Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 30. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 07:14:08 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why NewzoneEX choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

If cryptocurrencies did not give the opportunities that they give, it is unlikely that someone would go to them. The main word here is opportunity, and it's worth a lot. The main thing is not to miss your chance.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 06:41:42 AM
Its unexpected returns excites the people to look into crytocurrency, though very volatile, but for peoples who can take manageable risks and have great patience can easily get very good returns from investment as well as free earning in the forms airdrops, social campaigning, and many other modes of free crypto earning like faucet, mining etc.
Activity: 1190
November 30, 2018, 06:18:02 AM
Very much investment in this world. One of them is investing in Cryptocurrency. Why do many people prefer investment in Cryptocurrency? I think investment in crypto is an investment that is certainly very easy. Because it is yourself who will determine whether you can benefit from the investment.
Activity: 1190
November 30, 2018, 06:10:59 AM
Hopefully I will be the best for the ICO in 2019. And many ICO projects in 2019 are created that are very useful for everyone. The most important thing is that investors will still believe in ICO investment in 2019. And we all hope that next year there will be no more scam ICO projects.
Activity: 42
November 30, 2018, 05:46:48 AM
Cryptocurrencies are integrated to Blockchain technology, blockchain is a new technology and for future. I'm 16 y.o and I can't buy at online shop international because I don't have any credit card if a crypto can be used for all transaction in many online shopping, the transaction makes me easier and faster than using fiat transaction...
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 30, 2018, 05:44:40 AM
Choosing a cryptocurrency is because it can create a lot of wealth for us, and you don't need to invest a lot of money! But it does not provide more help for our commodity trading!
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 05:42:45 AM
New avenues mean new obstacles. It is much easier to go a well know road, when there is nothing to make you uncomfortable, am I right about it?
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 29, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
Even if i go to the next world and i have the opportunity to choose, i will still go for cryptocurrency. Crypto has really been helpful, not only to individuals, but also to companies, industries and to the government of where it is situated.
Activity: 28
November 29, 2018, 04:26:42 PM
There are people that are investing into crypto only because they are popular. They make no extra time into researching it, they are following the path that others have taken already and making actions as any follower. The interest in crypto currencies grown after the first price boom when most of the people recognised it as an easy money. And it is completely understandable why would someone invest in it even if he or she is not aware of the full potential. It is money driven act, it is trading, it is an investment and it makes no difference if the asset is called gold or BTC, it is still an investment. An additional plus and reassurance is the fact that the technology used to build crypto is revolutionary. Blockchain technology brought the progress and it is part of the future that one day will be replaced by a new thing, this is how the world works, we are all moving forward.
Activity: 385
November 29, 2018, 04:17:39 PM
As for me, I choose cryptocurrency for fast payments. In my country banks control all transactions and it's awful. If you want to send somebody some money bank can easily freeze them. That's why I'm here.

Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 29, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Cryptocurrency is a new trend in technology, it has its own development prospects. In addition, very good money can be earned on cryptocurrencies. All this attracts people to itself.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 04:13:45 PM
As cryptocurrency , in contrast to share market , is allowing us to earn profit without risking single penny from our pocket , people are adopting cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency had provided us bounty campaigns, signature campaigns, airdrops, etc. for the purpose.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 04:10:23 PM
because crypto is a better way to get big money easily and quickly, especially when there are so many people getting rich in crypto. because crypto can be used as a warehouse for work such as investment and trade that promises results
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
Well I see everybody’s own understanding but on my own I think for me putting my own interest into cryptocurrency is because it’s pays a lot and also someone can get rich quick through cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
November 29, 2018, 03:50:01 PM
People choose crypto because they want easy money.  But the thing is, it ain't that easy, well that's just my experience though Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 03:48:20 PM
you know I understand one more thing - now is very big crisis with dollars so people search something new and profitable
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 03:48:02 PM
I think people choose crypto currency is because of the high liquidity of the markets with in it where someone could earn as much as thousands of dollars every month by just trading or investing into it. With crypto not only you could get rich but even your assets are all safe thanks to block chain technology.
Not so many people trade on the exchanges, many simply hold. But imho they (and we) choose crypto because want to be richer than now at first. But at second everyone has own reasons: hopes, economic calculations, crypto-punks or something else. Some projects have a good idea or promising. For example, Fusion. Or DACC. I think their projects can make something new and usable
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 29, 2018, 03:44:00 PM
Well I will speak for my self, I choose cryptos because of it's convenience of use, and I think when it goes main stream a lot of people will grateful for the ease of use and it's fastest, cryptos allow you to send and receive cash, anywhere and anytime.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 29, 2018, 03:30:56 PM
I think that people choose the crypto currency bacause absolutely everyone can invest into it and get profit in case the correct investment. In my opinion - it is the key reason.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 29, 2018, 03:17:44 PM
I think people choose crypto currency is because of the high liquidity of the markets with in it where someone could earn as much as thousands of dollars every month by just trading or investing into it. With crypto not only you could get rich but even your assets are all safe thanks to block chain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: