Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 67. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 06:15:51 AM
They choose it thanks too its ability to offer new opportunities and freedom in its special case. I like crypto because it brings good money and makes me better.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 11, 2018, 06:11:43 AM
They choose not just crypto they choose their future that is oriented like connected with crypto. So it is wasting of time to deny joining to this sphere.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 06:03:48 AM
People choose cryptocurrency for different reasons.Some hope to get rich, others to evade taxes.And basically-choose cryptocurrency-because its transactions are very convenient.And people risk investing their savings in cryptocurrency, but they hope to increase their investments.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 11, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
people will switch to using crypto because of its ease of transaction, it cannot be denied
that everyone wants convenience, it's easy to use, the resources are there, don't need
a third person, everything can be done individually, it's easy for people to look for the future,
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
October 11, 2018, 05:50:38 AM
I think most of the people who choose to participate in encryption today are not really understanding the blockchain technology or because they really are optimistic about the future of this market. Most people just think that this is an emerging investment market, and there is huge profit here so they choose to participate.

Only a few know the technology and the ability to predict future markets will be able to achieve great milestones. They are the ones who invest in technology. The rest is just as you say, is just for money
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 05:21:45 AM
Because cryptocurrencies can bring benefits.But now people are losing a lot in this market.Another point is that virtual currency is convenient in some aspects and is convenient for people to trade.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
October 11, 2018, 05:16:13 AM
of course people choose cryptocurrency because they can make money of it like trading, mining and investing, also using crypto we can easily sending money to people and that's what I like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
October 11, 2018, 05:08:05 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is very simple way to earn money without any investment in sector of airdrops and social media. It is latest and digital technology of 21st century. Nowadays maximum peoples like cashless technology. In cryptocurrency no limit of work.
Most people choose to invest in cryptocurrency, because it is a great way to make good money in a short time. Many manage to make a good profit on this and therefore people continue to invest even in case of a not very good market situation.
Activity: 574
October 11, 2018, 05:01:07 AM
of course I also like cryptocurrency, because for me a simple and easy way we can use to get better profit in a short time and also good for the long term. see the development of krypto prices also increases every day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 04:59:43 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very large industry, so this Cryptocurrency is the best place to invest. Many people have already become rich because they have a good strategy to invest. This is a very good thing and then a lot of people who are interested to enter the world of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 684
October 11, 2018, 04:55:56 AM
As for the payment of goods, I really like to pay with cryptocurrency is convenient, if you a read FAQ, the problems will not arise.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 11, 2018, 04:41:03 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People choose crypto currency because in crypto space if you spend enough time you can earn really good money from that market.
So surely people feel excited about that and they are coming here and trying to earn money from cryptocurrencies.
Too many people think that is really easy but i know that is really hard issue. And also these investors learning that hardness after investing in crypto
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 04:38:56 AM
I think most of the people who choose to participate in encryption today are not really understanding the blockchain technology or because they really are optimistic about the future of this market. Most people just think that this is an emerging investment market, and there is huge profit here so they choose to participate.

I think a large part of people who receive crypto money is doing so for the expectation of profit. But it is enough to buy and trust crypto money. Not everyone can understand the technology in the same way. The important thing is that he trusts and uses that money.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 11, 2018, 04:36:24 AM
well in personal, at first i choose cryptocurrency since this is the possible things i can do to earn a money, and i'm glad that i become a part on cryptocurrency
cryptocurrency is the latest technology, and I think many people are curious about this. well, but I think the current investment in ICO is not running smoothly anymore, maybe because so many projects are not developing. well, but we hope that this will change soon.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 04:35:11 AM
This is really a good question. When bitcoin has been created, I didn't believe it on the first place. I thought also that it was a scam. But after a while, the price over fiat was getting bigger and bigger because of lots of supporter and that time I still don't know why the price getting higher and higher. The price getting higher and higher because of the people who buys it. But why? I just recently discovered that there are lots happening in this cryptocurrency, too many exchanges has been developed, too many coins has been created. Because of that, the BTCitcoin become bolder and bigger. I can say that the value of BTCitcoin increase or decrease but it will increase as soon as the supply of bitcoin will be totally mined. Again, nobody could predict the future and these are only my opinion. Bitcoin has created another world.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 11, 2018, 04:31:47 AM
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:26:17 AM
Many people believe cryptocurrency is our feature currency. So that's why people believe crypto market. Many people got profit more than their expectation This also one reason to believe. Bitcoin growth 0.10 INR to 15 L INR this is the biggest growth.
Activity: 462
October 11, 2018, 04:25:58 AM
I think the current cryptocurrency market is still in its infancy, because we still need to go through complicated ways to buy coins and goods, but in the future we will be able to appear in a convenient and quick way!
Activity: 147
Merit: 8
October 11, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
In addition to the depreciation of the dollar in the world, cryptocurrency is the best safe haven, and bitcoin becomes very expensive when the financial crisis comes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 11, 2018, 04:23:09 AM
well in personal, at first i choose cryptocurrency since this is the possible things i can do to earn a money, and i'm glad that i become a part on cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: