurrency .

I agree with you that the above advantages attract people to crypto, but you need to understand that these same advantages of games against us, because of anonymity and lack of regulation, we have so many scammers and scam projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 09:19:42 AM
I think first of all because you can make good money on cryptocurrency.But now the market is not the best time. Just cryptocurrency allows you to earn while remaining anonymous, which allows you not to pay taxes.And many see the future in cryptocurrency .
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 08:32:34 AM
People uses cryptocurrency for their commodity and daily needs. Because cryptocurrency helps people ease their transactions and make payment more easily and some of it are using cryptocurrency as their way for financial freedom.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 07:22:50 PM
I think more people have began to see the inherent potential in cryptocurrency as a means of exchange both now and in the future.  I choose cryptocurrency personally because of the bright future the blockchain technology holds. In as much I am blaming myself now that where was I in 2009 when bitcoin was been sold for less than a dollar, I don't want to put the same blame on myself in the future when crypto will be ruling the world.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
January 30, 2019, 06:36:08 PM
A few years ago the business in Crypto was indeed very tempting, there were many benefits obtained by crypto players, maybe that was the reason because it could be suddenly rich when doing business in crypto, but for this year the market is down from 2018 so many people are turning real business, but when the crypto market wriggles, people will definitely come back again
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 30, 2019, 06:32:13 PM
People used to choose cryptocurrencies, as they saw them as an opportunity for quick earnings. When the market stopped, everyone decided that their investments would turn into long-term ones. I think that in any case, cryptocurrencies are only a way of earning for the majority.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 06:16:50 PM
Cryptocurrencies give people the freedom to keep their funds and the freedom to choose where to invest. People who keep money in their hands feel more independent.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
January 30, 2019, 06:13:36 PM
The answer to this question is well-known to many - the desire to get rich quickly, and many people who believed in cryptocurrency a few years ago, they became millionaires.
This only applies in 2017 so expectations come to newcomers to crypto but the reality is reversed and I'm not really sure it will happen again in the next few years because current conditions don't allow prices to rise very high like 2017, we'll see if later approved by the ETF, will Bitcoin get a high price?
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 06:05:23 PM
The answer to this question is well-known to many - the desire to get rich quickly, and many people who believed in cryptocurrency a few years ago, they became millionaires.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 05:47:32 PM
I chose cryptocurrency because I believe in blockchain technology. It seems to me that this is really our future
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 30, 2019, 05:28:26 PM
Cryptocurrency simplifies payment methods, and there are no intermediaries like banks!
I agree, and for me another key factor is the cryptocurrency has anonymity , and this is good because in my country you need to pay taxes and I would not like this
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 12:09:46 PM
Peoples are using crypto currencies for some reasons; some of them are as below…

1.   In crypto currencies we can earn money with investment & without investment as well like air drop & bounties.
2.   You can make profit in 10X & even 100X in small time because in crypto you can find huge pumps & dumps.
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 30, 2019, 11:40:44 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why NewzoneEX choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Cryptocurrency is next generation instant secure and lowest fee transaction solutions with blockchain technology. So after 2020 world no 1 transaction method will be this cryptocurrencies. ☺️
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 11:26:05 AM
They want to make a lot of money and/or use crypto unstead of fiat.
That's why I'm in DIVI.
Activity: 552
January 30, 2019, 09:10:10 AM
There are lots of areas where cryptocurrency can be applied, but most do not really much about this applications. All that they are concerned about is to buy the coin and then sell out for profit.
Some commodity outlets are already having partnership with some cryptocurrency platforms and this seems to be a good application as well as area of concentration. It will also bring about mutual benefits and a high demand for the coin.
Activity: 420
January 30, 2019, 05:12:33 AM
We all understand that most of the people who invest their money in cryptocurrency understand that they are not here for money, I think that a smaller part of people in general understand how the technology works and therefore they support it.
If earlier few people knew about the crypto currency and among them were mainly cipher-punks, now unfortunately most of the people in the crypto currency are because of money.This explains why many investors have lost almost all of their investments.And while it will be so , we will continue to see how the currency is used not for its intended purpose, but only for speculative purposes.
Activity: 448
January 28, 2019, 10:07:47 AM
We all understand that most of the people who invest their money in cryptocurrency understand that they are not here for money, I think that a smaller part of people in general understand how the technology works and therefore they support it.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 09:27:15 AM
Future store of value, ease of payments, great investment. I invest in DIVI project. Great masternode rewards, great development.
Activity: 490
January 28, 2019, 07:08:32 AM
People chose crypto because they saw a huge potential for earnings. Unfortunately now it is not relevant in a bear market.
January 28, 2019, 07:07:38 AM
It seems to me that simple people still don’t fully understand the essence of cryptocurrency. Their interest is due to the rush around the main crypto Bitcoin. When, in 2017, the growth of Bitcoin increased every day, ordinary people saw in it a method of rapid enrichment. That is why cryptocurrency has become so popular.
Pages:
Jump to: