Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 33. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 26, 2018, 08:59:29 PM
Most people choose cryptocurrency after hearing the success stories from friends or family members who invested in crypto and made huge returns. Others believe in its concept after researching about it and intends to be part of a revolutionary payment system.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 26, 2018, 08:45:27 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Now a lot of people want to make a lot of money, and so the cryptocurrency will help this, of course, if it is reasonable to invest, and somehow it is more protected for me)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 08:31:15 PM
Cryptocurrency like all due to the fact that here you can make good money , and of course very convenient for people who want to send money to not tracked
People choose cryptocurrency because the cryotocurrency market is still attractive and attractive to traders. We will get a profit when we invest in the market or we do some trading. like NEO or Bitcoin
Activity: 126
November 26, 2018, 07:51:32 PM
Cryptocurrency like all due to the fact that here you can make good money , and of course very convenient for people who want to send money to not tracked
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 08:51:19 AM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People choose cryptocurrencies to become free. I am confident that this is a success. Now I see that those who used to be afraid are now doing what they like and it's cool
the trust cannot be given for granted. I see with the ability to develop this Cryptocurrency owned indeed really capable to generate more profit, so thus the trust would appear and give more evidence to substantiate trust. as I have experience in running a business in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 26, 2018, 08:44:53 AM
The most important thing is that many government agencies today are beginning to understand what cryptocurrencies are and how they actually work, because in most cases cryptocurrencies are payment systems and securities.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
November 26, 2018, 08:42:48 AM

People choose cryptocurrencies to become free. I am confident that this is a success. Now I see that those who used to be afraid are now doing what they like and it's cool
Activity: 448
November 26, 2018, 06:31:30 AM
I think that some people choose cryptocurrency becaus there are opportunities on it. You can invest on it, well in fact many investors have make much more money in ceyptocurrency investment, and perhaps only few percentage of people around the world who choose cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 06:27:59 AM
I have chosen the crypto currencies, because I believe that this is going to be the beginning of the next industrial revolution. Crypto will change the world and it is always a pleasure to be an early adopter of such a perspective technology.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
November 25, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
I think the biggest reason is because of the hype late last year, the story of getting rich from the crypto. In addition, crypto has dealt with cross-border transactions between individuals.
Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 10:50:01 AM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
November 25, 2018, 07:00:30 AM
Should I keep to hold coins from mining?
November 25, 2018, 06:24:02 AM
I think now it makes no sense to sell something ...
November 25, 2018, 05:10:52 AM
What to do on such market?
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 25, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
Cryptocurrencies are great, this is an opportunity to make a lot of money at one time and become a rich investor, and at one moment you can lose all your investments and become poor.
Activity: 336
November 24, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
I have always been interested in new technologies, I have always been keen on these things. And in the crypto of new technologies and ideas a lot, that is what led me to the world of crypto.
copper member
Activity: 295
November 23, 2018, 02:24:18 AM
People like cryptocurrency, Because they can earn a lot of money without any investment from here. Even the cryptocurrency offers no benefit to its investors as much convenience as possible from anywhere else. Probably this is why people like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 23, 2018, 02:06:38 AM

Crypto currency brought limitless opportunities to people to provides services, to earn, invest in big projects and a lot more. That is why, more and more people are starting to learn more about crypto. Even some big countries are starting to use crypto currency in their services.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 23, 2018, 02:03:15 AM
once again I say that this is where we can get more income quickly and easily. I feel it! Even I think most people also like this, the reason they choose Crypto is because it one of the most promising fields that gives you the opportunity to get profits quickly and easily.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2018, 12:41:53 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is very simple way to earn money without any investment in sector of airdrops and social media. It is latest and digital technology of 21st century. Nowadays maximum peoples like cashless technology. In cryptocurrency no limit of work.
Well, even we know that they choose cryptocurrencies because of money still if you do not be wise in choosing cryptocurrency you can't able to make money. You can't say that nowadays we are in cashless because many people still choose to use fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: