Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 35. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
Only the ability to get rich quickly manages most investors, including me. Because of this, a lot of stupid investors appeared on the market, so this is the situation in the crypto market right now.
Activity: 253
November 20, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People choose cryptocurrency in the first place for the sake of freedom. I think that's all-so that's what has lacked society is a free profession and the big salary like. Now everything will be different
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 03:56:38 AM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People choose cryptocurrency because it is famous and developing day by day. Yes., it helps open up a new world, new avenues for everyone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

It seems to me that now people choose cryptocurrencies mainly only in order to earn large amounts at home. Unfortunately I can not say that in any other profession you can earn more
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 11:27:26 PM
Cryptocurrency has technology that is constantly being developed, everyone can easily do online payments, fast transactions and security is on cryptocurrency, if you want to benefit you can participate in the new ICO or altcoin project then trade to make a profit
Activity: 420
November 18, 2018, 11:24:23 PM
I like the technology, what no one can change the data in the chain and full control by yourside.
No alternatives i know today
Activity: 476
November 18, 2018, 11:18:09 PM
Because to be able to join Crypto does not require a lot of time and does not have a time limit, or can be done at any time. So that this technology is very supportive for people who want to make more money. In addition, the big opportunity in Crypto also opened a gap for people who do not have jobs to be able to join Crypto. Crypto is also suitable to be used as a long-term investment land. Without the need to do many things, money can continue to grow following the flow of bitcoin.
Activity: 574
November 18, 2018, 10:46:31 PM
Cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is very profitable for me and opens up very good opportunities to improve my economy for the better. Crypto is a big industry that has a lot of work and this attracted me to join Crypto. This is very easy and very profitable trade for people who trade. But you must learn and have knowledge.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 10:37:14 PM
There are few point's people like crypto .

1) Crypto is good platform easily multiply our money.

2) No one knows how much we are earning in this market until we are revile.

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 06:07:03 PM
Some people chose it for a stabilising their financial condition, some some like ut as a second source of income to help them lead a good life and others chose CRYPTOCURRENCY to earn profits .
I agree with your thoughts mate. Most of this people here are aiming to earn and to have extra money and that's the reason why they choosed cryptocurrency. They also knew that having in here can possibly bring them into the top level of success.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
November 17, 2018, 06:00:24 PM
With the development of existing technology, Crypto is the right step for us to follow because this currency can dominate in the future for the benefit of all countries so if we join from the beginning it is an advantage for us all because we can make a lot of investment in Crypto and everything on Crypto can make a profit if we are good at doing it.
Activity: 308
November 17, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
Initially, I was preoccupied with Cryptocurrency due to its independence. But now I'm not sure about that. Such an impression that the market is being manipulated.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 02:53:37 PM
Some people chose it for a stabilising their financial condition, some some like ut as a second source of income to help them lead a good life and others chose CRYPTOCURRENCY to earn profits .
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 17, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

Cryptocurrencies previously showed rampant growth. People invested money and received much more for tomorrow. This led to a large influx of people who, without thinking, invested their last money in investments.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 02:36:27 PM
People choose cryptocurrency in part to make a profit from it and part in the future. Cryptocurrency will be applied in many areas thanks to the convenience, speed, .. running on the blockchain technology in the future.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 02:35:09 PM
I think people are attracted to the possibility of not being dependent on banks and the government. When you use coins, their only owner is you. Don't need to trust banks and their empty promises.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 17, 2018, 02:21:47 PM
The main things that people like crypto is that you can earn your livelihood by trading and crypto price can increase at any time and its make your money more for a few months.SO this what crypto can provide for us or it can be more awful in the event that we need learning on it perhaps we lost all that we contribute.
Activity: 532
November 17, 2018, 01:44:52 PM
I think that because the method to get rich quick and short with everyone. So they choose the crypto market is reasonable.
I can`t say that crypto it`s a really quick method to get rich, but for long-term - it`s a perfect chance. What about reasons, there is one more reason - the future which crypto will provide for all of us.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
People in cryptocurrency choose coin based on cryptocurrency ideals which they hold dearly. Apart from those who are driven alone by profit, people will buy a fair mined coin, a coin that is decentralised and a coin that is fast, scale and have low cost of transaction!
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 17, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
People choose crypto because they thought they will earn a lot of money here . This is all due to the abnormal growth of the market last year, it drew too much unnecessary attention to the crypto and now it has become incredibly difficult to make money here.
Pages:
Jump to: