Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 31. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 03:16:26 PM
If you ask any person what he needs in the first place, then probably more than 80% of the entire planet will say that they do not have enough money - that is what makes people start to engage in crypto currencies - they all want to make more money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 03:14:18 PM
I do not know how others,but because I believe that this is the future,and this can win my freedom,as there will be money for life and travel,and it is very important when there is a goal and a dream,and in cryptocurrencies I see my way,solutions to this issue,I hope everything will be just so!
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 03:10:46 PM
An answer goes for every one here and those ones around it is the answer you will also give when asked and all others answers are probably lies or hypes. You know what we choose this to make money and nothing else left, don't be too tricked by those who speaks of vision of making the future grate. It all self interest and nothing more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 02:37:21 PM
At the time when there was so much hype around cryptocurrency, there was a strong growth of the cryptocurrency market and then people bought. Now very few people buy because the market is not growing. Based on this, we can conclude that the whole thing in making money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
November 29, 2018, 02:34:05 PM
1. people dont know the risk. they come here because they are looking for the gain.
2. people dont know that they might loose also.
3. cryptocurrency exchange is same with stocks exchange we dont know ehn it will grow.
4. everything is about demand.
5. there are no lords. even government cant control it!
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 02:27:41 PM
People choose crypto because we get to make easy money in short period, but that too comes with a huge risk.
It is just another way of business with the aim of making profit.
Activity: 254
November 29, 2018, 02:25:46 PM
Most of the times people choose cryptocurrency because they hear that crypto is a good source of profits. I think this is the main reasons why people invest in it.
Perhaps this is a problem that people see in cryptocurrency an easy source of profit. The market will lose its stability when there are some speculators.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 29, 2018, 02:19:06 PM
someone who previous is not familiar with investment, now they can understand and do it crypto, people start learning to invest and you're right this is a new way to succeed.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
November 29, 2018, 02:05:22 PM
Many people choose cryptocurrency, as they want to get rich quickly. It is true that cryptocurrency offers immense opportunities for investment, it is also very risky, i think the risk is worth taking.
Activity: 516
November 29, 2018, 01:30:52 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
What a question whatever why you are coming in this forum? Cryptocurrency is a platform that's why people are chose or want to invest.
Many people try to make their carrier in this platform and a lot of successful people from this market.
Activity: 644
November 29, 2018, 01:26:09 PM
Personally, I choose a cryptocurrency because it is more convenient than ordinary cash. It is easier and safer to pay in cryptocurrency. And of course it is profitable to invest in it.
Activity: 350
November 29, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
Crypto is a very hot keyword that people search for now. With the speed of modern technology development, crypto has become one of the biggest potential markets today and it is becoming a growing trend in the world. It gives people the opportunity to work, great challenges to develop themselves earn more income.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 09:05:35 AM
for me, you don't have to deal with complicated personalities.  charges are understandable,  a few clicks here and there will get things done.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 29, 2018, 08:48:47 AM
Mostly, people come here for money, lambos and islands. and i think it is not a good tendention. We need some clever members of crypto society, that will be able to give something to this sphere
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 29, 2018, 08:39:46 AM
in my opinion because with cryptocurrency someone can have a job and earn income from cryptocurrency. many jobs that can generate profits with cryptocurrency. for example by trading or hunting for prizes by participating in bounty or other campaigns. and with cryptocurrency, people can make very efficient transactions, because cryptocurrency is peer to peer. maybe that is the reason people choose crypto.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 29, 2018, 08:29:26 AM
Election is of course to be done because we are making an investment and we should not be wrong in determining it. because now there are too many cheating projecks
But still, we are mistaken and the most important thing is that such errors do not become systemic and the statistics do not show the terrible results of investment that have been stolen or robbed. We need knowledge and guarantees.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 07:38:03 AM
In most cases it is all about anonimity. Sometime I buy things that I do not want anyone to know about. Crypto is one of the best options for it.
Cryto will indeed be better if we use it well, they don't know if we work at Crypto because other people don't know what we are doing, because it can be run at home. Crypto will be a good opportunity and can also be a bad thing depending on you running. people who choose Crypto because they have understood the existence of a big profit from it.
Activity: 77
November 29, 2018, 06:42:57 AM
Most of the times people choose cryptocurrency because they hear that crypto is a good source of profits. I think this is the main reasons why people invest in it.
if they ever get results from Cryptocurrency they will trust the Crypto world more and make this their main job. indeed there are a number of negative things and there are risks but don't be afraid because all of them must have risks. it all depends on you in running it, you will get a big profit if you already understand and know more about it. crypto is one tool that can earn income from it so many are interested.
Activity: 182
November 29, 2018, 06:24:35 AM
In most cases it is all about anonimity. Sometime I buy things that I do not want anyone to know about. Crypto is one of the best options for it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 29, 2018, 06:15:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: