Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 34. (Read 159070 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 12:18:19 AM
This is the simple way to become rich in less time.  It's the time of digital currency and crypto is in lead. So , they are modern and are becoming rich.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 12:17:02 AM
The fall in crypto market prices is not always a bad thing. This is precisely the main foundation for investors to hunt promising coins. The crypto price is not always in a high number, the rotation keeps moving, occasionally it decreases and it can also increase significantly. And the times of improvement were the culmination of the hopes of the people that could be conveyed. Moments that don't happen often are valuable moments to get fantastic amounts of profit. However, for some people only interested in crypto when he was at the top.
Activity: 32
November 22, 2018, 11:23:08 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People choose crypto because crypto is a foresee and promising future. People can see the potential that crypto can bring to us.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 10:44:39 PM
It is easily to understand and earn in crypto, you don't need any requirements or certificates just to join and earn. There is no age limit, everyone is anonymous, you don't need to worry about your information
Activity: 420
November 22, 2018, 10:39:19 PM
Many opinions on this matter why people are interested in cryptocurrency, one of which is that they want to get extra income and that is certain, but of course to get the results they want, it needs process and time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
November 22, 2018, 10:08:08 PM
something that is on crypto is the new zone which is always in its own charm and to draw other things when we have no way out
Activity: 336
November 22, 2018, 09:53:48 PM
Well, of course it is primarily very convenient to pay between friends , and of course in the cryptocurrency market more people want to earn
Activity: 164
November 22, 2018, 07:39:07 AM
People choose this market because it's a good oportunity to earn money and become rich in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
November 22, 2018, 07:17:43 AM
I suppose that, to my deepest regret, in the future, the cryptocurrency market is likely to be closed to ordinary people, professional traders with large investors will work here, and while the market is not formed, people have the opportunity to make a profit. It is this opportunity that attracts people.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 22, 2018, 04:53:03 AM
Many of us like cryptocurrency because of it's protensial future. Also for earn some money. They know that they can earn profits very easily.
Activity: 600
November 22, 2018, 04:48:32 AM
people choose cryptocurrency because of a simple way to get good profits every day, by trading on altcoins by buying cheap prices and waiting for a high increase in selling prices, so that I can make better profits.
copper member
Activity: 336
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 22, 2018, 04:42:37 AM
Because, this market offers a lot of great opportunities to earn money and to enter the future and to take part in the fourth industrial revolution. Crypto currencies will change the world and it is awesome to be an early adopter.
Activity: 308
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 22, 2018, 04:31:28 AM
Nobody will dare to choose the electronic money as you expect, and you will probably give up soon, so I think that electronic money is not as earnest as 2017.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 04:21:04 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

one's trust in cryptocurrency is caused by the ease of generating income. by doing a campaign we can get paid. that's what makes me attractive and believes in digital currencies.
after I learned from this forum about the campaign, I finally found another way to trust income. that way I did it by investing in Indodax. I am more confident in investing in digital currencies.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 22, 2018, 04:03:47 AM
Nowadays, no one chooses electronic money because they are too risky, if you choose them you have to have deep knowledge and investment capital, so hopefully get income from this market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 04:03:44 AM
Firstly, this is something new and for many countries it is unusual. but everyone is interested to find out what a cryptocurrency is. because it has several advantages
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 03:57:07 AM
People choose cryptocurrency due to the following fact
1.it very simple to partake in crypto
2.it is easy to generate profit within short period of time
3.it is fun
4.it make people aware of what is going on, in world of crypto
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 22, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
   I choose crypto-currency cause I think it`s a better form of money than we ever had in this world. It can be money
but also can be a store of value. Prices are fluctuating but that doesn`t stop me from thinking like this. Like every
technology that is new, this one too will need time to become strong, until that time prices will go up and down.
   One more reason is also important, we are in the beginning of something really big. I wish to be part of that growing
technology.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 22, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
I want to link my life completely with cryptocurrencies. I am sure this is our future and there will be a lot of money here. It's like internet, google, facebook twenty years ago.
copper member
Activity: 196
November 22, 2018, 03:09:22 AM
I still hope a lot about Cryptocurrency. I hope there are many people who miss Crypto to go up and can stabilize the price well and wisely. I think we should be able to support Crypto so that in the future it will remain a hope and a good and profitable investment place.
Pages:
Jump to: