Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 66. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 12:57:13 AM
The brave and adventurous are these in crypto now because there are many people who are still scared about joining crypto.Crypto has great prospects as an investment opportunity and place to grow ideas that could never been possible through ICOs to raise funds.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 12:24:02 AM
Today there are several main reasons for further work with the crypto market. Personally, I think this is one of the most successful income-generating opportunities. Crypto also offers successful technologies for the development of a digital society, with convenient and profitable transactions without control from the government and banks.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 11, 2018, 04:50:36 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Cryptocurrency gives an opportunity to make some extra money and to increase income. Crypto is also comfortable to keep, transfer, and invest your money in. Sometimes it is safer than some banks in other countries. I think cryptocurrency is the future alternative to banks and traditional paper money.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 04:49:24 PM
In cryptocurrency tend to get many. But not all remain. I want to say that the cryptocurrency only seems so simple and easy at first sight. But because of its instability and sharpness in drops. It becomes even more difficult. So, my opinion is a crypt for strong and risky people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:42:22 PM
They choose it thanks too its ability to offer new opportunities and freedom in its special case. I like crypto because it brings good money and makes me better.
Cryptocurrency I like the fact that this is the future of money, anonymity and autonomy of the coins is astounding. I think it's a great technology for people to stop robbing people.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 04:30:09 PM
A lot of people choose crypto because they heard that they can make money from it. Some people heard about bounty campaign and decided to join the crypto world by promoting ICOs. Some people also joined as trader because they heard about people that have made money from trading.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 04:27:43 PM
I think cryptocurrencies are chosen primarily by young people who want to change the world, to fill it with new technologies. As cryptocurrencies allow ordinary people like me to become more independent from taxes and other public issues. For me is very important.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 04:21:22 PM
We all always strive for the new, for the better. Cryptocurrency is the best. If all the same cryptocurrency will be used for its intended purpose and in different areas it will make our life better, more convenient, easier
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
I do not know about other people, in my opinion the very possibility of making good money on bounty, trading and successful investments in the Internet attracts many fans of freedom.
Activity: 266
October 11, 2018, 02:30:05 PM
Since the advent of intelligent man on earth. It has historically developed by acquiring knowledge and experience from generation to generation. Developing and improving the received skills the mankind aspired to systematize and facilitate the main vital processes. The crypt serves as one of the main tools with which humanity will be able to safely transfer money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 11, 2018, 02:11:00 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

a great need, i guess. just imagine us within another 10 years with nothing but weightless smartphones where is everything we need - money, tickets, documents, keys to our doors. liberating Wink Wink
Activity: 378
October 11, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
People go to cryptocurrency future. Many people use cryptocurrency as a means of increasing their income. And some use crypto for self-education.
Activity: 280
October 11, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
Cryptocurrency is something new, which is able to give full control, security and confidentiality over their personal data and means of payment, while being transparent, which will soon help to eliminate fraud.It is able to give unprecedented freedom.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 11, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
Because cryptocurrency and Blockcahin technology is transparent, safe and secure. Behind our future cryptocurrency, guys. Believe it
Activity: 602
October 11, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
today I read one interesting text, which said about the fact that 10 years ago, the capitalization of Facebook was somewhere 100 million dollars, and now 64 billion dollars,and that the crypto market is a similar example of what will happen to projects that will normally grow in the next 3-5 years, I hope the answer you satisfied why?!
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 01:36:04 PM
Its a good tool to make private payments and funds transfer. Thats why people choose crypto. I hope its going to be more popular and we can used daily for common things
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
October 11, 2018, 01:23:22 PM
Do not forget that cryptocurrency is not just a currency, but also new technologies. I don’t want to be responsible for the platforms, I personally like the cryocurrency because it does not have national borders, its transfer from one wallet to another is very simple and cheap.Over time, the cryptocurrency will also be able to earn on many platforms by completing various tasks.For the successful and efficient conduct of the business of the cryptocurrency very suitable as payment.This I described part of the iceberg, in fact, the possibilities of the crypto currency are endless.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
October 11, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
Maybe for most people, they choose cryptocurrency the main thing is to get a profit. With the knowledge and knowledge we have, we will benefit from cryptocurrency especially with more coins now that promise future benefits. This makes people choose to join cryptocureency and trade and invest in cryptocurrency because of the huge profits.
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 11, 2018, 07:22:52 AM
Banks and usual economic have a lot of disadvantages and crypto offers solutions vor them and people are becoming to understand it, that is a one more step in its growing.
Activity: 266
October 11, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
It seems to me that the answer is obvious. Firstly, it is profitable, it allows you to earn good money, secondly, it opens up great prospects for each of us, where we can quite successfully realize our potential.
Pages:
Jump to: