Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 32. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 06:05:21 AM
Now I see that cryptocurrencies are developing and becoming more stable. They help us to develop and become better so I believe that people choose cryptocurrencies in order to become freer
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
Alot of people choose cryptocurrency  because it provide investment opportunity and and it's also create employment opportunities for majority of people in the crypto world. Everyone wants to be part of the future we all know that the money of the future is crypto
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 07:10:42 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is convenient, fast and secure. You see all the wallets, but you don't know who they belong to. I buy a gift for my wife and I don't worry about her finding out until the time is right. Cryptocurrency is the future and I want it to come faster.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 06:56:17 AM
Recall that some people chose it for anonymity: they wanted an exchange solution where governments couldn't see what you were buying, who was exchanging, etc.  Bitcoin was born among the financial crisis, going live near the market lows of 1Q 2009.  That spirit is still in the market, and we'll see where it takes us if such dreams can be realized.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 06:54:16 AM
Election is of course to be done because we are making an investment and we should not be wrong in determining it. because now there are too many cheating projecks
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 28, 2018, 06:53:19 AM
For me why some people choose cryptocurrency is because this is a good and simple way to earn money with or without investing any capital and without giving tax. And it gives latest and new technology to people.
Yes, indeed it is precisely these reasons that are probably the motivation for many investors who are now looking for projects to invest, but also can very quickly lose a deposit, because, as you understand, cryptocurrency is a terribly risky business.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 06:50:42 AM
Cryptocurrency is an alternative to what is now. Alternative to the financial system, work. It is a symbol of freedom and equality. I think most people choose cryptocurrency precisely for this quality.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 06:38:50 AM
because they want the benefits that can be obtained if they have crypto, it is a very natural thing that is the reason someone chooses crypto.
but there are some who really want to change the way ordinary transactions become more efficient because crypto has technology that is very supportive for that.
Activity: 168
November 28, 2018, 05:24:12 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

In the current market, I would never choose cryptocurrency to start working with them. But it was the most cool option, and I sympathized.Think that such as I simply hundreds of
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 04:01:30 AM
Who came there a long time ago, came because they saw in bitcoin something new, innovative, technical progress. Who came recently, this all those who came mostly, from-for rapid earnings. Someone had to make money, and some won't.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 28, 2018, 04:00:34 AM
I am choose it because crypto open for income without any investents, only need to do some learnings about technology.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and we can see that digital currencies have a future. And many people are interested because there are many ways to make money. They hope that by investing or doing a bounty, they can earn a lot of money. And that made many people interested in working at Crypto.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 03:38:34 AM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Just one more project with a lot of words and not so much real actions. We need solutions for the isues that market faces right now, not one more universal coin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 03:26:44 AM
I know it's very high tech, but cryptocurrency is the peoples movement to end the tyranny of banks. It's all about the freedom of the people. It's about a better future for everyone. Once this awareness spreads, everyone will choose cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
November 28, 2018, 03:24:09 AM
I have seen many people discussing the advantages of cryptocurrencies, but I think they just enter the cryptocurrency market to make money, not develop cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

People tend to choose cyrptocurrency because cryptocurrency is not so hard to earn. It does not need to be a proffesional to get involve in this business, all people in different aspects in life can join crypto business. also crypto offers good earnings compare to the interest earn from banks and other real business.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
November 28, 2018, 03:17:45 AM
The cryptocurrency has created a financial miracle in human history over the past decade. The miracle will continue in the next decade. So people are flooding into cryptocurrency investments. But there are still many people who know nothing about cryptocurrencies, so there are still many opportunities in the future.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
November 27, 2018, 07:47:23 AM
For me why some people choose cryptocurrency is because this is a good and simple way to earn money with or without investing any capital and without giving tax. And it gives latest and new technology to people.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 27, 2018, 07:37:13 AM
Cryptocurrency like all due to the fact that here you can make good money , and of course very convenient for people who want to send money to not tracked
But today, most of the cryptocurrency projects can be tracked if you look at reports from people like Vitalik Buterin, he says that there are tools that make it possible to track even anonymous cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 09:07:35 PM
I think the simplest reason is that cryptocurrency can help us make money easily and fast. But for now the price is not very good, people can not make money with it anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: